Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Ivy Cudgel
- Knock Off
- Superpower

This is the set I’ve been using and it 2hkos most defensive mons after +2 most of the tier, with very few mons being able to reliably check it after tera. The only good counters are amoongus, weezing g and talonflame but those mons aren’t hard to chip or threaten with hazards (thank you mr shocks). Offensive teams also struggle to remove it cause of the +1 speed you get after tera because of embody aspect. It’s incredibly strong and I highly suggest people use it before everybody realises it’s broken

Ogerpon (F) @ Choice Band
Ability: Defiant
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Ivy Cudgel
- Zen Headbutt

I think that this set is a better bet with Oger. This forme doesn't have the defensive typing to reliably get a boost off imo. With band you get damage off immediately and consistently. With its Tera and Ability you get a permanent speed boost which along with band is like a free Dragon Dance.

Yes! After a council vote, we are unbanning Quaquaval, Iron Hands, Hisuian Lilligant and Ceruledge from UUBL. Tagging Kris and Marty to implement, please and thank you!!
Bro what are you talking about with Quaquaval fixing the meta, the :Ogerpon: is coming :crying_laughing: :crying_laughing:

For those wondering if the vote was close on Iron Hands, it wasn't (10-3). Overall we're thinking the metagame is changing so drastically that Iron Hands may not be too much. We got a lot of powerful Ground-types such as Garchomp or Sandy Shock and overall better thicc Pokémon like Amoonguss and Rotom-Wash. Hell, even the new Sinistcha doesn't look that bad vs it thanks to its typing and access to Strenght Sap, Will-O-Wisp etc..and we have really strong new threats so let's see. Welcome in a brand new UU !

1696188721624.png

Thoughts on the new drops aka the record for most one liners in a single post

:ceruledge: Some new checks in gang and mandi as well is priority aqua jet from Azu and daunt annoy it, but it's still very scary if it gets set up. +2 polt has some absurd calcs like OHKOing 0/0 chomp but it may struggle to find room to setup safely.
:iron hands: Even with the new additions, this still seems absurd. Clod, chomp, and amoong are ok checks but they hate ice punch. It still seems excellent at trading as always and while the new toys can slow it down, there aren't any fantastic answers.
:lilligant-hisui: 80% of the time it works 100% of the time. It can't really afford to drop ice spinner with amoong in the tier but it hits like a truck if it doesn't miss.
:quaquaval: SD sets have a lot of competition on HO from lilligant, Azu, and kommo-o. Amoong and clod also gives it pretty bad 4MSS. Spin sets are kind of interesting but the new hazard setters demolish it. It still seems ok, but the drops definitely aren't kind to it.

:amoonguss: A bulky mon to pivot around the new water, grass, and fighting types without being too passive is simply incredible. Spore is as annoying as ever and toxic or sludge bomb poisons can also make good progress. I wouldn't be surprised to see teams with three or even four regen mons once the tier settles, there are so many great defensive pivots available.
:azumarill: It might have some trouble with all of the new bulky poisons, but a dangerous attacker with good defensive utility will always be valuable. Belly drum sets seem ok but a bit matchup fishy imo.
:chandelure: Specs has some scary calcs, but it seems too slow and frail to leave that much of an impact. It doesn't help that a bunch of checks dropped with it too, garg and kommo-o completely blank it's stabs and tran, rotom, and mandi can all help pivot around it. Sub CM seems mediocre too imo with most chansey also running CM.
:clodsire: Everyone's favorite blob seems like a great option for defensive teams with it's good stats and typing. Water absorb blanks rain, rotom, and azu and even with unaware it can check ape and tran. Spikes and toxic are great options for it too.
:conkeldurr: It'll be interesting to see whether this can surpass the bear. At a glance, luna has better stats and hits harder with stab on facade, meaning that it's probably outclassed for guts sets. However, access to knock and stab on drain punch might make it the better choice for bulk up sets.
:crawdaunt: The ultimate click buttons mon is here! It hits like a truck whether you use band or SD, and aqua jet gives it some decent utility too. With rain support, even water resists get crushed by it's crabhammers. There's not really much to say, it's a straightfoward but effective breaker.
:cresselia: Tera poison CM cheese still seems solid, although the new steels might annoy it. Trick room sets could maybe find some niche viability with luna, conk, and azu in the tier.
:dipplin: An eviolite mon with sticky hold is kind of cool, but imo the mediocre defensive typing will hold it back from finding a place in the tier. Maybe it could work on the right team, but I'm not really sold on it yet.
:fezandipiti: This just seems a bit too passive to me. Toxic chain is cool, but the only option it has for steels is a weak heat wave. It gets taunt, roost, and u-turn at least, but no defog hurts.
:garchomp: This thing is a monster. SD scale shot sets can spiral out of control extremely quickly and chain chomp hits like a truck and can set up spikes uncontested. It also provides some great defensive utility into tran and ape too. This thing is definitely worth keeping an eye on, I could see it possibly being an issue down the line.
:garganacl: Salt cure is as fun to play around as ever. The minecraft rocks simply never die and can outlast most of the tier with salt cure. Status absorbing and a ghost resist are also incredibly useful. This thing is a massive buff for defensive teams.
:heatran: Having another bulky steel is incredible, especially when it's this strong and resilient. Magma storm and taunt is a solid stallbreaker and even just lava plume can be annoying to switch around. We did get a ton of fire resists that annoy it like chomp, garg, and rotom, but it still seems excellent.
:infernape: Between choice sets and mixed LO or boots, the monkey is a nightmare to pivot around. That being said, it still provides very little defensively and isn't quite as fast as it would like to be.
:jirachi: Scarf sets seem ok and bulky wish sets might be decent, but it still struggles with 4MSS and being a bit passive. Iron head flinch hax is as annoying as ever but power creep might be too much for it.
:kommo-o: With every setup move under the sun and as much coverage as it could ever want, this thing is an absolute menace. Tera is huge for a mon that already has a ton of set diversity, and it's one of the most unpredictable and terrifying threats at team preview. This definitely seems banworthy at a first glance, but maybe it's middling speed and the plethora of bulky fighting resists can help keep it in check?
:mamoswine: Still a fun anti-meta pick. Ice shard is great for picking off weakened, chomp, kommo-o, and ogerpon and it's very dangerous to pivot around. The prevelance of rotom and mola might give it some issues, but it seems pretty solid imo.
:mandibuzz: Another defogger is great, and toxic, taunt, and u-turn help with it's passivity. It still suffers from pretty severe 4MSS, but it has some nice tools for bulky teams and should find a solid niche.
:meowscarada: Not much is really new for it. Band sets hit deceptively hard and boots sets can easily force progress with knockturn and spikes. Scarf might even be usable while HO is being spammed on ladder, as it can outspeed +1 kommo-o and ogerpon and hit them both hard.
:milotic: I'm not sure what this is supposed to do over mola tbh. Not having to rely on wish is kind of cool I guess but it's frailer, offers less team support, and has worse longevity without regen.
:moltres: Everything and their brother getting knock is rough for the chicken, but it still hits hard and offers some solid defensive utility. Most of the drops seem pretty unkind to it though. Tran, garg and rotom annoy it and ogerpon and meow can both just knock it on the switch.
:munkidori: NP and specs sets seem pretty solid, but it doesn't get much coverage outside of focus blast. Still, trick annoys mandi and tran and not much else enjoys swithcing into a psyshock with toxic chain.
:ninetales: Healing wish is kind of cool, but enabling protosynthesis mons doesn't really seem worth it imo.
:ogerpon: This thing is a menace. +2 ivy cudgel melts even frailer resists and a free speed boost on top of the power boost from tera is excellent. It's coverage options are decent, with some niche options like stomping tantrum for tran and zen headbutt for amoong to let it pick an choose it's checks. Pivot sets could be ok too with knock and spikes if you really hate meow for some reason.
:okidogi: It's a bit slow and doesn't have the best defensive typing, but knockturn with toxic chain and a strong cc or drain punch is excellent for making progress. It might struggle to stand out with all of the bulky fighting type competition, but it has some interesting tools.
:pelipper: Rain is back but with amoong, clod, and rotom around, it seems more manageable. That being said, a bunch of rain mons also got flip turn and a new nuke in daunt helps, so the playstyle might become an issue again, but it seems ok at a glance.
:rotom-wash: An incredible defensive typing as well as wisp and a difficult to punish volt makes rotom an excellent glue for BO and balances. Scarf and NP could be decent options, although it could struggle with being worn down with how strong the new grounds, waters, and fires are.
:sandy shocks: Ground/electric/ice coverage is still incredible and it's difficult to punish it for setting up spikes, but it's tera reliance might make it a bit hard to fit on teams compared to chomp and rotom. Still, it's a dangerous mon and an excellent progress maker.
:shiftry: Idk what this is supposed to do. Knock, wind rider, and defog are cool, but have fun being OHKOed by u-turn.
:sinistcha: This is a bit of a weird one. It has some nice tools over amoong in strength sap, heatproof, and matcha gatcha, but it feels like the less splashable bulky grass imo, especially since it's weak to knock from meow and ogerpon. CM sets might be ok but I feel like there are better options like cress for bulky setup.
:torterra: Shell smash is very funny for it, but idk if it's strong enough to be a consistent threat. It's slower than most scarfers after a boost and is pretty vulnerable to priority.
:weezing-galar: Levitate and ngas both give it an interesting defensive profile, and defog is nice utility. Tran absolutely demolishes it though, and it can get worn down pretty quickly over a long game.

:mienshao: Don't overlook the weasel, this thing is still very threatening. It hits like a truck with LO CC, and can outlast its checks with knockturn and regen. It can even pick it's checks to some extent, with spinner for amoong and poison jab for fairies. It also seems like a solid scarfer that is a bit weaker than gapdos, but has much more longevity.

I don't think any of the other drops will be that relevant. Yanmega, snorlax, and sandslash could maybe have some gimmicky niches, but nothing else really catches my eye.

I'm looking forward to see how the new meta shapes up, we got a ton of interesting options to play around with. Thank you for reading this far!

1013.png
Sinistcha @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Heatproof
Tera Type: Poison
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Strength Sap
- Shadow Ball
- Matcha Gotcha

This mon is seriously good. Im running it with screens and it can threaten all archetypes. I run spped on it to creep mons like Defensive Heatran. Tera Poison is great to Tera out of weaknesses and as well as stay immune to toxic.

Super early impressions on a couple things

:Garchomp: excellent Pokemon, maybe a little too good. Scale shot SD is immensely strong and can run over teams pretty easily. Rock/spikes sets are alright, but do have the annoyance of inviting in Treads to spin.

:Heatran: really cool defensive steel with utility and offensive pressure. I think lava plume is a bit more reliable on some builds but magma is always a threat and very annoying to switch into. Taunt is great too and it's nice into skeledirge.

:Garganacl: Thanks Blood Moon for pushing this shit down here, this is incredibly obnoxious and basically impossible to switch into safely without a Sinistcha (which can strength sap and stall out somewhat), or double Regen core. Though I'd hesitate to say even that is all too effective against it given boosting sets. Set up sets are stupid and can auto win games if given room. And Salt Cure racks up so much passive damage with additional hazard pressure which it enjoys abusing.

:ogerpon: I was skeptical this would be as good as meowscarada but playing and testing it, seems really really good. SD, band, boots pivot, all are awesome and SD in particular is vicious late game as with tera it outruns so much of the tier thanks to the speed boost and is very difficult to revenge kill.

:Sinistcha: not as bad as I expected to be. It's actually rather cool how you can compress defensive utility and set up threat with a single set, and its surprisingly sturdy thanks to Heatproof.

:Kommo-O: mega lol. This is probably the Mon I think is most blatantly broken with the wide range of sets it can run. ClangSoul sets have multiple possibilities but tera boom burst is just really silly.

:ceruledge:
I feel like this mon does the exact same stuff it did before it got banned, with the caveat that garg and mandi can check it now, really don't like its presence in the tier, have honestly found it to be more annoying than any of the other drops/unbans.

:garchomp:
Honestly not as dumb as I expected, haven't had too much difficulty playing around sd scale shot but if you don't have priority it's probably like unbeatable.

:heatran:
Heatran does classic heatran things, maybe sits on a few too many things with taunt and tera, but giving up steel typing can bite you, think it's like fine.

:garganacl:
It does its usual thing, held back quite a bit by stuff like taunt and encore, its mu into a lot of the ho running around rn isn't great either, doesn't seem like anything too crazy so far although salt cure is an incredibly dumb move that makes it really difficult to 1v1.

:kommo-o:
Feel like everyone thought this would be crazy but I've yet to see it to do anything, tera seems to have hurt it more than it helped it, in general i've found it very manageable between taunt/encore, priority, or defensive tera.

Haven't faced :iron hands: enough to really comment on it, seems a bit more manageable though, there are things that can acc okho it now, everything else is probably fine. :rotom-wash: is god.

Not super contributive, just want to laugh at all our ground types that could stay (or be banned) after previous discussions about it in OU:
:clodsire: :garchomp: :gastrodon: :hippowdon: :iron treads: :quagsire: :sandy shocks: :ursaluna:
I really hope OU bans a ton more mons. The power level up there is too high and I want it to lower down here too (I like slightly lower power levels :) )

Thoughts on the new drops aka the record for most one liners in a single post

:ceruledge: Some new checks in gang and mandi as well is priority aqua jet from Azu and daunt annoy it, but it's still very scary if it gets set up. +2 polt has some absurd calcs like OHKOing 0/0 chomp but it may struggle to find room to setup safely.
:iron hands: Even with the new additions, this still seems absurd. Clod, chomp, and amoong are ok checks but they hate ice punch. It still seems excellent at trading as always and while the new toys can slow it down, there aren't any fantastic answers.
:lilligant-hisui: 80% of the time it works 100% of the time. It can't really afford to drop ice spinner with amoong in the tier but it hits like a truck if it doesn't miss.
:quaquaval: SD sets have a lot of competition on HO from lilligant, Azu, and kommo-o. Amoong and clod also gives it pretty bad 4MSS. Spin sets are kind of interesting but the new hazard setters demolish it. It still seems ok, but the drops definitely aren't kind to it.

:amoonguss: A bulky mon to pivot around the new water, grass, and fighting types without being too passive is simply incredible. Spore is as annoying as ever and toxic or sludge bomb poisons can also make good progress. I wouldn't be surprised to see teams with three or even four regen mons once the tier settles, there are so many great defensive pivots available.
:azumarill: It might have some trouble with all of the new bulky poisons, but a dangerous attacker with good defensive utility will always be valuable. Belly drum sets seem ok but a bit matchup fishy imo.
:chandelure: Specs has some scary calcs, but it seems too slow and frail to leave that much of an impact. It doesn't help that a bunch of checks dropped with it too, garg and kommo-o completely blank it's stabs and tran, rotom, and mandi can all help pivot around it. Sub CM seems mediocre too imo with most chansey also running CM.
:clodsire: Everyone's favorite blob seems like a great option for defensive teams with it's good stats and typing. Water absorb blanks rain, rotom, and azu and even with unaware it can check ape and tran. Spikes and toxic are great options for it too.
:conkeldurr: It'll be interesting to see whether this can surpass the bear. At a glance, luna has better stats and hits harder with stab on facade, meaning that it's probably outclassed for guts sets. However, access to knock and stab on drain punch might make it the better choice for bulk up sets.
:crawdaunt: The ultimate click buttons mon is here! It hits like a truck whether you use band or SD, and aqua jet gives it some decent utility too. With rain support, even water resists get crushed by it's crabhammers. There's not really much to say, it's a straightfoward but effective breaker.
:cresselia: Tera poison CM cheese still seems solid, although the new steels might annoy it. Trick room sets could maybe find some niche viability with luna, conk, and azu in the tier.
:dipplin: An eviolite mon with sticky hold is kind of cool, but imo the mediocre defensive typing will hold it back from finding a place in the tier. Maybe it could work on the right team, but I'm not really sold on it yet.
:fezandipiti: This just seems a bit too passive to me. Toxic chain is cool, but the only option it has for steels is a weak heat wave. It gets taunt, roost, and u-turn at least, but no defog hurts.
:garchomp: This thing is a monster. SD scale shot sets can spiral out of control extremely quickly and chain chomp hits like a truck and can set up spikes uncontested. It also provides some great defensive utility into tran and ape too. This thing is definitely worth keeping an eye on, I could see it possibly being an issue down the line.
:garganacl: Salt cure is as fun to play around as ever. The minecraft rocks simply never die and can outlast most of the tier with salt cure. Status absorbing and a ghost resist are also incredibly useful. This thing is a massive buff for defensive teams.
:heatran: Having another bulky steel is incredible, especially when it's this strong and resilient. Magma storm and taunt is a solid stallbreaker and even just lava plume can be annoying to switch around. We did get a ton of fire resists that annoy it like chomp, garg, and rotom, but it still seems excellent.
:infernape: Between choice sets and mixed LO or boots, the monkey is a nightmare to pivot around. That being said, it still provides very little defensively and isn't quite as fast as it would like to be.
:jirachi: Scarf sets seem ok and bulky wish sets might be decent, but it still struggles with 4MSS and being a bit passive. Iron head flinch hax is as annoying as ever but power creep might be too much for it.
:kommo-o: With every setup move under the sun and as much coverage as it could ever want, this thing is an absolute menace. Tera is huge for a mon that already has a ton of set diversity, and it's one of the most unpredictable and terrifying threats at team preview. This definitely seems banworthy at a first glance, but maybe it's middling speed and the plethora of bulky fighting resists can help keep it in check?
:mamoswine: Still a fun anti-meta pick. Ice shard is great for picking off weakened, chomp, kommo-o, and ogerpon and it's very dangerous to pivot around. The prevelance of rotom and mola might give it some issues, but it seems pretty solid imo.
:mandibuzz: Another defogger is great, and toxic, taunt, and u-turn help with it's passivity. It still suffers from pretty severe 4MSS, but it has some nice tools for bulky teams and should find a solid niche.
:meowscarada: Not much is really new for it. Band sets hit deceptively hard and boots sets can easily force progress with knockturn and spikes. Scarf might even be usable while HO is being spammed on ladder, as it can outspeed +1 kommo-o and ogerpon and hit them both hard.
:milotic: I'm not sure what this is supposed to do over mola tbh. Not having to rely on wish is kind of cool I guess but it's frailer, offers less team support, and has worse longevity without regen.
:moltres: Everything and their brother getting knock is rough for the chicken, but it still hits hard and offers some solid defensive utility. Most of the drops seem pretty unkind to it though. Tran, garg and rotom annoy it and ogerpon and meow can both just knock it on the switch.
:munkidori: NP and specs sets seem pretty solid, but it doesn't get much coverage outside of focus blast. Still, trick annoys mandi and tran and not much else enjoys swithcing into a psyshock with toxic chain.
:ninetales: Healing wish is kind of cool, but enabling protosynthesis mons doesn't really seem worth it imo.
:ogerpon: This thing is a menace. +2 ivy cudgel melts even frailer resists and a free speed boost on top of the power boost from tera is excellent. It's coverage options are decent, with some niche options like stomping tantrum for tran and zen headbutt for amoong to let it pick an choose it's checks. Pivot sets could be ok too with knock and spikes if you really hate meow for some reason.
:okidogi: It's a bit slow and doesn't have the best defensive typing, but knockturn with toxic chain and a strong cc or drain punch is excellent for making progress. It might struggle to stand out with all of the bulky fighting type competition, but it has some interesting tools.
:pelipper: Rain is back but with amoong, clod, and rotom around, it seems more manageable. That being said, a bunch of rain mons also got flip turn and a new nuke in daunt helps, so the playstyle might become an issue again, but it seems ok at a glance.
:rotom-wash: An incredible defensive typing as well as wisp and a difficult to punish volt makes rotom an excellent glue for BO and balances. Scarf and NP could be decent options, although it could struggle with being worn down with how strong the new grounds, waters, and fires are.
:sandy shocks: Ground/electric/ice coverage is still incredible and it's difficult to punish it for setting up spikes, but it's tera reliance might make it a bit hard to fit on teams compared to chomp and rotom. Still, it's a dangerous mon and an excellent progress maker.
:shiftry: Idk what this is supposed to do. Knock, wind rider, and defog are cool, but have fun being OHKOed by u-turn.
:sinistcha: This is a bit of a weird one. It has some nice tools over amoong in strength sap, heatproof, and matcha gatcha, but it feels like the less splashable bulky grass imo, especially since it's weak to knock from meow and ogerpon. CM sets might be ok but I feel like there are better options like cress for bulky setup.
:torterra: Shell smash is very funny for it, but idk if it's strong enough to be a consistent threat. It's slower than most scarfers after a boost and is pretty vulnerable to priority.
:weezing-galar: Levitate and ngas both give it an interesting defensive profile, and defog is nice utility. Tran absolutely demolishes it though, and it can get worn down pretty quickly over a long game.

:mienshao: Don't overlook the weasel, this thing is still very threatening. It hits like a truck with LO CC, and can outlast its checks with knockturn and regen. It can even pick it's checks to some extent, with spinner for amoong and poison jab for fairies. It also seems like a solid scarfer that is a bit weaker than gapdos, but has much more longevity.

I don't think any of the other drops will be that relevant. Yanmega, snorlax, and sandslash could maybe have some gimmicky niches, but nothing else really catches my eye.

I'm looking forward to see how the new meta shapes up, we got a ton of interesting options to play around with. Thank you for reading this far!
Some corrections regarding the "loyal" three:
Fezandipiti also gets double kick to deal with steel types (not that it's going to help much but it's something)
Okidogi doesn‘t have U-Turn but Munkidori does (munki also has parting shot)

Last edited:
Fezandipiti also gets double kick to deal with steel types
Okidogi doesn‘t have U-Turn but Munkidori does (it also has parting shot)
Double kick still can’t really damage jirachi and scizor (and tinkaton but I feel like it’s gonna be ru soon) and it needs a swords dance to even threaten a 2hko. Combined with the fact that jirachi and scizor can outspeed/bullet punch to remove it, it’s still gonna struggle really badly

I didn't play with Fez in OU; I saw the stats and saw that it was trash. But now that I'm looking at it a little more closely, I don't think it's as trash as I thought. It has both SD and NP, along with decent defensive stats and a pretty damn good typing, so it should get some moments to set up. Is it going to be great? Absolutely not, but I think it might be NUBL, which is better than the PU I was predicting when I first saw it. Not gonna be a UU mon, unfortunately for it (especially with so many ground types around lol).

Queen of Bean

is a Community Contributor
UUPL Champion
My current concerns:

:weavile: SD weavile is incredibly strong right now, often times if it gets an sd up it claims atleast one or two kills. The tier doesnt really have switchins to +2 tera dark knock off in combination with icicle crash and a large majority of the tier just drops weave lol, the only real counter to it being quaqaval. Yes it can be revenge killed with things like iron handino or priority and defensive teras but i still think its a unhealthy presence and i think it should go.

:ceruledge: He is still doing the same stuff he did pre home in poltergeisting everying to death and being annoying hard to kill because of bitter blade recovery and its surprisingly good bulk. This time around we do have mandibuzz to check him but we cant have every team without a mandibuzz losing to SD ceruledge lol, focus sash ceruledge sets can even beat mandibuzz 1v1 if you sd on the turn they switch in mandi. We also have garganacl as a check but that has to burn your tera if you actually want to check ceru because of close combat. He is still unhealthy imo and i think should be re-banned.

Things i think are potentially broken?:

:pelipper: / :damp rock: Rain running around with torn and thund therian as well as mons like flip turn barraskewda and basculegion male seems like a bad idea to me, but i think this meta has pretty good tools for handling rain so maybe its fine.

:kommo-o: Lots of people have been telling me this thing needs to go. Personally i havent had much trouble with it on ladder but thats ladder, the quality of play there isnt exactly the greatest. Clangorous soul sets are on paper pretty broken, but kommo-o also has a fuck ton of different sets and different tera types it can run very well which makes it scarier to face.

:garchomp: I think people were sorta overreacting about this at first, it is way well broken than i initially thought it would be. SD scale shot stuff can get out of hand pretty easily especially with tera in the mix. You can use things like defensuve tera and priority to beat it, aswell as alot of mons can take one hit and revenge back like foul play amoong or chesnaught. The priority route doesnt really work unless they have already used tera mind you because they just tera steel and resist your prio and kill you. I am still not sure if this is broken yet but from ladder im leaning on the side of it not being broken i think.

:quaquaval: & :iron hands: I havent seen a SD quaq or a iron hands yet on ladder but i think these guys might still be broken?

:sandy shocks: Sandy Shocks used Tera Blast (The opposing Garchomp lost 100% of its health!)

Garg:

:garganacl: Garganacl is just pesky at most, this does not need a ban lol.

Free team:

Heres a free team :wow: https://pokepast.es/689b0f23b4165a6d

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)