How do you find my Breeding Service?

• Great! No complaints!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • My request kept getting rejected =(

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Took too long get my pokemon!

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Note: Breeding Center close for 1 week until 13/6/2011 due to my busy schedule. Read my latest post for more info.

[Open] [Full] [Closed]

[Closed] Not taking in any new requests due to life,school,work or (god forbids) I've quit playing. Try again later.
[Full] Not taking in any new requests as I have enough Breeding Projects on hand. Will resume once they are done.
[Open] I am free to take on BPs! Send in your requests!

Hello everyone! This is my breeding center! My main objective is to provide people with the essential pokemon they need, be it newcomers or experienced people. You do not need to have a Trade Thread to use this service, however you must have something to offer in return. Hope you will find this service useful!

My Trainer Name: RENE ID:54221

Rules (The usual, yada, yada...)

Firstly,as you can see from my sign up date, I am new to Smogon. If there is any special Smogon rule that I am not aware of do let me know.

Please read the following rules to avoid any misunderstanding and to ensure a smooth transaction! I know its a page long, but its faster to read these then waiting for each others PM/VM to sort any uncertainty out. So, if you want your pokemon as fast as possible, please follow these as close as you can =)

1) I am here to provide Breeding Projects. Therefore, there will be NO POKEMON LIST here for trade. You have to tell me what you want. However, you may see the section "Notable Breeding Project I have undertaken" for pokemons that I have bred.

2) Take note, this is a Breeding Project NOT Capture Project. I am not able to capture any legendaries or breed any pokemon that cannot be bred.

3) All my pokemon are RNG bred. There is no hack, no usage of any external third party devices (such as AR) involved. I expect the same from you (Cloning is fine). If I use a parent that belongs to someone else, I will ask permission first before I breed and it will be properly credited.

4) IV are checked using the Subway Judge NPC and HP type are check using the dude in the pokemon center (forgot which city). Once again, I do not use any AR code at all. Not even fast egg hatch =X.

5) All pokemon I bred for you are Semi-Redis (unless stated otherwise) in Smogon only. I assume you are requesting a pokemon primarily for your own use, still I do not mind you trading them away. However I do not entertain requests just because you want to add it to your shop.

6) Please understand that I am only human, have 1 DS and 24hour a day. I apologise if I take longer then expected for the BPs i undertake.

7) Have fun =D​

Breeding Information and limitation (More important stuff)

1) RNG breeding will be done on Gen V, thus if you require a pokemon with Move Tutor from Gen IV, I will most likely not able to breed one for you.

2) Pokemon you recieved are original non-cloned, AR-code free, untrained, level 1, in a pokeball and in their basic unevolve form. They can be nicknamed upon request.

3) Please send one request at a time. Do not send me a list of 6 pokemon breeding projects.

4) In return, I will expect a pokemon of similar value. If you have a Trade Thread, I want a +1 Credit to your Thread. Depend on the nature of your requested BP, I might ask for +2 Credit. If you don't have a Trade Thread, send me a list of what you are willing to offer in return. I am not picky but I do expect a reasonably fair trade.

5) I will not trade any pokemon that I have gotten from you. They are for my keeping only. You do not have to worry about me not following any redistribution rights.

6) If you are putting up my BP pokemon in your thread, please credit me.

7)As I am just starting out, I may have problem breedings/obtaining version exclusives and starters. I apologise and I hope to obtain them as fast as I can. However I am more then willing to take on the BP if you can provide the parent.

*Shiny Rule*

Firstly I WILL NOT breed shiny unless you have traded with me before or you have something I really want. However, this will still be looked into on a case by case basis whether or not I am willing to breed for you. This is because firstly I don't want people requesting shiny just because they could. Secondly, they take so much time to breed and if everyone is requesting for one, I will no longer have a life. And shiny requests will take longer then the 72 hour time frame. You may still request for it but it is up to me to decide whether or not I will breed one for you.

Procedure!

Please follow this procedure to ensure smooth proccess.

1) Post your request in this thread. In return, I will CMT yours. Please check your request for illegal eggmoves, correct IV with Hidden Power, etc. I do not have the time to proof-read through every request. Use this form as a guideline

Pokemon Name: *state whether you want a DreamWorld Version here* e.g DW Eevee*
Nature:
Ability:
IV: (Hp / Atk / Def / SpA / SpD / Spe ) format
HiddenPower: *if any*
Egg Move: *if any*
Shininess: *Yes/No*read shiny rule first*
Payment: *Either 1 or 2 credit to your thread or a list of pokemon you are willing to offer*
Special Request: *State any special request if you have e.g. nicknames*

If you requested a specific Hidden Power, make sure your IV reflects it. I will breed the IV you requested and if it turns out to be of different HP type that you want, I WILL NOT REFUND. Do your homework beforehand.

*important*
2) I will send you a private message as well as a CMT indicating whether or not your request is approved. I will need an immediate acknowlegement from you to confirm. Once I have recieved your acknowledgement, your name/request will be added to the "Projects Status and History" below and the breeding will begins. Remember, I will only start breeding upon receiving your acknowledgement. Once you see [Status: Breeding in progress] beside your name, it means I have already started the breeding process, thus DO NOT back out because I have put in alot of time into it.​

If you did not get any confirmation PM from me, your request is not approve. This could be due to my busy schedule, your offer wasn't good enough or I might probably miss your post.​
*important*

3) You will recieved your pokemon within 72hours of recieving the approved notice. However, depending on the nature of the breeding project that you request, I might take longer. As are shiny project requests. If you do not recieved your pokemon within the said timeframe, feel free to bug me or drop me a pm. If not, DO NOT disturb me. I do have a life =)

4) Once the pokemon is bred, I will send you a VM and it will be ready for trade.​

5) As I do not own an AR, I would really appretiate if you clone the BP pokemon and trade one back to me. I would like to keep a copy of my own BPs. If you are unable to clone, please let me know, so that I can hatch an extra for myself =).​

6) I am pretty confident in my RNG capabilities. I will check your pokemon to ensure it macthes exactly as you requested before trading. But if for some reason I mess up, feel free to pm me and we can work things out.​

Dream world Pokemon that I can Breed

This is the list of dreamworld pokemon that I have access to. A big thanks to those who have provided me with these!

DW Gligar (Ability: Immunity)
Owner of original parent: sorry! i forgot!

DW Eevee (Ability: Anticipation)
Owner of original parent: Sharingan78

DW Wooper (Ability: Unaware)
Owner of original parent: Apatiano

DW Dratini (Ability: Marvel Scale)
Owner of original parent: Apatiano

DW Poliwag (Ability: Swift Swim)
Owner of original parent: Sharingan78

DW Exeggecute (Ability: Harvest)
Owner of original parent: Ragnarokalex

DW Vulpix (Ability: Drought)
Owner of original parent: Nine_Tailed_OU_Fan

Notable Breeding Project I have undertaken! My mini-trophy case!

While these project were requested by others, they have clone a copy for me to keep. The pokemons here were breed by me and I have full ownership. If you want anything that is under here, you must be able to clone a copy back to me. They are Semi-Redist(unless stated otherwise). Check each pokemon for the cost.

This list grows with each project I do. So check regularly!!!

Showcase Pokemon!

DW Eevee (Male)

Nature: Bold/Quiet Ability: Anticipation
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Noteable Moves: Yawn, Curse, Wish, Charm
Trainer: RENE ID:54221
Note: Shiny, Hatched on Route 3,
Project requested by: Babismanias
NON REDIS
Cost: 3 credits

*This bad boy took me 5hours to breed. My timer0 decide to messed up in the
middle of breeding this. I wasted alot time trouble shooting. Finally, with sheer
determination, I manage to pinpoint the problem, re do the entire project and
got him! I accidently bred a quiet nature by accident!*

DW Wooper (Male)

Nature: Impish Ability: Unaware
Noteable Moves: Recover, Encore, Body Slam
Project requested by: Apationos
*Parents provided by Apationos*
Cost: 2 credits

Sigilyph (Male)

Nature: Timid Ability: Magic Guard
Noteable Moves: Roost, Psycho Shift. Stored Power
Project requested by: Relovan
NON REDIS

Other Notable Projects!

DW Gligar (Male)

Nature: Jolly/Impish Ability: Immunity
Project Requested by : King N , Bluesteel

Frillish (Male)

Nature: Bold Ability: Cursed Body
IV: 31/31/31/31/31/0
Noteable Moves: Pain Split
Project requested by: Sophies
Cost: 1 credit

Gible (Male)

Nature: Jolly Ability: Sand Veil
Noteable Moves: Outrage
Project requested by: stephenjm
Cost: 1 credit

DW Dratini (Male)

Nature: Quiet Ability: Marvel Scale
Noteable Moves: Extremespeed
Project requested by: Religiousjedi
*Parents provided by Apationos*
Cost:2 Credits

Heracross (Male)

Nature: Jolly Ability: Guts
Project requested by: Some dude, i forgot
Cost: 1 Credit

Bagon (Male)

Nature: Rash Ability: Rock Head
Project requested by: Lannister
Cost: 1 Credit

Ralts (Male)

Nature: Adament Ability: Trace
Noteable Moves: Shadow Sneak
Project requested by: Ragnarokalex
Cost: 2 Credits

Ghastly (Male)

Nature: Timid Ability: Levitate
Noteable Moves: Disable

Shroomish (Male)

Nature: Impish Ability: Poison Heal
Noteable Moves: Focus Punch
*Parent provided by Lannister*

Nidoran (Male)

Nature: Timid Ability: Hustle
Project requested by: Apatianos
*Parent provided by Apatianos*
Cost: 1 Credits

Projects Status and History!

People who have their request approved, you may check the list to see its status.
1. If you have recieved a confirmation message from me but your name is not on the list, PM me.
2. If you see your name here but you no longer want the pokemon, please notify me ASAP so I can abandon the project.
3. The list is in first come first serve basis, but I might help people who have helped me in the past first. I will also take on easier project first.
4. Those who have not collected their pokemon, please VM me when you are able to trade.
5. I update this list very frequently, please check here before dropping me any PM/VMs regarding your project.

Current Projects

[Status: Breeding in progress] rubixlx0 [ Timid Male Cottonee, Flawless IV, Ability: Prankster, EggMove: Beat Up]

Completed Projects

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Apatianos [ Shiny DW Timid Male Nidoran, Flawless IV]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] King N, [DW Shiny Jolly Gilgar, Flawless IV]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Sophies, [Shiny Bold Frillish, 31/x/31/31/31/0, Ability: Cursed Body, EggMove: Pain Split ]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Babismanias, [DW Adament Female Dratini, Flawless IV]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Stephenjm, [ Shiny Jolly Gible, Flawless IV, EggMove: Outrage]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Apatianos, [DW Shiny Impish Wooper, Flawless IV, Eggmove: Recover, Encore]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Sharigan78, [DW Neutrel Eevee, Flawless IV]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] ReligiousJedi, [DW Shiny Quiet Male Dratini, Flawless IV, EggMove: Extremespeed]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Bluesteel, [DW Shiny Impish Male Gligar, Flawless IV]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Sharigan78, [Careful Male Wooper, Flawless IV, Ability:Water Absorb , EggMove: Recover, Curse]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Ragnarokalex, [Shiny Adament Male Ralts, Flawless IV, EggMove: Shadow Sneak]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Lannister, [Shiny Rash Bagon, Flawless IV]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Nine_Tailed_OU_Fan, [Timid Female Bagon, 31/30/30/31/31/31, HP Ice, EggMove: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Lannister, [Shiny Timid Ghastly, Flawless IV, EggMove: Disable] *Project given priority because he offered something I really wanted*

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Lannister [ Shiny Impish Male Shroomish, Flawless IV, EggMove: Focus Punch]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Sharingan78 [ Timid Male Pansear, Flawless IV]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Captain_thunder [ Timid Male Snivy, 31/26/31/30/31/30, HP Fire, EggMove: Glare]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Captain_thunder [ Bold Female Snivy, 31/26/31/30/31/30, HP Fire, EggMove: Glare]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] stephenjm [Careful Male Smeargle, Flawless IV, EggMove: Recover, Stockpile, Curse, Sleep Talk]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Babismanias [ DW Shiny Bold Male Eevee, Flawless IV, EggMove: Wish, Curse, Yawn, Charm]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Relovan [ Shiny Timid Male Sigilyph, Flawless IV, EggMove: Roost, Stored Power, Psycho Shift]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!] Sharingan78 [ Modest Female Clamperl, Flawless IV, Ability: Shell Armor]

[Status: Completed! Transaction Successful!]Ragnarokalex [ Timid DW Eevee, 31/30/31/30/31/30 HP Fire, EggMove: Wish]

Credits

Credits I have
Bluesteel - 4

Credits I owe
0! nada!!!!

White List

Sharigan78 - For providing me with a banner without me even asking and without charging!
Lannister - For providing both pokemons on my want list. Now the list is empty!
Apatianos - For cloning various pokemons I needed and giving me a few DW pokemon for free!

Wants!

Nothing at the Moment! I am a breeder, so I am not interested in anything that is breedable in GenV. But suprise me =D

Final Note
I am just starting out, so feel free to give me any advice or improvement I could make to my thread. I wanted to be able to provide to community and at the same time expend my pokemon collection. I hope people will find this service useful.

* i will give extra credits if you give me the egg as well (yes i know it will hatch unshiny)

Pokemon Name: frillish
Nature: bold
Ability: cursed body
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/0
HP: -
Egg Move: *paint spllit*
Shininess: *Yes*

Hi, as i said before i need sth :)

Pokemon Name: BW Dratini
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Marvel scale
HP: N/A
Egg Move: Don't know. Do whatever you want.
Shininess: It doesn't really have to be shiny.

See in my thread if you want sth or at least for a Credit. :)

Pokemon Name: DW eevee
Nature: hardy (or any neutral nature)
Ability: anticipation
IV: flawless
HP: doesnt matter
Egg Move: none
Shininess: no

CMT, i know i dont have a lot yet but i can give you a credit :) and thanks again for panpour :)
and ill give you the eevee for breeding purposes :) although it is not flawless

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This looks promising:

Pokemon Name: Dratini
Nature: Quiet
Ability: Marvel Scale
HP: (none)
Egg Move: Extremespeed
Shininess: Yes

Please CMT for anything you might like!

Darn it, oh well, thanks anyways...

In that case:
Pokemon Name: Gible (Nicknamed Gohma)
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Sand Veil
IV: (31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 )
HP: doesn't matter
Egg Move: outrage
Shininess: yes

I'm interested in that DW gligar. I do not have a trade thread yet, but if you trade me one now, I'll give you four credits when I make one

Due to overwhelming response, I will not take on any BPs after this post, until I have completed those I have at hand. In addition, I have increase the duration from 24hour to 48hour. I apologise that I could not be of service. Thanks everyone for the support. Will update again, once I am free to take on more BPs.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can you do this BP please? :)

Shiny Eevee
Adamant
DW ability (Anticipation)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Wish, Flail, Curse,Yawn

EDIT- Didnt see this

"Due to overwhelming response, I will not take on any BPs after this post, until I have completed those I have at hand. In addition, I have increase the duration from 24hour to 48hour. I apologise that I could not be of service. Thanks everyone for the support. Will update again, once I am free to take on more BPs."

Well can you consider my request after you've finished the other BPs?

Pokemon name: DW wooper
Nature: impish
IV's: 31/31/31/X/31/31
HP: not important
Ability: unaware
Egg moves: recover and encore
Shiny: if you can.

Pokemon Name:Bagon
Nature:Rash
Ability: Rock head --> Intimidate
HiddenPower: N/A
Egg Move: N/A
Payment:

Any of these:

Shiny Gyarados - Adamant
Intimidate
31/31/31/31/30/31 (HP Electric 70)
UT

Shiny Skarmory - Impish
Keen EYe
31/31/31/31/31/31
UT

Shiny Machop -Adamant
No Guard
31/31/31/31/31/31
eg move: bullet punch
UT

Shiny Azelf - Timid
31/31/31/31/31/31
UT
Move: Stealth rock

Shiny Gligar - Immunity (Dream World)
31/31/31/01/31/31, Impish
Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Double-Edge, Baton Pass, Agility
OT: Infi ID: 48660 fully redis

Movie Victini
31/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant
Special Moves: V-Create, Fusion Flare, Fusion Bolt, Searing Shot
OT: Japanese letters. ID: 04161 fully redis.

Shiny Kyurem Pressure
31/02/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 70, Timid
OT: Infi ID: 32080 fully redis

Larvesta -Flame Body
31/15/30/31/30/30 HP Rock 70, Timid

Shiny Vaporeon
Bold
31/31/31/31/30/31 (HP Electric 70)
UT@Level 100 or EV'd 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD (Standard EVs and moveset)

Shiny Lucario
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
UT@Level 100 or 252atk/4Sp.Def/252 atk

Shiny Scizor
Adamant
31/31/31/31/31/31
Special Moves: Roost, Bug Bite, Superpower
OT: Arren
UT@Level 1 or EV'd 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SpD @ Level 100

Shiny Gible
Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31
Special Moves: Stealth Rock and Outrage
OT: Spunk
UT@Level 1

Shiny Zapdos
Timid 30/15/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE 70)
Special Moves: Roost and Heat Wave
OT: Mat
UT@Level 100 or EV'd 192 HP / 64 Def / 252 Spe

Shiny Swampert
Relaxed 31/31/31/31/31/0 (I believe; if you're interested in it, I'll check the exact IV's again to make sure)
Special Moves: Stealth Rock
OT: Misty
UT@Level 100 or EV'd 240 HP / 216 Def / 52 SpD

Solosis - Quiet
Magic Guard
31/31/31/31/31/0

Shiny Tirtouga - Adamant
Solid Rock
31/31/31/31/31/31

Timburr - Brave
Guts
31/31/31/26/31/0
Egg moves: Drain punch, mach punch

Exeggcute
Harvest
31/31/31/31/31/30 HP Ice 70, Modest
OT: Mat ID: 30160 fully redis

Shiny Terrakion
31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly
OT: Henry ID: 14081 fully redis

Shiny Virizion
31/31/31/x/31/31, Jolly
OT: Henry ID: 14081 fully redis

Jolteon - Quick Feet (DW)
30/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70, Timid
OT: Mat ID: 30160 fully redis

Golett - Iron Fist
31/31/31/1/31/31, Adamant

Swablu - Cloud Nine (DW)
31/31/31/31/31/31, Adamant

Cofagrigous - Mummy
31/23/30/30/30/30 HP Fight 70, Modest

Sigilyph - Magic Guard
31/17/31/31/31/31, Bold
Egg Moves: Roost, Stored Power, Psycho Shift
OT: kobo1d ID: 26319 fully redis

Shiny Yamask - Mummy
31/00/31/31/31/31, Sassy
Egg Moves: Disable
OT:Infi ID: 32080 fully redis

Heatran Lv50 UT
OT : DRKMSTR
Modest | Flash Fire | Male
31/15/30/31/31/31
HP Ice 70
(No Redis)
Special Move: Stealth Rock

Heatran Lv50 UT
OT : DRKMSTR
Modest | Flash Fire | Female
31 | 26 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
HP Grass 70
(No Redis)

Shiny Heatran
ID: 25100) (OT: Chevar)
Timid
31/22/30/31/31/31
HP: Ice 70
(No Redis)

Kaphotic's Shiny Thundurus - Prankster
Timid
31/18/30/31/31/31 (HP ICE 70)

Newt's Latios http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65367
Timid 31/6/31/30/31/30
Hp Fire 70
UT or 252spe 252sp a 4hp
Fully Redis if you link his thread
Shiny Staryu
Timid
31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70)
UT Level 1
OT: Jake

Bond's Bulbasaur ♂
OT: Mat ID: 30160
Ability: Cholorophyll (DW) // Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire 70)
EVs: UT LVL 10
Egg Moves: None
Rights: Fully Redistributable
Cloning Method: fakeGTS

Mattj's Landorus nn: Goron
IV: 31/30/31/x/30/31
nature jolly - ability sand force
Evd version: 252attk/4def/252Spe
OT : mattj ID: 16440
Obtained: caught at abundant shrine
Available as: Lvl. 100 evd. / Fully redis
*In a repeat ball, Notes cloned using ar by jirachi

Jirachi (ジラ-チ)
Careful
31/31/31/6/31/31
OT: タナバタ
Moves: Iron head, fire punch
Level 5 UT
No Redis

Hey guys! I have finished all my current BPs, so you may all start sending in requests. There are a few major rule changes I made, so please read them first =). I will highlight them below. The "Notable Breeding Project I have Undertake" is also updated.

6) In return, I will expect a pokemon of similar value. If you have a Trade Thread, I want a +1 Credit to your Thread. Depend on the nature of your requested BP, I might ask for +2 Credit. If you don't have a Trade Thread, send me a list of what you are willing to offer in return. I am not picky but I do expect a reasonably fair trade.
Not much to explain =D

13) I WILL NOT breed shiny unless you have traded with me before or you have something I really want. This is because firstly I don't want people requesting shiny just because they could. Secondly, they take so much time to breed and if everyone requesting one, I would no longer have a life =X.
This is the major one. I have alot of shinies request thus I wish to tone it down. Each shiny takes me 2 - 3 hours to breed. It gets worse when specific IV and egg moves are thrown into the picture. You may still request but it is up to me to decide. Hope you guys understand =)

3) You will recieved your pokemon within 72hours of recieving the approved notice. However, depending on the nature of the breeding project that you request, I might take longer. As are shiny project requests. If you do not recieved your pokemon within the said timeframe, feel free to bug me or drop me a pm. If not, DO NOT disturb me. I do have a life =)
This above rule is made because, I have underestimate the amount of requests I expected. It was way too many!! I have completed 8 BPs in 2 days, 6 of which are Shinies and 4 of which are DW Shinies!! It is too much work and I need more time. However I will complete them as fast as I can.​

5) As I do not own an AR, I would really appretiate if you clone the BP pokemon and trade one back to me. I would like to keep a copy of my own BPs. If you are unable to clone, please let me know, so I will hatch an extra for myself =).
More of a favor then a rule. I really appretiate those who did. Thank you so much =)

Thank everyone for the support! Keep the request coming!

Pokemon Name:Bagon
Nature: Timid
Ability:intimidate
IV: 31/30/31/31/31/31
HiddenPower: Ice,
Egg Move: Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse
Shininess: *Yes/No*only if you have traded with me before*
Payment: EVD Dragon Dance adamant Scrafty
Special Request: Sweepmeiseter

Pokemon Name: Frilish
Nature: Jolly
Ability: don't care
IV: (31 / 31 / 31 /31 /31 / 31 )
HiddenPower: Electirc
Egg Move: Water Sport
Payment: 1/2 credit
Special Request: Bubbles

Pokémon: Quagsire
Nature: careful
Ability: water absorb
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Hidden Power: doesnt matter
Eggmoves: recover, curse
shininess: no
payment: 2 credit or CMT

i can provide recover, curse parent if needed and CMT (i can offer both parents egg move and regular one :)

Pokemon Name:Ralts
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Steadfast
HiddenPower: N/A
Egg Move: Shadow Sneak
Shininess: Yes* Read Payment Please
Payment: I dont yet have a shop here on smogon but i do have a list of pokes i own here, as it is very important to me to have this poke, i would appreciate it if you would look thru that list and see if theres like 3 or 4 pokes that you would like and accept that as payment for shinyness. However i do understand if you arent willing to do so since we havent traded before and im not very big in this community yet. Anyway plz VM/PM your response.
Special Request: NN Ragnarok

Pokemon Name: Snivy
Nature: Timid
Ability: Overgrow
IV: 31/26/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power: Fire 70
Egg Move: Glare
Shinyness: No

Payment: I'm willing to offer from a multitude of events from gen IV or gen V. Currently, i have a max speed Timid Gamestop Deoxys in my White version and i'm willing to offer that up. I also have extra B/W Crown beasts and i also have an SPR2010 Jirachi that is EV'd and has HP Ground 70 and potentially great IV's (max speed and hp and def or something close to that).

Special Request: I'm really hoping that you can leave Snivy in an egg for me. I myself am an RNG'er but my DS Lite short circuited. This is the last pokemon that i need for my competitive team, and i'm really looking forward to your reply. Also, if you could potentially get me a female Snivy egg as well with the exact same demographics but with a bold nature, i would be more than glad to offer up anything else you may ask of me.

Thanks again!

Once again. Shop is full. All request after this post will be ignored. Please wait for an update before requesting. Thanks everyone for the support. =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)