[Standard] Troll NOC Mafia Game Over - Mafia Wins!

Lynch yeti

I'm unable to lead the village because my connection was upgraded and smogon and a few other sites refuse to connect. I will check the router settings sometime next week. Until then I can only use my phone to smogonize.

So please someone else take the leading, especially now that an inspector has stepped up.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Agape broke a restriction, but he only RUINED THE WHOLE JOKE broke half of it so I wanted him to post a video of him in a dress dancing, but with his connection issues we just decided to sub him out for UncleSam.

If you think this decision is unfair and that US should post pictures of himself in women's clothing, feel free to make your voices heard.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everyone gathers around the English artist Yeti. They tie a noose around one of here sculptures and hoist her up. She goes a little crazy but unlike real vampires was easily killed by a broken neck.

Yeti was the Gross English Titty Vampire

And no one will ever know if she was actually mafia or not!

It is now Night 1. Kills are valid. The turn ends in 48 hours or after we get all actions in.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
DAAAAAMN

HOW DID YOU KNOW YETI WAS A GROSS ENGLISH TITTY VAMPIRE PIDGE?

I FUCKED YOU IN THE ASS LAST NIGHT

YOU DIDN'T GET THOSE RESULTS

DID A TEAMMATE GIVE THEM TO YOU?

ARE YOU G?
User: Franklin is a grade-A troll.

With that being said, why didn't you say something about hooking Pidge before?

Also, Pidge, care to explain how you got those results on Yeti in the first place? You just kind of posted an inspection result but never said much about what you are or what your plans are. If you are the inspector make it obvious so the BG can protect you. If you are some type of inspection receiver it would be good for everyone to know too.

Of course it would be dumb for you to try to lead, since, after all, I am leading this village.

I WANTED TO BE LIKE NINJA

NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE ME AT NIGHT

BUT BECAUSE MY ROLE WAS HIDDEN

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE THE DICE HAVE FALLEN

AND YOU AIN'T LEADING NOTHIN BUT YOUR WHITE ASS COUNTRY CLUB

"OH LOOK AT ME I'M UNCLESAM, WHY YES I WOULD LIKE CUCUMBER SANDWICHES WITH ME AFTERNOON TEA"

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Franklin I just wanted to know why you didn't tell us you hooked Pidge earlier.

Also if all CAPS and insults to white people are part of your posting restriction that fine, but if not please refrain from using them.

You should listen to me because, you know, I'm leading this village.

MY 45 NEVER LIES

YOU GOT HOOKED FO SHO

I ASKED THE HOST AND HE SAID

<FRANKLIN> SUP G UNIT
<vonFiedler> yo
<FRANKLIN> IF MY HOOKED FAILED CAUSE OF SG OR SOME SHIT I WOULD KNOW RIGHT
<vonFiedler> If your hook failed we would have sent you a result.
<FRANKLIN> PEACE HOMEY

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)