Technical Support (read OP before posting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you hit "Cancel" on Battle Window while on Wifi reorder dialog is open, you get multiple of Wifi reorder dialog. If you hit ok on one, then reorder on other dialogs your team, server and client get unsynchronized on your pokemon, and the bug occurs.

When I try to connect to PO, I get this message...

(20:02:47) Connected to Server!
(20:02:50) Disconnected from Server!

(copy pasted from chimpakt, but I get the same message.)

I can connect to the other servers, but I can't go onto the PO one. I don't think my version is up to date, could that be the problem?

When I try to connect to PO, I get this message...
When making posts like this, you should post your PO username. I checked the IP address that you used to make the post, and it's not banned, so that's good...

Sometimes the server glitches out for some unknown reason and won't let random people on. We hope that when PO releases 1.0.32 and we switch to our new server, these issues will go away.

If you hit "Cancel" on Battle Window while on Wifi reorder dialog is open, you get multiple of Wifi reorder dialog. If you hit ok on one, then reorder on other dialogs your team, server and client get unsynchronized on your pokemon, and the bug occurs.
Also, thank you for this, lamperi.

My friend needs help with setting up a server. This is his problem that he said he had:
here's the message:
Cannot Execute (file name)

When I try to open the file for the server. There is some sort of error.
Should this be in another thread or should I just VM someone? (if so, can you send me a link to the other thread or user?)

My friend needs help with setting up a server. This is his problem that he said he had:
Should this be in another thread or should I just VM someone? (if so, can you send me a link to the other thread or user?)
It's not *really* the top priority of this thread, but it's okay.

First off, your FRIEND should probably be the one to post.

Second, the important part is the (file name). Post that, and I'll try to help.

All right, I'm the one zombachu is talking about (see my VM's for proof).

Anyways, the file I am trying to open with WinRar, and it is called server.exe. I'm trying to open it so I can find the IP address and use it to open up the Team Neutral Test Server. Any help would be great. Thanks!

All right, I'm the one zombachu is talking about (see my VM's for proof).

Anyways, the file I am trying to open with WinRar, and it is called server.exe. I'm trying to open it so I can find the IP address and use it to open up the Team Neutral Test Server. Any help would be great. Thanks!
Exactly none of this makes any kind of sense.

Winrar is used for decompressing archives. Server.exe is an executable program and not a self-extracting archive.

If a server isn't appearing on the registry, it means it's either down or has gone "private." In either case, nothing in the server binaries you downloaded from pokemon-online.eu will give you any information about its IP address.

I cannot access the server.
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused

My Username is the same as my forum name.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I downloaded the old version of PO for Mac (The one they told us to download in the Sticky), and everything works fine. Except, as soon as I start to battle, I make my first move, and it gives me the "Pokemon Online quit unexpectedly". Everything else works fine. I tried both the new version, and the old version, and I had the same problem for both of them. Any suggestions?

I cannot access the server.
Error while connected to server -- Received error n°0: Connection refused

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Server isn't on PO...
Server is down for an upgrade and a migration. Should be back before too long.

I downloaded the old version of PO for Mac (The one they told us to download in the Sticky), and everything works fine. Except, as soon as I start to battle, I make my first move, and it gives me the "Pokemon Online quit unexpectedly". Everything else works fine. I tried both the new version, and the old version, and I had the same problem for both of them. Any suggestions?
I'd recommend asking the fine people at Pokemon Online.

I tried connecting to your server and I got this message.

(19:56:37) Connected to Server!
(19:56:41) Disconnected from Server!

I tried downloading previous versions of the simulator and currently using the 1.0.30 version. I can connect to other servers but not yours. What's going on?

I tried connecting to your server and I got this message.

(19:56:37) Connected to Server!
(19:56:41) Disconnected from Server!

I tried downloading previous versions of the simulator and currently using the 1.0.30 version. I can connect to other servers but not yours. What's going on?
When you log in, are you prompted for a password? If so, someone has already registered that name. Try a different name.

I checked the IP address you used to make that post, and you're not banned or anything, but if you're using a proxy service, that might give you a hard time.

Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out
I get this mesage evey time i try to get onto the smogon server and cant seem to fix it...:(

I dont like the PO server
Someone get back to me ASAP

Error while connected to server -- Received error n°7: Connection timed out
I get this mesage evey time i try to get onto the smogon server and cant seem to fix it...:(

I dont like the PO server
Someone get back to me ASAP
You should be good now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sorry I'm new on Smogon and have a short question.
I need some password for the Smogon PO Server which one is it?
The name you're trying to get on the server with has already been registered by somebody else who created that password to protect their account. You'll have to use a different name.

I downloaded the new client and there was a problem while spectating battles, it just said : instead of the spectator's name. Don't know whether to post here for it to be fixed or mention on Pokemon Online itself.

EDIT: Happened while on a server using 1.3, works fine on Smogon server. Probably a problem only due to the server I was on.

I downloaded the new client and there was a problem while spectating battles, it just said : instead of the spectator's name. Don't know whether to post here for it to be fixed or mention on Pokemon Online itself.

EDIT: Happened while on a server using 1.3, works fine on Smogon server. Probably a problem only due to the server I was on.
Should be fixed now that we've upgraded the server.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
As for the new smogon po server update, it looks cool, just wondering why my custom themes I downloaded from the po site don't totally work. Everything looks in order except the main chat screen, which remains blank no matter which theme I choose.

As for the new smogon po server update, it looks cool, just wondering why my custom themes I downloaded from the po site don't totally work. Everything looks in order except the main chat screen, which remains blank no matter which theme I choose.
Does it work if you use the client you download from PO? It's my understanding that theme stuff is available via plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)