Super Spriting/Trainer Card/other art nonsense thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response Iraff =] Me and my friend made another. I thought it came out cool

Btw Diamond, Maybe fuse dragons. Garchomp, Mence, and Dragonite. I think that may look cool.

Wow this place is good....

Can you do a recolour of Garchomp and make it look like some sort of metal coated? Ya know to fit it with my name....

behold, a combo of every pokemon on my grass monotype, some parts are a bit strange
torterra/cradily/roserade/sceptile/breloom/tangrowth

It's quite good, I'd say. Lileep's positioning is a little awkward, however, as his head interferes with Torterra's.

yeah, I'm considering turning cradily's head the other way :D
sceptiles contribution is so little XD, its just the ears and the color of the bottom of the shell
it's my 2nd ever fusion :O I wanted to challenge myself :D

ok i uploaded it but the picture is too small and there is so much empty space. what should i do?
How bout this:

If the image is good enough-
I am proud to present my first fusion!! MR. GARDELLADE!!

Im in shock!

IT'S Good!! Really! Thanks! I love it myself. I guess its time to add this to my things to do.
My garchomp:
Im sorry if its too big I am not a whiz at uploading stuff.
Anyway, you dont seem so tough now, do you Garchomp??
Haha I really wanted to ridicule him.

I'm sorry to say that Faze was incorrect, and neither of your sprites are good.

The first thing you want to make sure of is that you make sure you select the option that makes white transparent. On the far left of your paint screen, you'll find the toolbar. Just below that you'll see two boxes. Click the bottom one with the picture of colorful rectangles, THEN go about fusing.

Second, make sure you go to Image, then Image Size, and select Pixels in the box that pops up. Put 80 in both the height and width sections. This will help your size problem. Make sure that you save your work as a .PNG file before you upload it as well.

Also, try and make your fusions look slightly more natural; don't just slap together a body and two arms.

faze, please stop, you're dumbing up the spriting thread.
iraff said almost everything that needed to be said, but he didn't tell you that you need to criticise. just telling someone all of their good aspects will not help them become better at spriting.
metalgarx, you should read/watch some tutorials. those are acceptable for first sprites, but we will expect more of your next sprites.

haha, i don't dislike him at all. i'm just helping him get a better grip on using smogon.
just like you getting a better grip on smash, wait...

just like you getting a better grip on smash, wait...

So you still hold a grudge against me. Good to know.

You know just as well as I do that your comment now was immature, and unnecessary.

I was only stating that if Faze annoyed you, all you had to do was put him on your ignore list.

How am I starting a fight. Just like you were giving information to Faze, I was giving information to you two since you both seem to be annoyed by Faze continuously.

You decided to take what I said in the wrong way, and replied with an incredibly immature comment.

I will consider deleting my post if you apologize for the comment you just made.

everybody shut up, ok?!
god, just delete your posts Kira, and stop being such a baby, and don't tell people to ignore me! D:<
by the way Kira, it says your location is in your own little world.... do us a favor and stay there

I am requesting an Alakazam/Jynx fusion. Both are human shape Pokemon so I imagine it would not be too difficult to do.

thanks for understanding that we don't dislike you and we are just helping you faze ;], i can tell you will be good for this thread.
haha, kira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)