Resource SwSh OU Bazaar

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Cool looking team Flare. Its dope to see people try new concepts to their liking. Would consider running some sort of Rock coverage on Heatran possibly trying to fit in Stone Edge> Solarbeam because all three main versions of Volcarona (offensive, bulky, safeguard) 6-0 your team, you lose the pp war against safeguard Moth not using rock coverage and you need perfect positioning on your end to keep it at bay. Solarbeam is nice in theory on a build that covers Volcarona but not on this one due to some defensive synergy issues against the moth.

Thunder Pwoell

Banned deucer.
Sup yall

I decided to build some Cresselia Sun for OU. I originally got inspired to build it after AM plosted it as a check in VoTW, which eventually led to a sun team. I ain’t no Thunder Pwoell or anything, but I gotta day I really like this team so I thought I’d share it with yall.
:bw/cresselia: :bw/torkoal: :bw/heatran: :bw/venusaur: :bw/hydreigon: :ss/zeraora:
Cress is the main mon of the team, messing with mons like the grounds, nidoking, dnite, and even shrugging off lele/kyu with its jacked up moonlights thanks to torkoal. besides that, i went with 4 attacks venu because losing any of the 4 is ass and i never found myself clicking growth, ever. heatran is scarf because i needed a second sun cleaner that wasn’t my sixth member. Hydreigon solves the problems of a Heatran answer that doesnt die to EP and a defogger. Lastly, Zeraora can mess with pult, torn-t, and likes venu and tran fucking up the grounds, alongside cresselia as backup.

Threats? Well obviously specs dragons are a problem but with the sheer bulk of cress you shouldn’t be in a too deep shit, not to mention having zera to smash them if it gets in safely.
Past that, everything else should be managable with this https://pokepast.es/5850aad5b5f0a8a5
I got two sun teams I gotta post ty for the tag lol

TailGlowVM

Now 100% more demonic
Sup yall

I decided to build some Cresselia Sun for OU. I originally got inspired to build it after AM plosted it as a check in VoTW, which eventually led to a sun team. I ain’t no Thunder Pwoell or anything, but I gotta day I really like this team so I thought I’d share it with yall.
:bw/cresselia: :bw/torkoal: :bw/heatran: :bw/venusaur: :bw/hydreigon: :ss/zeraora:
Cress is the main mon of the team, messing with mons like the grounds, nidoking, dnite, and even shrugging off lele/kyu with its jacked up moonlights thanks to torkoal. besides that, i went with 4 attacks venu because losing any of the 4 is ass and i never found myself clicking growth, ever. heatran is scarf because i needed a second sun cleaner that wasn’t my sixth member. Hydreigon solves the problems of a Heatran answer that doesnt die to EP and a defogger. Lastly, Zeraora can mess with pult, torn-t, and likes venu and tran fucking up the grounds, alongside cresselia as backup.

Threats? Well obviously specs dragons are a problem but with the sheer bulk of cress you shouldn’t be in a too deep shit, not to mention having zera to smash them if it gets in safely.
Past that, everything else should be managable with this https://pokepast.es/5850aad5b5f0a8a5
Any reason not to use Fire Blast over Magma Storm on Heatran? You're not going to be trapping much successfully if you're locked into a move, and Fire Blast is stronger and more accurate.

Fusion Flare

i have hired this cat to stare at you
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Cool looking team Flare. Its dope to see people try new concepts to their liking. Would consider running some sort of Rock coverage on Heatran possibly trying to fit in Stone Edge> Solarbeam because all three main versions of Volcarona (offensive, bulky, safeguard) 6-0 your team, you lose the pp war against safeguard Moth not using rock coverage and you need perfect positioning on your end to keep it at bay. Solarbeam is nice in theory on a build that covers Volcarona but not on this one due to some defensive synergy issues against the moth.
Any reason not to use Fire Blast over Magma Storm on Heatran? You're not going to be trapping much successfully if you're locked into a move, and Fire Blast is stronger and more accurate.
Both of these do make sense so i’ll make those changes to the team accordingly

Sup yall

Past that, everything else should be managable with a team like this https://pokepast.es/48bfd50daf0bd5be
Team looks fine but I find an overwhelmingly bad match-up against Blissey. You ain't breaking through Blissey teams without Growth

Sup yall

Past that, everything else should be managable with a team like this https://pokepast.es/48bfd50daf0bd5be
Have you thought about trying Lunar Dance on Cresselia instead of Psychic? It might be useful to bring Heatran back up to health in case it gets chipped, for late game eruptions. Same case for venu

Hyper Offense with Hawlucha and Friends

:ss/mew: :ss/rillaboom: :ss/hawlucha: :ss/dragapult: :ss/toxtricity-low-key: :ss/urshifu-rapid-strike:

https://pokepast.es/84e25a6e91d080f9

I should preface this by saying that I struggle with teambuilding. I tried using teams I found here but winning just has a different feel when it's a team of your creation, and after figuring that I had a high affinity for HO, I came up with this. This is easily my most successful team. I've been playing with this team for almost a year now and it got me to 1730, my personal peak.

:mew:: your typical suicide lead set. Flare Blitz is a lot more consistent than Explosion because you can:
- OKHO any :scizor: with minimal defense investment
- dent :ferrothorn:
- Taunt most mons that want to set up hazards
- possibly burn :landorus-therian: or :garchomp:, both of which have nothing to OHKO Mew
- phase out nearly everything (bar DD :dragapult:) with Red Card

:rillaboom:: a good wallbreaker on its own, but the synergy works quite well. Grassy Terrain helps keep all of your mons healthy which is so vital to a team with no defensive structure.

:hawlucha:: our prime breaker. The HP investment lets it live a boom from :landorus-therian:, a Moonblast from defensive :clefable: and the Speed investment lets it be faster than max Speed :regieleki:. Roost over Stone Edge because it helps with longevity and I use :toxtricity-low-key: to deal with :zapdos: though you can't go wrong with either in my experience.

:dragapult:: possibly the best setup sweeper in the current meta. Getting a chance to get to DD up once in mid- to late-game could be the difference between a victory and a loss.
Note: Beware of your opponents having both a Normal and a Fairy type in their teams, this mon can easily be shut down with those.

:toxtricity-low-key:: the presence of this mon is crucial to this team's functioning. Boomburst destroys a lot; SpDef :swampert:and :hippowdon: are guaranteed 2HKOs should they switch in, and only Ghost types or Assault Vest :melmetal: can wall this. It is also used to get rid of :clefable:, :toxapex: and Flying types, all of which can trouble this team a lot.

:urshifu-rapid-strike:: the final key to the puzzle. Originally I created this team with Life Orb Adamant Dark :urshifu: but since it got banned I swapped it out for the Water one and it works just fine, especially in dealing with :volcarona: and to aid :toxtricity-low-key: in breaking :zapdos: down. Both Surging Strikes and Close Combat are also very spammable late-game.

Weaknesses:

Major threats:

:dragapult:: opposing DD versions kills everything after setting up once. Forcing Hawlucha in is the only way to get rid of it, though it's not a guarantee.

:hawlucha:: 1 SD and this team is finished.

Minor threats:

:clefable:: Unaware walls and max Def variants can potentially pose a problem, but typically can be broken down.

:tapu lele:: Scarf Lele can sweep with Psychic, but Specs seems to be more common on the ladder which can be dealt with.

:slowbro:: Losing Dark :urshifu: means that Future Sight is spammable, but the team is capable of playing around this.

Hazards: there is no Defog on this team but this team isn't necessarily weak to hazards either. Taunting hazard setters with Mew is vital to ensure that chip from hazards is minimized.

Feel free to give it a go! Suggestions for improvement are welcome :)

P.S: I don't know if I'm allowed to plug myself, but I used this team on my YouTube channel (same name as here) except I ran Specs Lele instead with Psychic Seed Hawlucha. It didn't work half as well as this build.

Last edited:
Haven't really been feeling gen 8 ou recently getting burnt out, but I've been playing two teams that are pretty fun using one of my favorite mons Victini:

:tapu koko: :Victini: :slowking: :tornadus-therian: :bisharp: :landorus-therian:
CB Victini BO
CB Victini is super fun as it always has been. Tapu Koko is a great pivot that also gives Victini electric terrain for some added damage on Bolt Strike. I used the AV Bisharp set that was on one of the samples team to check dragapult. Rocky Helmet Slowking helps check Urshifu-RS better and EQ deals with Heatran and keeps Slowking healthy.

:victini: :tornadus-therian: :ferrothorn: :slowking: :landorus-therian: :weavile:
Victini Weavile Spikes
Wanted to build around Victini + Weavile spikes as they do a pretty good job of weakening each other's checks. Both are HDB and so are Slowking/Torn-T, so the team doesn't run removal in favor of keeping spikes up. Taunt Torn-T is super sleeper and really cool. You could use Future Sight > Psychic on Victini but I like Pyschic for its immediate damage on common Victini switchin like Lando-T/Garchomp/Toxapex. Glaciate is an option as well but I find is not needed for this team.

Two teams I made recently:

Melmetal Stall
:blissey: :corviknight: :toxapex: :clefable: :hippowdon: :melmetal:

Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Substitute

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Relaxed Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Body Press
- U-turn

Toxapex @ Shed Shell
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Recover
- Block
- Spite
- Knock Off

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell
- Flamethrower

Hippowdon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 104 Def / 148 SpD
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

Melmetal @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 148 HP / 252 Atk / 108 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Double Iron Bash
- Earthquake
- Thunder Punch

Standard stall but with Melmetal as a win condition and Sub Kyurem check.
Block Toxapex pressures / traps Ferrothorn. Knock Off + Shed Shell with Blissey in the back beats Heatran as long as you keep Shed Shell on it.
Flamethrower Clefable checks Scizor, Kartana without Smart Strike and pressures Ferrothorn.
Substitute Blissey beats Future Sight strats.

Mamoswine Semi Stall
:snorlax: :corviknight: :amoonguss: :clefable: :mamoswine: :magnezone:

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Curse
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rest

Corviknight @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Body Press
- U-turn

Amoonguss @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stomping Tantrum
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Foul Play

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Moonblast
- Stealth Rock
- Flamethrower

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Knock Off

Magnezone @ Chople Berry
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Def / 148 Spe
Bold Nature
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Thunderbolt
- Substitute

At first Mamoswine might seem like a weird pick but it does two things: 1) with Icicle Spear it beats Sub Kyurem 2) with Ice Shard it kills Dracozolt (has to be slightly weakened). Knock Off enables to remove Shed Shell from Skarmory / Corviknight so you can trap them with Magnezone.
Chople Berry on Magnezone is to weaken Kartana (Steel Beam can be used to OHKO it but I think Substitute is better).
Flamethrower on Clefable checks Sword Dance Scizor.
I need Assault Vest on Amoonguss so it can pivot into Dracozolt.

Last edited:
Mamoswine bulky

At first I had weavile but I recently realized how crazy that 130 base attack and thich fat abillity is. Two things that weavile can't do is earthquake and walling kyurem, so I built around future sight because of the huge rise of corv and lando type teams that instanly lose to zapdos. Mamoswine is fast enough to outspeed most offensive trans (that are modest), but also not be slower then mons like bisharp. If you face rain stealth rock + rocky helm chip should be good enough for most barrasweda and static and amoonguss to tank mons like urshifu rapid strike. Specs pult basically is a threat to any team and with that it helps mamoswine to shine with killing mons like blissey, mand, spdef toxapex, and heatran while the oppents specs pult can be handled by stealth rock chip and constant roosts from zapdos. Dracozolt is a threat but mostly can be dealth with mamoswine + amoonguss. Grass spam can be dealth with zapdos + amoonguss also. Pretty solid team and would appreciate feedback if you use it thank you for reading.

If we're dumping our heat weather squads, I might as well post these nerds: Regi Rain. Why Regi? Because fuck opposing rain.

Honestly, five of these six 'Mons slapped together need no introduction - it's VoltTurn + Future Sight rain, VoltTurn + Future Sight rain go brrr - but I might as well go into more depth about some of the EV spreads:

Pelipper: Due to the lack of Torn/Zapdos on this team, I've dropped Scald for Hurricane with 28 SpA EVs to OHKO Helmet Tangrowth before hazards and Rilla after hazards.
Ferrothorn: Physical Zera is a pain to deal with if Kingdra goes down early, so 96+ Def always survives two CCs from full to at least chunk it into AJet range.
Slowking-G: I like to run Psyshock with 44 Spe EVs to creep and surprise Pex and irritate Blissey, Volcarona and opposing Slowking-G, but feel free to drop it and run the standard spread.

And now for the heat: Motherfucking Magnet Regieleki (LO is also a fine option here, but Pokepaste doesn't seem to like item slashes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯). I toyed with the more common offensive Electrics in that slot - namely Zera, Koko and Zapdos - but they all had the same problem of being outsped by opposing Kingdra and losing the mirror matchup. (I know Kingdra's less common than it used to be, but it's still the scariest Swift Swimmer for my money. That's kinda why I built a team around it. =P) Being both slightly stronger and a hell of a lot faster, we get this:

252 SpA Magnet Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Kingdra: 313-369 (107.5 - 126.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Magnet Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kingdra: 280-330 (96.2 - 113.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock or 1 layer of Spikes
252 SpA Life Orb Transistor Regieleki Thunder vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Kingdra: 304-359 (104.4 - 123.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO

The leftover EVs are dumped into Def over Atk to always survive opposing Banded Urshifu-RS's rain-boosted AJet from full; Boom's purely for momentum vs immunities after Regi's done its job anyway.

NOTE: For the love of Arceus, don't use Specs Regi. Specs Regi fucking sucks. In fact, don't use offensive Regi outside of rain full stop.

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
swsh dump part 3, i have a ton of teams just sitting in my builder rn so ill just dump some so i can clear out the builder a bit & get some newer flavored builds in there. some of these have not been tested but ive played with most of them. theres a lot of teams so ill be posting some short run downs

:weavile::slowking::zapdos::heatran::garchomp::dragapult: this is one of my favorite teams right now for good reasons. weavile is a super fun mon to use, pair it with pult and future sight and you can annoy the hell out of most of the tier. put on tran for rocks and to be a steel type, zapdos to check rilla, kart, torn. then i ended up putting on chomper cause chomp puts in work already, so imagine what it can do after pult weav fs wear down its checks. this is currently in the ou room samples too :pimp: (different from tier samples) you can go sd weavile if you want but i like the immediate power of cb here. s/o epsilon for the help
:gengar::heatran::toxapex::tornadus-therian::tangrowth::garchomp: started with gar cause its a pretty neat fat breaker and really underrated rn imo. put on a basic fwg balance core cause i felt like i wanted to take a fatter route with this team, you know what these mons do. team was kinda weak to tran so chomper gets added. I needed defog and something that can assist with breaking outside of gar, the team was kinda slow too so i added torn.
:melmetal::rillaboom::magnezone::slowking-galar::tapu-fini::Landorus-therian: custap melm is something ive wanted to fuck around with for a while. i saw a team ox the fox made with it and thought it was such a funny idea. put the generic partners of rilla + zone with it. galar king was added to provide fs since its just too good to pass up on with teams like this. galar king provides a ton of utility outside of it too. i need a pult check, tran check, water resist, speed control and a fogger so i put on scarf fini. added lando for volt immune and rocks. protect on melm could prob be swapped if u feel like it
:crawdaunt::dragapult::scizor::zapdos::tapu-fini::landorus-therian: crawdaunt is a pretty strong breaker & hits stall pretty well. added pult to assist with breaking fatter stuff, most of the things in the tier cant handle specs pult + band craw. zapdos was added to check rilla, kart, torn, etc.. fini was added to further help with stall breaking, check pult, water resist and to check tran. scizor is a pretty cool mon that checks kyurem which i was kinda weak to so i added it. it checks a bunch of misc stuff pretty well too. added goat mon lando for rocks & volt immune. (edit: make lando a higher defense spread, ive been testing 232+ (taking it out of the speed evs on the original spread)
:tapu-koko::nidoking::heatran::corviknight::seismitoad::urshifu:this team was kinda a funny one to build, i remember bouncing ideas off of epsilon for like a good hour cause it was so funky. koko& nido pair really well, i wanted to run tbolt on nido to lure king under terrain as well which did lead to some problems. tran pairs well with nido cause tran traps nidos checks and can wear them down and cheese them. id corv to check shit like rilla & chomp. i put on cb watefu to break down fatter builds and annoying some of koko + nidos checks. jet is great for revenge killing too. last mon added was weird, added toad to check heatran, water resist, set rocks and to spread toxic to stuff like slowking so tran get can further chip on that for nido.
:kyurem::garchomp::zeraora::corviknight::heatran::toxapex:double dragon cores are super strong rn and i love kyurem so you know i was all over this. added pex+corv to check the stuff that is wanting to check the dragons, shed pex to pivot in and out of tran. added tran for rocks and to help bring fatter teams. last slot zera for some speed control & a volt immune. zera takes advantage of the late game that the dragons open, since a lot of teams are prepared to take on zera later on.
:mienshao::tapu-koko::slowking::scizor::mandibuzz::landorus-therian: shao (s/o mcp3) fs team, pretty generic bo build for the most part. shao absolutely wrecks everything without future sight, so with future sight it becomes very annoying. mandi annoys the only thing that really checks it (ghosts)but even then shao can hit a well scouted knock.
:hydreigon::dragapult::hippowdon::excadrill::corviknight::toxapex: mixed lo drei is super cool, adding pult to take advantage of the superpower lure on drei. pex and corv were added as a defensive backbone. this is where i started to blank honestly since i didnt know of a lot of cool places to take the team. epsilon thought adding a sand core to the end of it solidified the team and after testing i found it to be a lot of fun to use so i agreed.
:weavile::dragonite::slowking::magnezone::mandibuzz::landorus-therian: saw somebody post a weavile + ddnite team here and thought id give it go. instantly i knew i wanted to put zone on this cause there is no chance in hell ddnite will ever be able to sweep with sole breaker weav & stuff like skarm and corv existing. added slowking for a tran check also fs + tele is nice to get into weavile with. mandibuzz was added cause pult is super annoying for dnite cause ddarts and stuff. lando.
:kyurem::toxapex::swampert::chansey::clefable::corviknight: stall.i like block pex + kyurem a lot cause it allows stall to actually get through fat cores when most of the time is pretty passive. swampert to check heatran, volt immune and stuff.
:rillaboom::tapu-koko::heatran::mandibuzz::slowking::landorus-therian: in all honesty not much to explain here, only thing to added thats unique is double terrain with offensive nature power heatran. nature power tran is such a cool tech and its a lot of fun to use
:bisharp::dragapult::ferrothorn::rotom-wash::landorus-therian::mandibuzz: once i started seeing bish get usage in spl i knew had to build with it. i thought spikes would pair with it really well due to defiant and such. i tested a lot with skarmory but couldnt make it work so i settled with ferro. added specs pult as my next mon cause him and bish pair really well (pult pairs really well with just about anything) and i wanted some speed control. specs pult is super dangerous right now and with having spikes and rocks up you might be able to sneak a ko on a pex. added washer cause it locked like a cool mon and it has been picking up usage. i didnt want to lose to opposing pult so i added mandi. lando things. any bish set works here imo, up to you.
:nidoking::heatran::toxapex::corviknight::dragapult::rhyperior: these is kinda a meme team to me but its super fun to use. you kinda choose what to lose to based on what you choose as your corv set. u turn corv can check kyu as u go pult, id corv loses to kyu. band rhyp murders a lot of shit, specs pult annoys nido checks, clean up late game with nido. tran also annoys nidos checks so its all to open nido to break down fat cores in the late game or pult to clean depending on their team comp

if you want to edit any of these teams go ahead, if you do anything crazy with them feel free to message me. im not perfect, i get shit wrong sometimes. s/o epsilon_xd Skypenguin Ox the Fox Fusien georgiethefirst SpookyZ curiosity mcpallday and everybody else that helps me with my building from time to time :psyglad:

Last edited:
1618679613863.png1618679631487.png1618679640290.png1618679687869.png1618679717138.png1618679722590.png
This team has pushed me to mid 1700's near 1800's. Overall, I love the ability to pretty much stop anything from setting up. Also the ability to synergize a pokemon that breaks Ferrothorn, and a pokemon that breaks Toxapex is great. Overall the ability to pressure bulky cores and offense, throughout the team is also a major advantage. Azumarill and Mamoswine are able to provide priority for the team which allows for a succesful endgame/plan against setup sweepers.

:slowbro::Dragapult::zamazenta-crowned::Clefable::corviknight::garchomp:

Dropping a Zamazenta team. I used this team to qualify for the suspect, and played it a bunch on high ladder. The idea was to build around Zamazenta-C with Wish support. SpD Garhomp is super cool since I fucking hate Heatran, and its even better with Wish support. Clefable w/ TP is the wish passer for the team, and its SpD to wall Kyurem, Dragpault, and Hydreigon. I've posted about Iron Press Slowbro here, it's a set I've been meaning to use for a while now, and the meta is perfect for it. HDB Dragapult and Work Up Zama pretty explanatory. Corv has speed to outspeed Magnezone, I made a post explaining more here.

The team is actually pretty good and fun to use. Weak to status spam + clerics but the matchup can def be outplayed. Cheers

Last edited:

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Haven't been really building much lately which I usually will do, sit on smogtours and just build but playing other formats is a lot more fun than current OU these days, especially with Zama probably dropping. Just dumping all the old stuff here basically, most outdated maybe only half tested so I wouldn't use at all since most doesn't account for current trends and I'll build fresh whenever I get back into it. Maybe it'll inspire others though, I don't plan on putting descriptions since general dump to clear out builder.

:reuniclus::ferrothorn::heatran::dragapult::tornadus-therian::buzzwole: - ReuniHazardStack
:alakazam::ferrothorn::heatran::nidoking::tornadus-therian::keldeo: - ZamHazardStack 6-0d by Zeraora lol
:garchomp::tyranitar::dracozolt::corviknight::slowking::tangrowth: - BlunderPolicyChomp
:tapu-lele::toxapex::melmetal::zeraora::landorus-therian::corviknight:- PadsMelmetal
:terrakion::slowking::heatran::tornadus-therian::garchomp::tangrowth: - TerraKing
:scizor::tapu-fini::slowking-galar::tornadus-therian::landorus-therian::melmetal: - SpecsGKing
:landorus-therian::dragapult::melmetal::rillaboom::mandibuzz:::slowking: - DefensiveMelmetal
:slowbro::krookodile::dragapult::zapdos::ferrothorn::chansey:- BandKrook
:garchomp::tapu-fini::kartana::volcarona::chansey::landorus-therian: - DefChompFini
:dragapult::magnezone::slowking::landorus-therian::zarude-dada::zapdos: - BandPultScarfMonke
:tangrowth::tapu-fini::garchomp::tornadus-therian::zeraora::heatran: - TangFini
:raboot::kartana::hippowdon::dragapult::slowking::mandibuzz: - Raboot (1-0, Raboot 100% winrate lmfao)
:dragapult::rillaboom::heatran::landorus-therian::suicune::mandibuzz:- Dualstatus Pult
:zeraora::hydreigon::garchomp::tangrowth::toxapex::scizor: - CalmMindZeraora
:ninetales-alola::landorus-therian::tyrantrum::gengar::moltres-galar::kartana: - GarbageVeilBlunderPolicyNPGengar
:heatran::primarina::ferrothorn::landorus-therian::dragapult::zapdos: - SpecsPrimarina
:aerodactyl::zapdos-galar::tornadus-therian::magnezone::landorus-therian::urshifu-rapid-strike: - BirdSpam
:landorus-therian::dragapult::toxapex::heatran::tornadus-therian::scizor: - Bandorus
:toxapex::chansey::ditto::corviknight::quagsire::buzzwole: - BuzzStall (I only load this against newer players as a lesson that there team can't break fat, 6-0d by Clef, Heatran, any competent team/builder otherwise. Do not recommend.).

Had a team with BoltBeamFutureSight Latios but Latios is going to be unviable for the rest of Gen8 so lmfao.

ALASKAN BULL WORM (Special Edition)
:ss/tauros::garchomp::tapu koko::slowbro::mandibuzz::melmetal:
Been months since I post something so might as well do some. This is just your typical OU bull running the tier with its massive special side movepool, excellent speed of 350 and the capability of destroying these preys below:
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Tauros Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Garchomp: 380-452 (106.4 - 126.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Tauros Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 400-473 (104.7 - 123.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
4 Atk Life Orb Tauros Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 359-426 (93 - 110.3%) -- 56.3% chance to OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Tauros Thunder vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Pelipper: 536-634 (165.9 - 196.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Tauros Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Ferrothorn: 354-421 (100.5 - 119.6%) -- guaranteed OHKO
The point of using Tauros is to implant a false sense of security for your opponent to safely stay in with their physically bulky mon so that you can grab a surprise KO, and it works out well even on the higher side of tier. Also Choice Specs Tapu Koko gets a honorable mention to be quite relevant still, due to being able to hit so hard with the terrain boosted Thunderbolt, and outspeeds the now-so-popular Zamazenta-Crowned.

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1326395322-t1ua67s8vl0ca2b2qktupsax5u2lpgdpw Bull vs LandoT
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1325355168-l1k35nb370i0r320lyd01y17kgmkdz3pw Sub Melm
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1325352938-h0nq7xcr3fesfkof5rs84kvgw6az9n5pw Bull vs Chomp
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1325348097-6iys3gs7481nfikjpf6hwhmnmypo2cdpw Turn 22-23 Bull cleanup

Katy

Banned deucer.
Spookyplace & Poltergeist: Enter Choice Band Dusknoir Feat. Friends.

:landorus-Therian: :mandibuzz: :dusknoir: :slowking: :zeraora: :tornadus-therian:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Toxic

Mandibuzz (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 144 SpD / 56 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- U-turn

Dusknoir @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Poltergeist
- Shadow Sneak
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Future Sight
- Teleport

Zeraora @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Plasma Fists
- Volt Switch
- Close Combat
- Knock Off

Tornadus-Therian (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hurricane
- Focus Blast
- Heat Wave
this team is built with dusknoir, the star of this team, but lets dive into the (hopefully brief explanation, not really good at it lol): landorus-t acts like the zeraora and zamazenta-c check and is able to cripple pokemon with toxic and is the stealth rock setter, alongside with mandibuzz as the defogger on this team and dragapult + hydreigon check. dusknoir has the choice band alongside poltergeist and shadow sneak its stab options, shadow sneak is able to nail dragapult without the fear of getting killed by it first. ice punch is for opposing landorus-t and also garchomp and weakenes spdef hippowdon also drastically, earthquake is for steel-types like zamazenta-c and magnezone, and it also hit toxapex for decent damage. slowking checks nidoking, which is highly threatening to this team, furthermore it can check heatran and tapu lele, which can also be dangerous. zeraora and tornadus-t are a strong core with tornadus-t immunity to ground-attacks and zeraoras immunity to electric-attacks, and they compliment each other really well as a core.​

Some teams Ive been using on the ladder, that I have had some fun with and wanted to share.

Triple Dragon Balance Triple Dragon team, Defensive kommo-o Is very underrated rocker. It has Bulletproof to act as a shadow ball switchin. And It is also a good heatran check. the spread is the standard but with extra speed on it to outspeed adamant bisharp This team definitely struggles with kyurem, and sometimes kartana and garchomp though.

CorviTangGastro These three have some really cool synergy together and I really wanted to build around Gastrodon as it switch's into heatran.
Like all teams heatran clicks Ice glasses move. And Calm mind clefable might be annoying but Other then that I found this team to be fine.

Double Calm Mind As Reuniclus is my favorite pokemon, and its been a while since I used it. Double Dance is pretty Matchup Reliant on there being no dark type. But its very strong if there is none. Kyurem Will be annoying as usual but I found the team being pretty fun to use. Unfortunately I never swept anyone with reuniclus but I focus blasted a kartana trying to switch in.

Salamence Webs HO Dragon Dance Moxie Salamence is a huge threat. A lot of people throw in a Zapdos into it. And it gets destroyed by Plus 1 Stone edge. this team also has some cool sweepers like Nasty plot gengar and Calm mind Grassy seed Zeraora.

Choice Specs Kyurem+Zeraora Balance Choice Specs Kyurem is a very dangerous wallbreaker. And zeraora is the fastest pivot around. Zeraora may be a problem. But physiclly defensive clefable does the job really good. And the one team I have that does not auto lose to choice specs kyurem clicking stab moves.

If you are confused on something leave feedback,
Have a Great Day people :)
Hi, how does the first team deals with clef ? Looks like insta loose against it to me, even more with calm mind clef

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
:Corviknight::Toxapex::Heatran::Kyurem::Dragapult::Garchomp:

I made this team because somehow youtube decided to recommend Finch's dropping dracos video again so I decided to make my own triple dragon team but with no draco meteor because that move sucks balls. Not the best team but Kyurem is helluva fun

Corvipex is for the defensive core because it is probably one of if not the best defensive core, for me anyway. Kyurem is the main mon. I never used specs Kyurem before because I'm too lazy to remove stealth rock so I tried it yesterday and it was a lot of fun. It's easy for ice beam to go brrr and it's just as good as Lele as a wall breaker. I must be crazier than Joker for me to use Kyurem when Zamazenta is used in like every three battles. Double status sub hex Dragapult is the next dragon because really, what the hell is Blissey gonna do to it so I am basically free to pick off a stall team one by one. No need for draco because Hydreigon is almost non existent anyway. Garchomp is the third dragon because really, where are you gonna find a better sweeper than this. Heatran to round up the team because fuck Volcarona and its fucking boots

[\hide]

3 atks cbtar + zapper sand

i dont have a lot of squads currently because im really just staying mainstream with the recent tiering decisions / general community discussions that pop up often now, the ones i do use are goofier than usual that were left on cord but i speed-built this when providing someone a sand team in ta because they wanted to know the main fundamentals, and this has to be my flagship team in the meta currently. it's somewhat easy to abuse these 6 as an attempt to punish offensive grasses with your main counterplay as zap, choiced variants of rilla / kart be zone as well. remove corvs, skarms and ferros with zone =< nut through opposing team with cbtar and sd drill, which are the main pillars of breaking power. i deciced to wrap the build up with cm clef as chipping the opponent with temporary sand on the lategame agenda after removing steels makes it so strong. after seeing some cbtar in tournaments / discussion probably months ago, i decided to give it a shot even if it was a bit dated

Quick little team dump with some of my most recent builds that I have been working on whenever I get bored. Some of the teams presented haven't been fully tested all the way, but feel free to try them out and give feedback with your experience. :blobwizard:

:urshifu-rapid-strike: :tornadus-therian: :scizor: :slowking: :landorus-therian: :mandibuzz: - Urshifu-R + Np Torn-t
:glastrier: :rillaboom: :heatran: :landorus-therian: :slowking: :zapdos: - Sub SD Glastier
:kartana: :slowking: :garchomp: :tapu koko: :ferrothorn: :mandibuzz: - CB Kartana hazard stack
:dragapult: :melmetal: :slowking: :landorus-therian: :tapu bulu: :mandibuzz: - Specs Pult status spam + SD Bulu
:scizor: :hydreigon: :tapu koko: :slowking: :landorus-therian: :corviknight: - Metal Coat Scizor/ Knock Off Version (run this version if you are wanting Scizor to break more than being a pivot at the same time)
:weavile: :garchomp: :slowking: :ferrothorn: :tapu koko: :mandibuzz: - SD Weavile + FF Chomp
:weavile: :ferrothorn: :slowking: :tapu koko: :landorus-therian: :mandibuzz: - CB Weavile Hazard stack

More teams to be shared in the future once I find something fun to build and work with, the meta as a whole is at a pretty decent spot where there really isn't anything ban worthy and the process of teambuilding won't be changing after the Suspect that much besides where most teams now will be wanting to be more prepared against Volcarona besides having a Heatran and calling it a day, besides that everything else looks alright to me right now.

BT89

go on, take everything
is a Pre-Contributor
:incineroar: :slowking: :ferrothorn: :garchomp: :heatran: :corviknight:

Incineroar + Slowking Balance
The Paste

This team is simple enough. Incineroar works as a neat defensive Pivot with Parting Shot that can apply some offensive pressure with Knock and Blitz, which is pretty neat. It makes a neat switch in on not super effective physical attacks. Slowking is super splashable here, since it can create even more momentum and offensive pressure with Future Sight, which works well in the chip heavy style of balance. Ferrothorn is here for Spikes and additional Knock support to abuse said Spikes with. Also Leech Seed and that kinda stuff. Garchomp is the strong mon of the team, having the best offensive presence on the team, it’s the main win-con on the team. Heatran has Rocks and offensively pressure so much that it get more or less necessary on here. Corv is here because I need a bird and a defogger, and who does that better than ol’ reliable Corv?

I hope y’all have fun using this

:porygon-z: Adios :porygon-z:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)