Tournament STABmons + Almost Any Ability Tour [Won by MultiAmmiratore]

Status
Not open for further replies.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Both me and Funbot28 were bad and didn't contact each other, just contacted them today but no response, can we get an extension if I can't get a response by the end of today?
Extension is granted, make sure you make contact ASAP and let me know when you schedule.

Your new deadline is 48 hours past the original deadline; 11:59 EST on Tuesday the 24th.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
ROUND 2
This round will be due at 11:59 PM EST Sunday, March 29.

Ho3nConfirm3d  vs  Gravity Monkey
NOC Unlucky 13  vs  MultiAmmiratore
GΔCT
 vs  HGgamer
OM  vs  drampa's grandpa
Aloopuriza
 vs  LaBalladeDesCieux
The Number Man  vs  volcanionisgood
Derpeddeath  vs  abriel gabram
Wrk5646  vs  Shadowmonstr4
ice-master-523  vsReal PHeal Spheal
Tmi489
 vs  PokeArt2004♥
ElgyemSoul  vs  RICEMAN
Redflix
 vs  MorganORNot

The metagame can be played on trashchannel.psim.us or via tour in a groupchat (instructions for the latter on page 1).

This is BEST OF 1. You may agree to best of 3, but please do so explicitly and in public.

For metagame rules please see page one or the OM Mashup megathread.
Please follow all Smogon tournament rules and guidelines, including for scheduling.
Replays are recommended but not mandatory
Here is the link to the brackets that were generated. Everything is the same (except for the filler name used in Pokeart v Funbot), but in the interest of transparency I felt it was good to post.
Round 1 Housekeeping Stuff:
Activity win has been granted to Derpeddeath.

As I see no noticeable attempts to make contact on the walls of either OM or DevinSmokesYall I will be coinflipping this match.
Screenshot_111.jpg

OM proceeds to the next round. Please make sure to get your game(s) done on time next round.

I would like to quickly note that, as seen in the timestamp, this coinflip happened BEFORE the brackets were generated. It was done in public, and I had no clue that I was going to be the one facing this slot. Going forward, if the flip is challenged, I will 100% consult a third party to make the decision, either one of our OM Moderators or a Tour Director, to avoid any possibility of bias.

If any of you wish to contest these decisions for any reason please do so in the next 48 hours.

Last edited:
Last edited:

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
As STABmons has banned Electrify on non-native users, the tour code is now out of date. We request that you either gentleman an agreement not to bring the move or play on trashchannel for the time being, as unfortunately simply unbanning the move or the combination of Pokemon + the move doesn't seem to fix the issue, so we're going to take awhile to get tour code that correctly models Electrify's legality in this metagame.

Best Gal

once upon a time wont last forever
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)