Tournament Sword and Shield UU Alpha Tour [Won by Alpha Rabbit]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moody was banned today so the clause will be implemented on ladder. For those of you who have not yet played I recommend you play on Ubers as Moody will remain legal till this round ends tomorrow night. Other than that this won't have much effect on the tour. I will deal with all activity calls tomorrow night and Moody will be banned for round 2 and onwards.

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
requesting act, despite some difficult scheduling my opponent said he would be free in 2-3 hours (4 hours ago) and never replied again, messaged again just incase he forgot and have waited an additional hour to give him a chance. (timezone GMT+0 for reference).

1576103230730.png

Edit: given win

1576103978005.png

Last edited:
chimp I am granting activity win here. Mareanie you have been inactive with not replying to your opp and given a rather poor scheduling attempt.

Simia and Drud you both attempted to schedule then idk what happened after, so coin flipped this match.
drud.PNG

Pak and TJ no communication from what I see so coin flipped.
Pak.PNG

Kickassin666 and lucqq you both have rather poor schedule attempt going on here with replying to one another the day after and Kickassin assuming your opp has agreed to your time twice. Coin Flipped.
kick.PNG

snaga and Finchinator I have no idea what scheduling has been like on Discord and neither of you have said anything regarding a win so coin flipped.
Finch.PNG

luisotte I have granted the activity win even though scheduling attempts have been rather lackluster on both ends but you have shown more activity to get your match done.

SiTuM and Diophantine you both agreed to a day and I assume you both forgot so coin flipped.
Situm.PNG

TDK you have been given activity win, you have been more active with giving times + your opponent hasn't been active for over a week.

His and zachkauffman I am coin flipping this match. Quite frankly the scheduling attempt is poor. Neither of you agree on a time you just hope to be on at the same time and have shown the same level of activity. Not adding each other on Discord is not a claim I am accepting either.
His.PNG

Alpha Rabbit sorry that both your opponents weren't active enough to let you play but I am granting activity win here.

LuluDzn and MultiAmmiratore you both scheduled and it just seems the match didn't happen so coin flipped.
Multi.PNG

eaglehawk I am granting activity win here, PTF you have just been very inactive in this matter.

danger zone and Kreme coin flipped.
Kreme.PNG

Cam and Daisuke Shirou it seems you both forgot about this so coin flipped.
Daisuke.PNG

MetaRiolu7 I am granting activity win here on the basis of your opponent missing the time but also not replying to reschedule.

Mannat and TSR coin flipped.
Mannat.PNG

Raseri and Kamitokka you have both shown little activity so coin flipped.
Kammo.PNG

HaxxSel and explodingdaisies you have both been pretty active with scheduling but you stopped responding to your opponent so giving Haxx activity win here.

Sage and The Thunderbirds you have been granted an extension to get your matches done.

Play your games .__.

Round 2

RahelGamer03 vs. Drud
Jho vs. Hogg
sketchy ecchi vs. Estarossa
KW vs. itsjustdrew
Jacobikko vs. Glav
Spl4sh vs. MetaRiolu7
crucify vs. EviGaro
LordHelix vs. Raikaria
atomicllamas vs. eaglehawk
Daisuke Shirou vs. HaxxSel
SBPC vs. MultiAmmiratore
His vs. Amane Misa
Abyssal Ruins vs. The Number Man
sand1234 vs. (Winner of Sage vs The Thunderbirds)
SiTuM vs. bugzinator
Moutemoute vs. zSpxdes
fanyfan vs. Fantos13
Wigglytuff vs. G-O-D BASTI
chimp vs. lyd
Rawbi vs. Velcroc
Finchinator vs. Kreme
Mannat vs. Pak
solonor24 vs. Kickassin666
Alpha Rabbit vs. Feliburn
Indigo Plateau vs. Juuno
Twilight vs. Shadowmonstr4
luisotte vs. Kamitokka
Roginald vs. Darkyspeed
Elias PSY vs. Shaad Skyel
zugubu royale vs. blinkboy
PinkDragonTamer vs. Slowpoke92i
TDK vs. Galactiknight

The extension ends on Saturday 14th December 11:59 PM

Round 2 ends on Sunday 22nd December 11:59 PM GMT+0​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)