[Standard] Redwall Mafia - Redwallers and Altair win!

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Majority

Get Xyphang, cries UncleSam, and hailflameblast slits his throat, gladly.

Dear Xyphang,
You are Drynose.

You are a stupid weasel who is loyal to Slagar. You are very tough and burly, and you will use these traits to aid The Cruel in the upcoming war.

Every night, you can PM Spiffy and Coronis with Night X - Guard USER. If anyone tries to kill USER, they will be too intimidated by your muscular build that they will be too afraid to do anything and flee.

Details about your team are included in a separate PM.

You are allied with The Cruel. You win if The Cruel eliminate all unfriendly threats.
Satisfied with lynching another mafia member, you all prepare to return to your beds, before UncleSam announces that he has discovered all remaining threats, and the village can't lose.

Redwall Mafia is over.

The Redwallers have won Redwall Mafia.

Spiffy can write up the rest, I'm just a cohost.

Warning for eye-cancer next time.

Also, I had thoughts about DM being the twin US talked about, but we lost our god damned inspector when we were getting the proof. Oh well.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Warning for eye-cancer next time.

Also, I had thoughts about DM being the twin US talked about, but we lost our god damned inspector when we were getting the proof. Oh well.
Even if you had confirmed DM as my twin, what would you have done about it? What killed the mafias is that, quite simply, there weren't enough of them. As soon as I confirmed the wolf and a few mafia it was over barring a massive mole or shit leadership.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'm just surprised no one killed UncleSam. We probably would have fallen apart without him, this game was basically US v. all bad guys.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm just surprised no one killed UncleSam. We probably would have fallen apart without him, this game was basically US v. all bad guys.
Well, firstly, no one ever killed me because the only chance was during N2 (no kills N0, kidnapped N1), and the only two non-village kills that night were the Scourge (who I had made a deal with to not lynch them if they gave me two of their roles and didn't kill me, it was suicide for them to kill me anyway) and the wolf (for whom it was also suicide to kill me). Also, zorbees and hailflameblast were both given Spreadsheet access before the deadline, so even if I had died I am confidant that the village still would have won.

The only thing I'm not sure about is that Exarius claims the Scouge tried to kill zorbees last night, and I have no clue how he survived. HFB was protected, and zorbees was BG anyway and thus he could not be protected. Any comments on that, hosts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)