Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Smogon I, once again, am here to discuss the wrongdoings of:
Name: Tepig
Fc: not known ( always quit the chat before I get a chance, and I do not know how to check it in the pal pad, if that is even possible)
Page Link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=75378&vmid=961363#vmessage961363

Me and Tepig were having a casual UU match. The match was even throughout, until it twiddled down to each of our last two pokes. I had set up two curses with my snorlax while my opponent had Cresselia on the other side. Knowing that I would have kept setting up curses, he switched out to his Machamp, which had red health. This was a great move on his part, I have to admit, but I predicted this move and instead used body slam to take out the machamp. At this point, his last remaining poke was Cresselia, while I had my setup Snorlax, not to mention my Alakazam, who had full health. The only attacking moves his Cresselia had were psyshock and ice beam (the other two being recover and thunder wave), both proving to be unsatisfactory towards taking out my Snorlax because of my Thick Fat ability, and my previous two curses. Acknowledging this, he was skeptical that he was going to lose, and within the next few moments I saw a blue screen reading "communication error."
I am certainly positive he disconnected for two reasons: 1. My internet had full connection, confirming the fact I could have not been the perpetrator. 2. When I told him I was certain he disconnected, he did not object, nor say anything of the matter.

If Tepig would stroll down to this post and reply to this his objections, I would be glad to listen to them and sort out the matter. Although, with evidence far too apparent to be incorrect I believe that Tepig disconnected on our wifi-battle.

Thank you smogon moderators for reading this post, and I hope you act accordingly.

I would like to report Thescrafty http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=111364
Opponent's FC: 3224 8794 2905 (BW)
I don't know if this is report worthy, but i chalenged him to a battle the ruleset was RU NU. At the begining of the chat i told him "NU Only" he gladly accepted, when I sw his battle team he had brought along a: Cresselia, Claydol Yanmega Drapion Claydol and Galade. None of these pokemon are NUand I believe Cress is UU, I tried to tell him his team had no NUs but he just ended the chat.

Hello Smogon I, once again, am here to discuss the wrongdoings of:
Name: Tepig
Fc: not known ( always quit the chat before I get a chance, and I do not know how to check it in the pal pad, if that is even possible)
Page Link: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=75378&vmid=961363#vmessage961363

Me and Tepig were having a casual UU match. The match was even throughout, until it twiddled down to each of our last two pokes. I had set up two curses with my snorlax while my opponent had Cresselia on the other side. Knowing that I would have kept setting up curses, he switched out to his Machamp, which had red health. This was a great move on his part, I have to admit, but I predicted this move and instead used body slam to take out the machamp. At this point, his last remaining poke was Cresselia, while I had my setup Snorlax, not to mention my Alakazam, who had full health. The only attacking moves his Cresselia had were psyshock and ice beam (the other two being recover and thunder wave), both proving to be unsatisfactory towards taking out my Snorlax because of my Thick Fat ability, and my previous two curses. Acknowledging this, he was skeptical that he was going to lose, and within the next few moments I saw a blue screen reading "communication error."
I am certainly positive he disconnected for two reasons: 1. My internet had full connection, confirming the fact I could have not been the perpetrator. 2. When I told him I was certain he disconnected, he did not object, nor say anything of the matter.

If Tepig would stroll down to this post and reply to this his objections, I would be glad to listen to them and sort out the matter. Although, with evidence far too apparent to be incorrect I believe that Tepig disconnected on our wifi-battle.

Thank you smogon moderators for reading this post, and I hope you act accordingly.
Ok, "When I told him I was certain he disconnected, he did not object, nor say anything of the matter." How could you have told me that if you disconnected from the chat right when the battle began? the only thing i got when i just got on was a vm saying "i hope every time you look on that D/c list and see your name, you will learn from your mistakes and not do it anymore, backing out of things in life will never solve any problems" which is the only thing you said. Other than that i swear i did not disconnect the reason it could have done that is because my wifi is really not that great and it disconnects alot.And the reason i never vmed you right then after is because i got off this site because you disconnected from the chat and i was going to go to bed after the battle as it was the last battle i was doing and i would have gotten back on but i had forgotten your username as i dont pay attention to peoples usernames that much. So i did not dc nor did you because it was obviously your win.

Yea BobJeet DCed since well i roar spammed with a steelix. and then well erupted with typhosion with specs. only response was wow g2g and DCed. idk i thinks its kinda of wrong

Ok, "When I told him I was certain he disconnected, he did not object, nor say anything of the matter." How could you have told me that if you disconnected from the chat right when the battle began? the only thing i got when i just got on was a vm saying "i hope every time you look on that D/c list and see your name, you will learn from your mistakes and not do it anymore, backing out of things in life will never solve any problems" which is the only thing you said. Other than that i swear i did not disconnect the reason it could have done that is because my wifi is really not that great and it disconnects alot.And the reason i never vmed you right then after is because i got off this site because you disconnected from the chat and i was going to go to bed after the battle as it was the last battle i was doing and i would have gotten back on but i had forgotten your username as i dont pay attention to peoples usernames that much. So i did not dc nor did you because it was obviously your win.
Three things you have mistaken in your reply. First, I did not say you disconnected at the beginning of the match, as it is apparent you disconnected at the end, which is when I asked, "Why did you disconnect?" Why would I have asked you at the beginning of the match if you disconnected when you clearly did nothing of the sort until the series of events at the end? Secondly, I loitered on the chat and continued to ask, "Why did you disconnect? Are you there? Are you going to talk?", etcetera.
I remained on the chat on the chat for all of ten minutes, which during you did not answer my questions. It also did not say you disconnected from the chat, which contemplates that you were still on the chat. Lastly, doesn't it seem too much of a concurrence that you disconnected immediately when you knew there was no way you could have taken the victory?

I think I will accept an apology and ask the Smogon moderators not to put you on their "D/C list", but you should not allow this to happen to yourself again for your own good. Being in denial will put more salt in the wound. Thank you for replying, and I would appreciate if you would leave your friend code on your next post so Smogon can keep track of it in case something like this happens again.

Three things you have mistaken in your reply. First, I did not say you disconnected at the beginning of the match, as it is apparent you disconnected at the end, which is when I asked, "Why did you disconnect?" Why would I have asked you at the beginning of the match if you disconnected when you clearly did nothing of the sort until the series of events at the end? Secondly, I loitered on the chat and continued to ask, "Why did you disconnect? Are you there? Are you going to talk?", etcetera.
I remained on the chat on the chat for all of ten minutes, which during you did not answer my questions. It also did not say you disconnected from the chat, which contemplates that you were still on the chat. Lastly, doesn't it seem too much of a concurrence that you disconnected immediately when you knew there was no way you could have taken the victory?

I think I will accept an apology and ask the Smogon moderators not to put you on their "D/C list", but you should not allow this to happen to yourself again for your own good. Being in denial will put more salt in the wound. Thank you for replying, and I would appreciate if you would leave your friend code on your next post so Smogon can keep track of it in case something like this happens again.
Right when we began the battle it said you had disconnected (Idk why it did that if you claim you were on the chat the whole time?) When i saw that i decided to turn off my computer.Which is why i never saw those messages. But like i said before my wifi is not great.I never disconnect because i like to save the battles and see what i need to fix on my team for later battles.But anyways im glad this problem is resolved.And fc is in my sig btw.

justenough215 is using hacked pokemon. i had a 4th gen wifi battle with him and my max speed choice scarfed infernape was outsped by a zapdos.....0862 5825 1035 (DP)

justenough215 is using hacked pokemon. i had a 4th gen wifi battle with him and my max speed choice scarfed infernape was outsped by a zapdos.....0862 5825 1035 (DP)
I would like to report thickrick66 whose FC was SS: 0303 8755 9271 . He disconnected after asking me I was a hacker because my Zapdos outspeed his Infernape which he says was max speed and scarfed. I asked him to trade so we could compare pokemon but he refused. I have a chat log that could probably help.

<thickrick66> ho do you ev train? and np
<thickrick66> how*
<justenough215> there is a nice guide on this site
<thickrick66> so you do it manually
<justenough215> yes
<thickrick66> ah
<justenough215> with power items and drugs
<thickrick66> and why not get ar
<justenough215> its like cheating to me
<thickrick66> only if you use the pokes you make for in game shit its cheating
<justenough215> cheating is mostly an opinion
<justenough215> i just dont use outside devices to change stuff for me in game
<justenough215> why not just create the pokes you want to you
<justenough215> to use*
<thickrick66> hack much?
<thickrick66> how does a zapdos outspeed a max speed infernape
<thickrick66> ?
<justenough215> did you DC?
<thickrick66> did you hack
<justenough215> no
<justenough215> trade me to see my pokes
<justenough215> maybe you ape isnt max speed
<thickrick66> it is max speed
<thickrick66> i just checked...
<justenough215> what nature?
<thickrick66> its scarfed
<justenough215> show me
<thickrick66> whats your zapdos speed
<justenough215> i dont know the lvl 100 speed
<justenough215> but its timid max speed EV
<justenough215> i just going to report you
<thickrick66> my ds dc'd
<thickrick66> i did not
<thickrick66> my infernape is max speed there is no way zapdos max speed can outspeed it
<thickrick66> im just going to report you
<justenough215> sure, why do you reply did i hack? to me asking if you DC'ed
<thickrick66> because it seemed like you hacked...
<justenough215> you say i hacked but refuse to trade me, goodbye

Silverbreeze
Opponent's FC: 4942 8106 4675 (BW)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=113600
I was battling this dude, he decides not to turn of that thing that lets you use items, i decide to use s special attack 2, then he dicdes to use a special defence +2 next turn after a few turns i decide to use speed +1 next turn he deicdes to Disconnect. He end then he ends the chat.

Kinda hard to talk about why he disconnected when he disconnected from the chat also . >.>

Lanexi vs giantgarchomp1

Your FC: 3396 4738 5680 (BW)
Opponent's FC: 0304 2601 2048 (BW)
Ruleset: BW OU

i mean im not incredibly upset it's just why start the battle if you're not going to finish it :\.

Your opponent disconnected.
<Lanexi>
<Lanexi>
<Lanexi>

I would like to report thickrick66 whose FC was SS: 0303 8755 9271 . He disconnected after asking me I was a hacker because my Zapdos outspeed his Infernape which he says was max speed and scarfed. I asked him to trade so we could compare pokemon but he refused. I have a chat log that could probably help.
Supporting justenough on this one as I would also like to report thickrick66 for using a Magic Guard Espeon. His Espeon wasn't taking any damage at all from Stealth Rock. I was saving the match, but it got disrupted by a disconnection message.

Yeah, I'd like to report gr8astard (FC: 3052-6887-5433).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=83476

We were battling a few minutes ago. I got a paralysis against his Gengar, then he DC'd, but this is what he said before doing so:

<gr8astard> wow, really?
<gr8astard> this is fucking bs
<gr8astard> FUCK
<gr8astard> bye

Just thought I should inform you. (Also might be worth noting that his Terrakion missed a Rock Slide against my own Gengar.)

Yeah, I'd like to report gr8astard (FC: 3052-6887-5433).

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=83476

We were battling a few minutes ago. I got a paralysis against his Gengar, then he DC'd, but this is what he said before doing so:

<gr8astard> wow, really?
<gr8astard> this is fucking bs
<gr8astard> FUCK
<gr8astard> bye

Just thought I should inform you. (Also might be worth noting that his Terrakion missed a Rock Slide against my own Gengar.)
I would also like to say that gr8astard used a moxie pinsir without telling me he was using unreleased dreamworld abilitys.

I would like to report pokeangelo for disconnecting not only on me but seems to be on a few other members if you take a look at his wall. I was battling him and started to sweep his rain team with my landorous. As soon as i knocked out one of his pokes i got blue screened and he left the battle chat at the same time leading me to belive it was intentional. If it was not he wouldnt have left he would have stayed and said somthing please black list this kid thank you

I would like to report jaycee666 http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=108028
FC: 1979 2466 2445
He clearly disconnected right after i turned the game around into a gengar sweep he was using rain dance with swift swim rain had ran out gengar was behind a sub and his last 2 pokes where orange health and i still had 2 more pokes both in green health i will take screenshot of the chat window as i said "the $%^*" and immediately after he disconnected from the chat.

PimpSlapXD disconnected from me when we were chatting it said he disconnected and he wasnt in the wifi room i dont know if this is blacklist worthy

I would like to report thickrick66 while battling with him 4th gen OU standard. Dced when I was clearly going to win. I tried talking to him about it, and all he said was <thickrick66> ????. He left after that message. Edit- his fc was 0303-8755-9271

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)