SPOILERS! Sun and Moon SQSA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone help me understand this mechanic in z moves? not sure what happened: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-481884397
if not glitch please help me understand
my guess is that in first instance, imprision didn't block breakneck blizz from being selected, but once the other landorus used it, it was added to the moves that imprison was blocking.

you could try to see if using imprison, then mimic to get one of the foe's move it starts blocking the mimicked move

1. My meowth happened to pick up a destiny knot so if you're starting the game, grab one and keep it with you for a while.

2. Does anyone know if there is a way to buy the gifted poke balls, moon ball, fast ball, etc?

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Anyone know where Mareanie can be caught? I've heard you need a Corsola in your party in order to find it but I'm not sure if it's just rumors or not

1. My meowth happened to pick up a destiny knot so if you're starting the game, grab one and keep it with you for a while.

2. Does anyone know if there is a way to buy the gifted poke balls, moon ball, fast ball, etc?
Out of curiosity, what level was the meowth?
Anyone know where Mareanie can be caught? I've heard you need a Corsola in your party in order to find it but I'm not sure if it's just rumors or not
Mareanie can be caught anywhere Corsola can. You don't need a Corsola in your party, you need a Corsola to call for help. Mareanie eat Corsola, so when they send out an SOS, there's a chance they'll show up.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Has anyone found pink Gastrodon? I can only find the blue ones.
I'd be willing to guess that Pink is Sun only and Blue is Moon only.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

I have been corrected.

Last edited:
Hs anyone been able to catch a Rough Skin Gabite? So far I have been though 50+ of them and not found a single one with rough skin. Please only aswer if you have proof of it's existence, I have not found proof of it online yet.

I'd be willing to guess that Pink is Sun only and Blue is Moon only.

If I'm wrong, please correct me.
I'm playing sun and the 2 gastrodons i've seen have been blue. I've only seen them in the main poni area, though. If they're going to be any pinks around, it's probably in the other side of the island or on Exeggutor Island.

How long does it take for eggs to hatch in the Poke Pelago hot springs? Or am I misunderstanding how it works

Also, is Berserk a hidden ability for Drampa? Every single one I have encountered/hatched without fail has had Sap Sipper.

Last edited:
Also, is Berserk a hidden ability for Drampa? Every single one I have encountered/hatched without fail has had Sap Sipper.
Nope. Berserk is the normal Ability. You're just getting good unlucky.

I'm starting sun today and picking Rowlet. What nature should I SR for it? I'm thinking Jolly or Adamant.

Last edited:
That's an amazing tip thank you!

My question - when SRing for Solgaleo and Lunala, what nature(s) would you recommend? And where is the best place/method to get a Synchroniser?

And where is the best place/method to get a Synchroniser?
Honestly, I caught a male and female abra w/ synchronize and then just put them in the breeding center and spent ~ 2 hours just hatching eggs until I had a pretty decent sized collection of synchronizers of many natures.
It isn't too hard, and you only need to do it once.

Honestly, I caught a male and female abra w/ synchronize and then just put them in the breeding center and spent ~ 2 hours just hatching eggs until I had a pretty decent sized collection of synchronizers of many natures.
It isn't too hard, and you only need to do it once.
Thanks good idea! And how do you catch a Male and Female Abra when they Teleport as soon as they move?

Thanks good idea! And how do you catch a Male and Female Abra when they Teleport as soon as they move?
Butterfree with sleep powder. is doing wonders for me.

A timid (took me a while) caterpie, level up to lv9 (it lears bug bite earlier now) evolve to metapod, level up again, get butterfree, and level up again to lv 13

if some abras still outspeed you, just level it a bit more. Use super balls+sleep, since weakening abras with gust/confusion is risky as the sleep status can wear off soon

Anyone know where all the route 5 trainers are? I can't find anymore in order to get the last one to battle for TM 96.

Edit: found the last one.

Last edited:
Just throw ultra balls at them when the battle starts. I had pretty good success catching them this way. Sometimes they'll break out of the ball and teleport but I felt like most of the time I was able to catch them first try.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Just throw ultra balls at them when the battle starts. I had pretty good success catching them this way. Sometimes they'll break out of the ball and teleport but I felt like most of the time I was able to catch them first try.
If you're throwing them immediately, why not Quick Balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)