Tabula Rasa (Trade Shop)

@Kai: I'd rather wait for shiny cottonee. Let me know when you can trade. Btw, are you interested in any of the dw females or anything else from my thread?

@seasidetrainer sadly enough, I don't have that Entei anymore due to not having an AR. I don't know if you want something else I might have.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
@seasidetrainer;
Thank you for looking at my pokemon! I see you can do EV training, I'm interested in that; I'll be off from work today so just send me a message when you're ready to trade ^.^

to FieryKai;

Hi, Im interested in your eevee, but i dont know how to clone my pokemon, if you can assist me in this i have all the shiny legendary dogs.

I apologize for any inconvenience, but im new to pokemon in this way, although i have been playing for a long time.

i am interested in your garchomp. i have about 10 event reshirams, an event zekrom, event mewtwo, terrakion, cobalion, virizion, and possibly (i forgot) an event victini. i havent received the victini yet, so i could RNG it for you. otherwise, none of them have beneficial natures, and i dont know about ivs. i could check them for you if you would like. otherwise, i can get any breedable pokemon for you, but it will take about 2-3 weeks.

Hi there! I'm interested in:

Cottonee
Impish
Prankster
31/31/31/31/31/31
Growth/Leech Seed/Stun Spore/Mega Drain

Starmie
Modest
Natural Cure
31/x/31/31/31/31
Surf/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt/Psychic

Let me know what you want, please!
Thanks.

NEW

Yamask
Bold
Mummy
31/11/31/31/31/31

Rattata
Jolly
Guts
31/31/31/31/31/31
Reversal, Flame Wheel

Also, to some of the recent posters: please read our rules! We will ONLY do trades with trade shop owners. Furthermore, please do not ask for pokemon that we do not have listed.

NEW

Manaphy
Timid
Hydration
31/31/31/30/31/31(HP Electric)
Obtained from RockinX
We can distribute this pokemon, YOU CANNOT.

Mew (ミュウ)
Timid
Synchronize
31/31/31/31/31/31
Obtained from RockinX
We can distribute this pokemon, YOU CANNOT.

In response to your CMT, I'd be interested in either of these.

Keldeo
Naïve
Justified
30/31/30/31/30/31 (HP Ghost)
Available as battle-ready or UT

Jirachi
Timid
Serene Grace
31/31/31/31/31/31
Wish, Confusion, Rest, Draco Meteor
Obtained from Rugaji

VM/PM me if you accept. I'll be on for a while tonight (it's late so I probably won't hear from you) and tomorrow evening (around 8 est). Thanks.

NEW

Butterfree
Timid
Compoundeyes
31/31/31/30/30/31(HP Ground)

Spearow
Jolly
Sniper
31/31/31/x/31/31

Sandshrew
Adamant
Sand Rush
31/31/31/x/31/31/31

Cleffa
Modest
Magic Guard
31/7/31/31/31/31
Light Screen

Hi. Is it possible for you to clone my pokemon for me? I would like you to clone a copy of my Ditto (I currently have one but I am trying to get one for my gen 4 game and one for my gen 5 so that when I IV breed my pokemon, if required I can still do it on gen 4). It is not any old Ditto, it has flawless IVs (and I am aware that you will keep a copy upon clonning it but I am OK with that). Though I don't have a trade thread of my own, I would like to think that I have a decent trading history, here on Smogon. I have been in 3 or 4 trades and have had no complaints as of yet. As I have no proof for this, I don't expect you to say yes to my request but thank you for reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)