[Standard] Redwall Mafia - Redwallers and Altair win!

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sub me out.

Sorry, but I said I didn't want in if I couldn't get in with icecoolblue and then the sign-ups didn't even stay open as long as you said they would. My bad, I didn't think there'd be this many p1 players. There's always next game, but sub me out please.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys we just had a bad Tstorm and my power went out, sorry for abruptly leaving IRC like that. I may be limited to posting from my phone for the next twelve or so hours, but I will finish the convos I left just now soon. Again, sorry, will be in touch soon.

Here is a quick rundown: I asked for Bunnymaster and Altair to send in actions. When I talked to Spiffy initially, he said he had no results. Then, he apologizes and says he got one result. Why would he do this? BECAUSE IT'S MY ROLE. I bolded the most important part, most of this log is banter but I didn't want to cut anything out.
I can neither confirm or deny I ever did that, by the way.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@DM: FYI, I edited my post. I haven't been online for the past 24 hours. I have had no idea about what has been going on etc. Also, its more of a general tip, rather than anything. Its a fact, no matter how you put it. A member of the mafia p.much ALWAYS CLAIMS N0, in order to try moling.

UncleSam

Leading this village
I will respond to the jargon people have been throwing out there when I get power back, I can't adequately do it on a phone. Also Spiffy, please do not end n0 early, I have to tell a bunch of people what to do and can't really do it on a phone. In this light, if you are village and I haven't given you a specific target, do not send in your action until I talk to you. Also I hereby petition for a 72 hour n0, which is standard in mafia games. I should have power back tonight, at whichtime anyone who hasn't sent me their role name and a description(which is only six of you now) will be found and more or less forced to claim. I will also post a few logs later that clean me even further.

In any case, claim now, and send role pms as soon as possible come d1.

Actually, several people have wanted me to end it early. Since I won't be here for the update if it is changed for 72 hours, Night 0's deadline will remain the same.

UncleSam

Leading this village
In that case I want every minute of the remaining 32 hours. Anyone yet to send in a pm on the village: do not send in a pm. The hosts cannot update early if they lack pms. If I have sent you a target, however, target that person. If you have recently claimed, I will send you a target later today, when I get power back. I don't want to do that on a phone, however.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Um, Sam, if he just said he won't extend deadline, that means that deadline will be 8 hours, not 32 hours from your last post.

And lol, WWE mafia, and now this?

UncleSam

Leading this village
No 48 hour deadline means 32 hours. @exarius, we had a thunderstorm, I will be back soon. @dle ya I know, although I knew I was not gonna have computer access before that started. This is only a one day thing.

Edit: fuck it dle is right. Fine, if I have not sent you a target just Rand. If I have, follow my target. Everyone send in actions though, other than safeguard(I have two safeguard claims, one of them I sent a target to, hit your target. The other I have not, I want you to idle.

UncleSam

Leading this village
OK guys, my internet is back so I will be sending everyone targets now. We still have a few hours left until deadline. Also, I will be checking your activities, and so if you get on between the time of this post and deadline yet say "I didn't see your target choice", you will be marked as mafia. Also, the few who haven't claimed please do so, and anyone who has not talked to me on IRC should do so ASAP as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)