SPOILERS! Sun and Moon SQSA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, it was already stated that there were plans to add the possibility of transfer from Pokemon GO to the main series games.

If I remember correctly, it was already stated that there were plans to add the possibility of transfer from Pokemon GO to the main series games.
I've heard about this as well. And while a cool idea, most pokes on PoGo are obsolete. They don't even have six stats + they have no abilities.

If I'm not wrong right now, the abilities that affect wild Pokemon such as Synchronize or Cute Charm only work on SOS Allies if the Pokemon with that ability is battling when it was summoned.

tl;dr Sylveon had to be out for you to have a higher chance of encountering SOS female Salandit.
I've checked that but they only seem to be affected if the battle started with Sylveon first.

Is it possible to catch a HA Snivy in a Friend Ball in any generations? I really want to breed for one with HP Fire. Idk why they didn't include HA's for Island Scannable Pokemon, it only seems right.

Is it possible to catch a HA Snivy in a Friend Ball in any generations? I really want to breed for one with HP Fire. Idk why they didn't include HA's for Island Scannable Pokemon, it only seems right.
Nope. Before Sun/Moon, Apricorn Balls were only available to use in Gen 4 before Hidden Abilities - and Snivy - existed.
But, due to new breeding mechanics, you can breed a female HA Snivy + a male HA-less Friend Ball Snivy and there's a chance the child will have both Friend Ball and Contrary.

Nope. Before Sun/Moon, Apricorn Balls were only available to use in Gen 4 before Hidden Abilities - and Snivy - existed.
But, due to new breeding mechanics, you can breed a female HA Snivy + a male HA-less Friend Ball Snivy and there's a chance the child will have both Friend Ball and Contrary.
Really? I thought the ball that is passed down will always depend on the female.

Really? I thought the ball that is passed down will always depend on the female.
That was how it was in Gen 6, but in Gen 7 it was changed. Basically, there's a 50% chance it'll pass down the male's ball instead - and these same mechanics also mean the ball of a genderless or male-only Pokémon will always be passed down when bred with a Ditto.
So yeah, it'll totally be possible to get a HA Friend Ball Snivy... when bank is updated and we get access to HA Snivy. I'd look around for or try to catch a friend ball Snivy in the meantime ^^

Well, you'd breed those two until you get a Contrary Friend Ball female and proceed with that + Ditto (or Friend Ball male) to guarantee you get the right finished product, but yeah.

That was how it was in Gen 6, but in Gen 7 it was changed. Basically, there's a 50% chance it'll pass down the male's ball instead - and these same mechanics also mean the ball of a genderless or male-only Pokémon will always be passed down when bred with a Ditto.
So yeah, it'll totally be possible to get a HA Friend Ball Snivy... when bank is updated and we get access to HA Snivy. I'd look around for or try to catch a friend ball Snivy in the meantime ^^
Wow, I did not know this. Thanks so much!

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the best Level 100 Pokémon would be for grinding through the Pokémon League for exp. (with Exp. Share) and money?

Just booted up Pokebank with Sun and it wants to give me Pokemiles, has there been any news on when something like the PokeMileage Club will come back?

Edit: Also are there any new functions to Pokebank?

Last edited:
Just booted up Pokebank with Sun and it wants to give me Pokemiles, has there been any news on when something like the PokeMileage Club will come back?

Edit: Also are there any new functions to Pokebank?
Nope. When you select the Miles, bank will spit out that you can't accept them in Sun/Moon and go to the storage screen.

And the Y button was changed to "List" and contains the Pokédex feature.

Anyone know if there is a way to hold onto event z crystals? I wanna restart my game but I need pulverizing pancake in my life.

Maybe they're hacked.

Event Snorlax with Amulet Coin + Happy Hour. You get at least $200k per round.
Personally I use a smeargle with spore, happy hour, and parting shot, so I can bring something like lunala to plow stuff
Snorlax itself seems pretty slow to me to plow thought the E4 so easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)