• My request kept getting rejected =(

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Took too long get my pokemon!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Pokemon Name:DW Dratini
Nature:Adamant
Ability:Marvel Scale
IV: Hp 31/ Atk 31/ Def 31/ SpAtk 31/ SpDef 31/ Spe 31 (Must have 31 in Atk and Spe)
HiddenPower: Any but at least with power 70
Egg Move: Extreme Speed
Shininess: Yes
Payment: Soon to create a thread will offer 2 credits
Special Request:None

Hey, I'll request this BP as payment for the Tyranitar. I know you're busy, so I can't stress enough that this is not urgent. Take your time!

Pokemon Name: Clamperl
Nature: Modest
Ability: Shell Armor
IV: 31/30/31/30/31/31
HiddenPower: Grass 70
Egg Move: N/A
Shininess: Yes
Payment: (Paid)

Pokemon Name: Dream World Goldeen
Nature: Jolly and/or Adamant
Ability: Lightning Rod!
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
HiddenPower: None/Dark70
Egg Move: Aqua Tail
Shininess: *Yes/No*read shiny rule first* Both - (Personally, I prefer a shiny and cloned egg version that'd hatch unshiny. I'd be happy with either though - depends on if I have stuff you want)
Payment: As many credits as it takes. :)
Special Request: I'd like an egg to hatch on my game if at all possible. This would, of course, not be redis (unless you allow it).

Pokemon Name: Dream World Eevee
Nature: Jolly and/or Timid
Ability: Anticipation
IV: 31/31/31/30/31/31
HiddenPower: Electric 70
Egg Move: Wish/Covet
Shininess: *Yes/No*read shiny rule first* Both - (Personally, I prefer a shiny and cloned egg version that'd hatch unshiny. I'd be happy with either though - depends on if I have stuff you want)
Payment: [SIZE=+0]As many credits as it takes. :)[/SIZE]
Special Request: I'd like an egg to hatch on my game if at all possible. This would, of course, not be redis (unless you allow it).

Thanks for considering. Please CMT to see what I can offer - and remember, I'm a particularly efficient EV trainer. :)

Attention! This Breeding Center will be close for one week as my exams are coming up and theres no time for breeding. I will not be taking any requests at all.

However, those who have pending trades with me, feel free to VM me. I will still be online and free to do trades.

Those with pending BP or whom I owe a BP, feel free to PM/VM me, yours will be priority as soon as I get the time.

If you guy are interested in the pokemon I have under my Mini-Trophy case section, I am free to get online and trade with you as long as you clone me a copy of it.

Cheers!

Hey Starrmie. I know you're shop is closed atm but we talked over VM.​

Pokemon Name: Scrafty
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Shed Skin
IV: 31/31/31/x/31/31
HiddenPower: N/A
Egg Move: Dragon Dance, Drain Punch, Ice Punch
Shininess: Nope
Payment: I believe you wanted the Wish Chansey?

Thanks for considering. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)