Super Smash Bros 4 (Spoilers ITT)

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Speed isn't everything, if it was Sonic would be high tier in Brawl. All the speed in the world but his smashes suck so he can't kill anything.
Speed meant a hell of a lot more in Melee, which is why he said "depending on the speed of the game". I'm pretty sure it was said somewhere that this game was gonna be somewhere between Brawl and Melee speed.

THE_IRON_...KENYAN?

Banned deucer.
Wii Fit Trainer? Animal Crossing Villager? I swear to god all the roster-nazi's at smashboards heads have probably exploded into 1000 tiny, third-party pieces by now.

With the roster being so weird as it is, it's going to be tougher to discredit predictions like tingle and hoenn trainer, as much as we might want to.

With the company making it im predicting that it will be competitive perhaps very competitive, and also a fun party game. It's not like the two are mutually exclusive. It would be stupid if they didn't try to make this game competitive. The franchise is so good it's blatantly obvious that making it competitive is the only way they should do it; it deserves it more than any game out there.

Here's who else im hoping for: Paper Mario, Balloon Fighter for a retro character slot, and Waluigi. I think those are three characters that roster spots could logically go to, and would make great additions.

Thoughts on Wii Fit Trainer and Villager: Both of them look pretty cool and I can't wait to see more of them. They are so ridiculous I might be forced to make both of them my main characters.

Focus

Ubers Tester Extraordinaire
Now it's a waiting game to see just how long it takes for them to reveal a Namco Bandai character, assuming Nintendo is ok with that. Honestly, I am not surprised that Mega Man was revealed this early. Niintendo really needed something to get people talking about their E3 presence.

He has absolutely zero chance of getting in, but I really want to see Sukapon from Joy Mech Fight is this game. He's such a great fit and has so much personality, not to mention Joy Mech Fight was technically Nintendo's first real fighting game.

At least make him an Assist Trophy, like he was supposed to be in Brawl before he was demoted to a sticker. >_>

Well, if nothing else, at least pikachu is coming back. I'm thinking that they'll probably bring Mewtwo back with two forms.

wii fit trainer looks ultra trolltastic

Villager is immune to projectiles which is definitely great, but his regular attacks look rather lack luster, he will see how he balanced out.

Megaman certainly is diverse.

also no Princess Peach so far? :(

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Here's who else im hoping for: Paper Mario,
Hell yes. If his Final Smash were to turn out to be something like Supernova, I'd even buy both versions.

Horribly unlikely, though.

Speaking of Final Smashes, I hope we get other method(s) for activating them besides the Smash Ball this time.

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Talk about this shit here.

The best thing about this game has GOT to be the villager memes.

Animal Crossing Villager for God-Tier in terms of flavor and character design. He had better be competitively viable or I'm gonna be pissed.
10/10 post

I very may well buy a wii-u, simply for this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)