Substitute for Blissey?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am working on a Platinum cartridge team. The team I planned involves a Wish-using Blissey...stall team, yes. I quickly found out that WishBliss is recieved only through an event.

...Wonderful.

What is the best way of going about this? It's not like I have a ton of shinies to trade, or any pokemon of equal or greater value that anyone would accept for something as valuable as a WishBliss. Is there any easier way to acquire what I seek?

Or what about the alternative? Another Wish-user. So i also ask...what would people consider to be the best wish-passer besides Blissey? I'm talking the pokemon that can best fill Blissey's shoes with the least amount of problems. Any ideas are welcome, because most ideas can fit somewhere depending on the team, and you don't know my team :)

Thanks much (and let me know if the thread does not belong here...I have not logged on in a while)

Really, whatever fits your team's needs. If you aren't using Tentacruel for Toxic Spikes, use a Wishpassing Vaporeon, who can save you from Infernape, Heatran, etc. If you need something fast and offensive, think about Latias. It really just depends on your team.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
For a stall team, I am sorry to say but there really is no good substitute for a Blissey. Go on the *gasp* Wi-Fi forums, there are some really cool users who will clone you a copy of their WishBliss for nothing.

I think this is a Simple Question/Simple Answer kind of post though, so keep that in mind next time :)

^ Beat me to it. Plus it can phaze, toxic, ice beam shit, and is sexy so it's good for stall. You could just run a softboiled blissey too.
I have a perfect IV bold one on my thread if you want it :D (vappy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)