Starcraft 2

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
just realized I haven't been signed in for like
half a month
anyways,

get at me (BAN ME PLEASE)s

and outlaw you're dead wrong nigga. I haven't watched any shoutcasted matches (where are you finding those btw?), but I've been watching a fair bit of streaming (ToD and MorroW mostly) and lategame toss is usually the baller air deathball and uhhh I'm not sure what z replays you've been watching but viper ultralisk hydra has been dominating any lategame I've seen. Admittedly most don't get there because it seems to be mass swarm host > win at lair most of the time, but that's significantly different than the current turtle till broodlord that every fucking zerg under the sun is doing currently (except for life who's totally going to sweep this gsl). Every korean zerg I've watched have been doing very pretty things with mech/viking too.
I guess a lot of the pvanything is just fourgate+mothership though

also got demoted to plat cos I played too much stoned
stopped playing under the influence, back to top eight plat, terrans are sooooo fucking terrible here, significantly worse than the toss or zergs
shit they never fucking expand past their natural before the 15 minute mark (I'm never putting on agression or anything, they're just awful), always floating ks like a swagged out mother fucker
here's a picture of me getting over a thousand apm which I thought was kinda neat against one of the aforementioned terribad players

(those three ocs have four mules each too, not that he needs the minerals but really that's just poor form)
oh yeah and I just got reminded by that screenshot, all these fucker's have like two hundred apm too, I don't get how they can't produce

VKCA

bottom left hand corner (beside your friends list button) there is a button with a picture of a microphone or something, click that button, then type smogon into the box
nobodies ever in the room though

and outlaw you're dead wrong nigga. I haven't watched any shoutcasted matches (where are you finding those btw?)
Uh, Husky and Day9. Where else? HD sucks zerg cock too often.

And 1200 apm, really? Stop killing the clicker on your mouse and settle down. You ain't doin' nothin' important with all that clicking. You're just clicking to click.

Oh okay...will still have to hit some of you guys up for games :D

And yeah I really have to question what you could possibly be doing with 1200 APM...

VKCA

Uh, Husky and Day9. Where else? HD sucks zerg cock too often.
oh youtube keeps suggesting I might be interested in husky videos, but I've never tried watching him, I'm not such a fan of his casting. And day nine hasn't done any casting he's just playing all the time now.

And 1200 apm, really? Stop killing the clicker on your mouse and settle down. You ain't doin' nothin' important with all that clicking. You're just clicking to click.
I watched it again, and at the time of the apm I had just finished holding down the z button for 126 zerglings. which also explains why my money is as low as it can get.

I'm having serious issues with playing too defensively...I know I should be taking my third much earlier than I do right now but I'm always paranoid it'll get killed. So by the time I get my third my opponent usually has 4 bases already and I get macro'd to death X_X

VKCA

what race?

1.more siege tanks
2.more thor/viking
or if you're protoss
1.more colossus. a lot of them, you'll have a hard time getting too many
2.more blink stalkers. again, a lot of them, you can't have too many

both of those only apply vs z obviously
in pvt you just go kill him if he takes a base faster than you (assuming you can macro better than him)
in z v t/p you should be taking your third at like 4 min

So GSL IS SO HYPE AAAAH

I guess this teaches us once and for all never to bet against mvp...by all logical conclusions Rain should have crushed him, but it doesn't matter because MVP.

Predictions for GSL final? Life looks completely unstoppable going in, but we know to never bet against mvp...personally my prediction is mvp 4-3 Life.

VKCA

personally my prediction is mvp 4-3 Life.
Yeah let's hope so, both are such mechanically gifted players, it'll be a really good show even if mvp goes proxy tworax every game.
Really hope that mc can beat drg in the osl semis, god I really don't want a pvz finals. And mc vs rain would be such fantastic games to watch
so jealous over here
I wish they would release more, it takes so long to find a match...

I'm sure some of you have seen, but HotS's due out in March. Apparently, if you pre-purchase it from Blizzard, you'll receive a key for the Beta, as well. You achievement freaks, go nuts. :)

I really don't know, haven't ever heard about getting beta keys by preordering or pre-purchasing it. I would assume you don't get one. Blizzard is always a dick with its beta keys.

VKCA

If you play frequently you get beta keys afaik. I got my beta key after a binge that brought me up to diamond.
Although I can't fucking play it because macs are retarded.

Why would you get a beta key by preordering from gamestop? did they have some sort of promotion?

I haven't played it yet, but had a good time last week watching DeMuslim just troll zergs with widow mines on his stream. It is quite a unit (I actually really like the idea of using widow mines instead of tanks in TvZ).

I haven't played it yet, but had a good time last week watching DeMuslim just troll zergs with widow mines on his stream. It is quite a unit (I actually really like the idea of using widow mines instead of tanks in TvZ).
Widows are boss, but they're no replacement for tanks, especially once you reach mid game TvZ, Overseers will make it a problem. They'll just sack a ling or something in expensive, then move in with a small army with overseer, and goodbye defense. I've seen people use tanks and widows in tandem pretty well, put the widow in the range of siege, then when they try to sack a single unit, the siege tanks will take it out saving the widow for better uses.

Anyways I'm a Protoss player, and I gotta say I am liking the Oracle. It just shits on mineral lines, especially early game terran. If they don't get a viking or turret out fast enough, the whole mineral line + whatever marines they have just melt away.

My only problem with the game is a temporary one, that the ladder isn't really set yet. Because so many people are buying the game right now, about 4/5 of my games are against unranked opponents, most of which just fucking steamroll me. I want to play my own rank sometime.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)