Star Wars: The Old Republic [SWTOR]

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
KotOR was THE definite game in the Star Wars Bioware / spi-offs series. I feel like this MMO distracts away from the greatness of the original, although as long as there is a player base, I'm sure this game will be fun (see above =])

KotOR was THE definite game in the Star Wars Bioware / spi-offs series. I feel like this MMO distracts away from the greatness of the original, although as long as there is a player base, I'm sure this game will be fun (see above =])
Yes this game is not directly related to Kotor, though there is some 'relics' from the Kotor series like Korriban(as a sith warrior) is quite similiar to what you did in kotor1 go into each tomb and complete a quest and on Dromuund Kaas you recover Revan's mask and earn the title "Username the Revanite" and the story is still good :P but it wont be like kotor2 where u unlock death field and spam it killing everything haha

Bit of a bump, but since it's the main thread and making multiple ones is lame...

I just finally got my collector's edition in; unlike the other nuts though, I only paid $74 total for it (took a gamble off an ebay seller). So I'm happy, the statue looks slick at my cubicle at work, and I finally am getting ready to play for real and not in the beta :D

So that brings my next question, any recommended servers? Ultimately I want to main a toon on the Empire side, but I will be leveling a JK because I liked their class story from the beta and want to see how it ends (yes I read the spoilers for all of them anyways, but playing through is obviously different from a condensed wiki version). So yeah, where's everyone at? Otherwise probably gonna see what the med/high pop servers are and go from there, no use in playing on a dead one.

Eh, I've decided to go with The Harbringer for now, from what little bit of...research? I've been able to do, it has the stuff I want in a server: west coast (I grew tired of having to play with late nighters on WoW since I'm based out of an east coast guild on it), heavy population (don't wanna be on a dead server), decent faction balance (like 52:48 or so empire/republic), and PvE (don't want a PvP server), so yeah...Canderous Ordo seemed to be the main big pve one I was considering, but meh, east coast...

Unless anyone has some more recommendations for servers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)