Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two suggestions, one is more likely to go through than the other...

Firstly, i really like /effectiveness, it is helpful in battles, but i think there should simply be /eft or /efc or something like that, so when i spell effective wrong it wont matter and i can be lazier.
I like this, I misspell it so often it's not even funny :x.

I have two suggestions, one is more likely to go through than the other...

Firstly, i really like /effectiveness, it is helpful in battles, but i think there should simply be /eft or /efc or something like that, so when i spell effective wrong it wont matter and i can be lazier.
/eff and /type will join the already available /matchup as shortcuts for /effectiveness on next server restart.
By that time, the command will also support moves (including mechanics of Freeze Dry and the like).

Anty

let's drop
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
/eff and /type will join the already available /matchup as shortcuts for /effectiveness on next server restart.
By that time, the command will also support moves (including mechanics of Freeze Dry and the like).
Oh, i was wondering if they had a shortcut, i tried a lot, but i never tried /eff or /type, i guess i should of thought about that one. Thanks, that will help in the future

Oh, i was wondering if they had a shortcut, i tried a lot, but i never tried /eff or /type, i guess i should of thought about that one. Thanks, that will help in the future
/matchup used to be available, but /eff and /type were recently added due to your suggestion.

On the desktop client there's know function akin to control-F on browsers, making it difficult to find specific names. Could a search box for the battles/userlist be added?

On the desktop client there's know function akin to control-F on browsers, making it difficult to find specific names. Could a search box for the battles/userlist be added?
The command /user (username) exists to find any user who's on the server.
Just type it into the chat bar and it'll find the person for you.

Relados

fractactical genius
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
A Ctrl+F feature would still be useful for other reasons (I used to count my opponent's PP in stally matches with it).

1. I'm sorry if this has already been brought up, but I would love to see the addition of Multi Battles and Random Multi Battles to the server. Allow us to choose a partner if we both agree on each other and then we can battle against pair, or have randomly assigned pair.

Well I didn't get a response yet on the simple questions simple answers so I'm gonna assume that means it doesn't exist. So I'll suggest it:

Please add a way to shut off all chat from a battle. All it's ever used for, at least in the battles I have, is for the other person to rage at me for hax I get, or to taunt me when I make a bad play or they make a good one. It shouldn't be that hard, and pokemon online has the feature. Pweeeeeease?

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Well I didn't get a response yet on the simple questions simple answers so I'm gonna assume that means it doesn't exist. So I'll suggest it:

Please add a way to shut off all chat from a battle. All it's ever used for, at least in the battles I have, is for the other person to rage at me for hax I get, or to taunt me when I make a bad play or they make a good one. It shouldn't be that hard, and pokemon online has the feature. Pweeeeeease?
You have to do it for every battle, but you can ignore spectators in a battle room in the options menu.

You have to do it for every battle, but you can ignore spectators in a battle room in the options menu.
Actually a mod did tell me about /modchat + to block spec's (after one joined and started c+p'ing spam) which is useful for that. But what I'd really like is to be able to ignore the other battler so I can battle in total peace.

Actually a mod did tell me about /modchat + to block spec's (after one joined and started c+p'ing spam) which is useful for that. But what I'd really like is to be able to ignore the other battler so I can battle in total peace.
/ignore [user] should work. You just have to do it every battle.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but would it be possible to have a way to choose which music plays on the replay viewer? Currently the only way to get a specific track is to refresh the page a bunch of times until you get it, which is tedious and can take a while.

Also the option to use the normal sprites again would be great.

Last edited:
I don't think they need to widen the battle window but simply reposition the health bars so it sits next to the pokemon rather than on top.

Would it also be possible to switch to gen 6 mini sprites for all pokemon?

MoxieInfinite

Banned deucer.
I suggest you restart the server so the Hidden Power glitch (or wtf it even was) is fixed in GSC and ADV.

Also, bring GSC sprites in. Skarm looks too threatening now, with its Spiking shenanigans, which didn't exist back then. Ah, the old days.

Trinitrotoluene

young ☆nd foolish
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Nothing too huge, but I think it would be cool if we had the ability to sort the top 500 of each ladder by ranks other than their ELO. I'd like to see who has the highest GXE, Glicko1, COIL, and/ or ARMS rankings without sifting through all 500 names and arranging the ranks in my head manually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)