Tattle Taler's Paradise (Wi-Fi Battles Blacklist as of May 1st, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Folks, it seems you continually easily lack at least one reporting requirements still:
I'm reporting NSAN3 Pikachu (FC: 0647 9514 6162) http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=118830

He disconnected when I had a Landorus behind a Substitute.
Any reason to believe this was an intentional disconnect as opposed to a possible router problem?

I'd like to report astrospimp (http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=118394).

He dc'd when the score was 5-2 at my advantage, right after his Dusclops used Rest via Sleep Talk on my +1 Sp.D Sp.A Reuniclus. I tried to talk about it with him, but he ignored me and went his way to have another battle.

I did some research, and apparently he's got a record of dc'ing to other people, too.
What is astropimp's FC at time of disconnect?

We don't just put other users on blacklist just like that? What do you think, Santa goes down billions of chimneys within 6 hours?

stupid dude with unreleased dw

im not sure if this is good enoug reason but this guy JIFFY used lightningrod zapdos without informing me of unreleased dw pokemon

Adamant Zoroark

catchy catchphrase
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm reporting TheUberJ (HGSS FC: 4599 0039 7929) http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=106482

He used an illegally hacked Milotic in battle with over 510 EVs. My own Milotic's HP Grass (0 SpAtk EVs, SpAtk IV of 30) did less than 20% to his Milotic, and the calc I ran said it would do around 19.3% maximum if he had 252 HP/252 SpDef EVs w/ Calm nature, telling me he was specially defensive. However, when I brought in my Adamant Absol, a Life Orb-boosted Night Slash did less than half, while it would always do more than half if he were specially defensive, which I knew for sure judging by the damage HP Grass did to it. His Milotic did not have a status problem.

Reporting ChampionOfUnova

I am reporting ChampionOfUnova

His team was: Alakazam, Charizard, Exeggutor
, Gyarados, Pidgeot, and Ryhdon.

My team was: Gliscor, Jirachi, Vaporeon, Terrakion, Latios, and Regigias.

The first thing that was off was my Gliscor vs his Pidgeot. I used Ice Fang on it, and it only did 1/8. That right there shows that his Pidgeot's defense is way off because Ice Fang should have done near half. The next thing is his Rhydon using Horn Drill. One Hit KO moves are illegal in the metagame. And finally the thing that frustrated me the most is his Alakazam. It was my Terrakion vs his Alakazam, and I used X-Scissor on it. It then lived on abouth 1/8 HP. Now that right there is impossible becuase Alakazam has horrible defenses.

I'd like to report CapnCrunch95.

When we were midway through our battle, he switched out his Shiny Infernape in a CHERISH ball to his Forretress. When my Jolteon used Thunderbolt on the Forretress. It said Thunderbolt was useless because of Volt Absorb. He then D/Ced. I tried to talk it out with him, but he wouldn't listen to me about him using illegit hacks. He then ended the battle and D/Ced.​

Capn's FC is 1592 8597 0004
His profile is here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=114800

Reporting Sardiini777 for 'forfeiting' the game because he missed Toxic 2x in a row on my Smeargle. Just because he pressed Run doesn't make it any better then disconnecting. We both had 6 pokemon left...

Opponent's FC: 4169 3903 7643 (BW)

^ if I think that I can't deal with that smeargle anymore (because my toxic missed) why can't I forfeit?
Because that's ridiculous, you could use something with either t-wave/toxic/will-o-wisp/taunt or simply switch out and kill me in 2 hits. It's not like full hp Endeavor+extremespeed from lvl1 smeagle with no iv's and ev's would kill any decent pokemon. You had plenty of options left and i couldn't use Spore anymore because Uxie was asleep.

i would like to report cman2365 for not responding to my messages and ignoring them and not picking his move every once in three turns

I'd like to report dandan FC: 1979 3522 3159.The battle was 6-3 on my side. I was stalling his Scrafty, which was Badly Poisoned. I used Protect as he used Hi Jump Kick, and he called it "gay". Next time I used protect, he ended the battle and dc'd. Here's the chat I had with him on the Wi-Fi Battle Finder:

<dandan> sup
<JoeyH> hi
<dandan> ready?
<JoeyH> almost
<JoeyH> ready
<dandan> aightt im in room
<dandan> you hosting?
<JoeyH> yup
<dandan> aightt
<dandan> GL
<dandan> gay
<JoeyH> What, you mean the Protect?
<dandan> yeahhh haha
<JoeyH> You were the fool that fell for it...
Your opponent ended the battle.

I'd like to report MojoMonke (FC: 3482 5651 4552) http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=118708

He disconnected when he had his Scizor out against my Dragonite which had +2 from Dragon Dance. He was going for Bullet Punch continually but I kept using Roost to restore my Multiscale as well as rack up Life Orb damage on him. After a few Bullet Punches, he disconnected and when I was about to ask what had happened, he ended the conversation. I also would have been in a position to sweep his whole team once his Scizor went down.

Lord zero used ubers

I know its not a huge deal but it made me really mad. We were having a standard OU match and he brought ubers to it. I clearly specified OU and he agreed.

I would like to report War-lock on grounds of both illegal hacking and bring illegal items without forewarning. I am not one to jump on reporting people, but i have battled him twice and have had a number of problems.

Below is a link to his profile and the friend code at the time of the battle.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=44474
Opponent's FC: 3525 1493 7404 (BW)

The first battle I had with him, he brought a Forretress with Custap berry. At first I thought this was an honest mistake so i politely told him on his profile that Custap Berry was illegal and that you should probably watch out for that in the future. Also, his Herracross took a suspiciously little amount of damage from my +4 Earthquake and delt a nice amount of damage back. I damage calc'd it and he did do more than he should have and my original guess was that he accidentally pokegen'd too many EV's and didn't think much of it.

Fast forward a few days to today and I battle him again on the wifi battle finder. I confronted him at the beginning of the chat about his transgressions from our previous battle and he ignored it. Later in the battle, his Gliscor had another pinch berry (Straft i believe) and I left another, more sterner message saying if he does anything illegal again I'd report him. Later in the match I'm winning and he uses Healing Wish on his Jirachi and Outspeeds my Timid Max Speed Latios. I told him just now that I was reporting him and that he better explain himself because that was not cool.

I read the original post and I hope I followed all the rules in reporting. If i by chance missed something, Im sorry. I haven't seen him on the list yet so I thought it would be ok.

Reporting dhrumil123 for disconnecting.
I used a stall team i just made 1 hour ago and completely walled his entire team. I burned his Quagsire and Gallade with my Sigilyph and then he disconnected. Bad loser. :(
Opponent's FC: 5457 8734 7207 (BW)

Reporting Novaray. I have battled him more than twice, but thelast 2 times I was beating him badly, he gets down to his 3rd or 2nd pokemon and just doesnt press anything. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this is the 2nd time. Absolute bs, because the times that he was winning and beat me, he was present the whole time.

Reporting Novaray. I have battled him more than twice, but thelast 2 times I was beating him badly, he gets down to his 3rd or 2nd pokemon and just doesnt press anything. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but this is the 2nd time. Absolute bs, because the times that he was winning and beat me, he was present the whole time.
i can confirm that this is true, I've had the same thing happen to me with Novaray

Reporting BloodRose

I am reporting BloodRose for being unnecessarily rude and leaving in the middle of the game. Following conversation was taken place:

<BloodRose> fk off
<BloodRose> thats bs
<BloodRose> cya later
<peaches7412> thanks for the win
<BloodRose> yea go celebrate all those hax mate

The link to their page is: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=52553

and his FC is: 3267 6548 6422

Also I would like to add how he called me a hacker, but all his pokemon were shiny, including a mew.

Also tried to contact him, but he ignored me outright.

I am reporting BloodRose for being unnecessarily rude and leaving in the middle of the game. Following conversation was taken place:

<BloodRose> fk off
<BloodRose> thats bs
<BloodRose> cya later
<peaches7412> thanks for the win
<BloodRose> yea go celebrate all those hax mate

The link to their page is: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=52553

and his FC is: 3267 6548 6422

Also I would like to add how he called me a hacker, but all his pokemon were shiny, including a mew.

Also tried to contact him, but he ignored me outright.
in my defence, i gave him the win by running(which is different from disconnecting), i did not call him a hacker, nor did he contact me on my public profile or thereafter as I already disconnected, and the pokemon i used were all within legal ev and iv spread(and the battle criteria had legal hacks, or else i would have battled someone else given at the time there was a good amount of requests).

he is taking a few lines out of context and to prove, the first few lines were posted right after a crucial paralysis from thunderbolt as well as parahax, it was directed towards the game rather than the player. only when he started taunting me did i say, go celebrate the hax, not wanting to prolong the conversation.

therefore, i will only mention that i did not disconnect or use any "illegal" hacked pokemon. i do realise i may have been frustrated, however the reporter has also given a certain amount of fake evidence about calling him a hacker and trying to contact me(this can be seen on my public profile). i do realise that the reporter may have had a mix up between hax and hacks, therefore i understand his motive on reporting me. i hope i have sufficiently explained my case regarding the distinction between running and disconnecting, hacks and hax, and legal and illegal iv, ev spread and movesets, as i believe i did not break any of the above mentioned rules. I wish to not be blacklisted as you can check my profile and i have never been reported ever since i joined the forum, much thanks and i do not wish to pursue this matter further.

on another note, i would like to report MrJSundae whose fc is 0175 4818 9160, and whose profile is http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=119857 for disconnecting before losing a game.

<MrJSundae> i actually have to get off the chat
<MrJSundae> but ill still battle
<MrJSundae> if thats fine
<BloodRose> i dont mind, but i do report if i believe your side dced
Your opponent disconnected.

i have reason that it was his side that disconnected because, the battle was drawing to a close, i had full health rhydon, dusknoir and 2/3 health uxie against his burnt uxie, him requesting to leave the chat early does not help his case either. He also joined recently.

04/01/2012:
I would like to report loopholbrook whose fc is 1120 3603 3974(different from one posted on his profile) and profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=93979 for disconnecting. Although he forfeited the match, he disconnected shortly after before the match was registered. When asked why he did it, he was very rude without giving reason why he disconnected right after forfeiting. i quote "I forfeited, because I didn't want to go down to a stall war. What more do you want asshole?" which can be seen on my profile(i also cannot post on his profile).

loopholbrook: if you are reading this, the match doesnt register on your win loss till you save anyways, i will be withdrawing the report if you give me your reason in a civil manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)