Tea Party itt.

Wow, your crayonmons are great. I just had a look through this thread and the originality of your poses is impressive. For example, Ninetales and Vespiquen look super dynamic. I like your fakemons as well! It's always fun to see people's ideas for Pokémon. Dolphin starter <3 Also as you improve at shading, I have to respectfully disagree with your notion that it ruins your work. *luvdiscs* :)

Your CAP designs are very cool, btw. Love that scythe arm.

b

u

m

p

with everything i've done over the last six months. yeah i haven't been feeling arty but i'm kinda sorta feeling better about it atm.

heh I like the character of your pieces
Also I'm gonna say what has been said MANY MANY times itt; it'd be nice to see you doing some shading. It'd just be that next step in your art skills, going from nice lineart to a piece that looks complete and with depth. A lack of shading can work in some cases but I think that trying it our more often would benefit your style and you would only improve in it :)

the problem with shading is that i don't actually know how to use photoshop, and my pen shading looks horrible to me. i do also like block colour so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)