Tattoos.

You should get a barbed wire tattoo going around the circumference of your upper arm, in order to be ironic.

Hahaha, awesome.

And yeah, tribal tattoos are terrible.

EDIT

nevermind, in the ad on the top of the screen, the cross didn't scroll. it isn't as funny now. -_-

I want to get "This night has opened my eyes" either in tattoo or scarification but I don't know where :/

I also want it to say "STAR FUCKER" on my hips. It's a reference to some of my favorite bands, but it will look like such a douchey tattoo to anyone who doesn't know the bands super well.

Thats exactly how it works, I've always been a fan of the sugar skulls used during day of the dead. Something involving one of those will probably be my next tattoo.

no offence but just the thought of a tattoo makes me sick,i mean getting your body engraved with something you have to live with forever.
not my idea of fun :/

no offence but just the thought of a tattoo makes me sick,i mean getting your body engraved with something you have to live with forever.
I find this interesting. This is kind of why I love my tattoos so much; past their obvious aesthetic appeal I find them a very important part of the healing process with regards to being raped; I feel like my body is that much more my own for every bit of ink I put on it.

You make it sound like we're being marked for auschwitz. These are things we wanted to get on our bodys. It's not that I have to live with my decision I want to.

Unfortunately I have to get some formal ID before I can get a new tattoo - meaning I'm going to be waiting for a while before I can afford the ID, let alone the tattoo, but I've remembered the chest piece and I'm getting 'vivez sans temps mort' lettered across my chest in a vaguely calligraphic style. So excited~ it means 'live without dead time' (roughly speaking.. another translation would be 'live without blank pauses') and it's from the Situationist International, political philosophy I have a lot of time for.

I also remembered I wanted to get
the tiger/lady down my side. happy times <3

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Honestly akuchi, you are the first person I have met who has a good reason for getting tattoos.

In general I am not a fan of tattoos though, kinda the same as I feel about hair dye I guess..

Have a nice day.

@Akuchi: O.O Didn't that hurt? From what I've been told Tattoos leave you all sore.

Also, if you cut yourself over one, will the skin grow back over it in the right colours, or will you have screwed up the tattoo?

@Akuchi: O.O Didn't that hurt? From what I've been told Tattoos leave you all sore.

Also, if you cut yourself over one, will the skin grow back over it in the right colours, or will you have screwed up the tattoo?
The actual tattooing process is rather painful, but mostly bearable if you hold your breath and clench your teeth (note: when it goes over your hipbone or spine - anywhere the needle hits a bone - prepare yourself for a whole new world of pain) but yes, after the tattoo is done it will leave you extremely tender there for a few days, rather like burnflesh.. think the skin underneath a blister that you've picked off. After that it scabs, and you've got to make sure to keep the scabs ON. Picking the scabs off, satisfying as it is (and my fuck do those bastards itch) will leave unsightly holes in your tattoo.

If the cut is minor the skin will be in the right colour as the ink is quite deep in the skin; if it's bad enough to scar then you'll be left with lumps and bumps on your ink.

The actual tattooing process is rather painful, but mostly bearable if you hold your breath and clench your teeth (note: when it goes over your hipbone or spine - anywhere the needle hits a bone - prepare yourself for a whole new world of pain) but yes, after the tattoo is done it will leave you extremely tender there for a few days, rather like burnflesh.. think the skin underneath a blister that you've picked off. After that it scabs, and you've got to make sure to keep the scabs ON. Picking the scabs off, satisfying as it is (and my fuck do those bastards itch) will leave unsightly holes in your tattoo.

If the cut is minor the skin will be in the right colour as the ink is quite deep in the skin; if it's bad enough to scar then you'll be left with lumps and bumps on your ink.
I heard getting tattoos on your ribs hurts the most. If I ever got a tattoo I would get it there, but the pain is a bit of a turn off.

Some girl I know at school has Memento mori tattooed across her upper back in cursive writing. I think it's pretty cool.

Wishy: it's different for everyone I guess, but my star tattoo that went over my ribs wasn't as painful as, say, the one on my hip (which was aaaaah) or the one on my spine (which made me make childbirth faces)

OK that settles it if I ever do end up getting tatoos I will have to get them on my back as I am physically incapable of not picking some scabs.

Also damn those crobats are sweet.

I will eventually get one of those done.
I'm not sure what you'd call it in French but in Bosnian it basically translates into a lily flower. That's very similar to the old Bosnian flag symbols:

and I was thinking of getting something similar to this but only more detailed. I'm still hesitant though because in order for me to get a tatoo, I'd have to consider it something very important to me. I mean I love Bosnia but I live in the US now and quite frankly, I don't miss it (BiH) that much. We'll see I guess :) BTW the tat GSP has on his calf is AWESOME.

Wishy: it's different for everyone I guess, but my star tattoo that went over my ribs wasn't as painful as, say, the one on my hip (which was aaaaah) or the one on my spine (which made me make childbirth faces)
I guess it depends how 'boney' you are in certain places? I also heard from a lot of girls that hips = pain. Spine hurt that much? Yeeessh glad I'm not tattooing my back lol

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'm not sure what you'd call it in French but in Bosnian it basically translates into a lily flower.

BTW the tat GSP has on his calf is AWESOME.
Fleur de Lys

I fully agree, GSP's tattoo really is. He's the man.

As a side note, tattoos look really bad when you're old and have flabby skin.
You look bad when you're old and have flabby skin anyways. My philosophy on that one would be "If you're going to go to the lake, you might as well get wet".

I can just say it's a random dinosaur skull or something.
Lee if you're trying to pick a fight with me about dinosaurs you could at least do it in firebot and not hide it in a wall of text about a pokemon that isn't very good. Your best bet is to say it's a mammal skull since it appears most closely to be a mammal or perhaps a slick looking gorgonopsid cause of all the processes coming off its head.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)