Technical Support v2 [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

HoeenHero

The Misspelled Hero!
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Thanks! I just didnt saw the tweet. In all the sites i found it was saying that is was working properly, so i came here to say that.

Now we all have to wait
Those sites are checking our login server, which is working. The simulation server that you connect to is down though.

Reactions: asa

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
  1. Operating system- Windows 10
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it)- Google Chrome
  3. Have you tried other browsers? No
  4. When did this problem start? Today
  5. Your PS username- genesis7
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim. give frequency, etc.). Earlier this evening my builder was completely wiped. While I initially chalked this up to a local storage overwrite, it kept on happening while I tried to put my teams back into the builder from backups and pokepastes I have saved. Basically, at a certain point I will save a team (seemingly successfully), go back to the main builder page, and everything will be gone again save for that one new team. I am very confused as to what is going on. For reference I had roughly 2100 teams in my builder before the first wipe today, and the further times this happened today I was at roughly 1600.

1. Operating system- Windows 10
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it)- Google Chrome
  3. Have you tried other browsers? No
  4. When did this problem start? Today
  5. Your PS username- genesis7
  6. And of, course, your problem (include any error messages verbatim. give frequency, etc.). Earlier this evening my builder was completely wiped. While I initially chalked this up to a local storage overwrite, it kept on happening while I tried to put my teams back into the builder from backups and pokepastes I have saved. Basically, at a certain point I will save a team (seemingly successfully), go back to the main builder page, and everything will be gone again save for that one new team. I am very confused as to what is going on. For reference I had roughly 2100 teams in my builder before the first wipe today, and the further times this happened today I was at roughly 1600.
Did you clear your cookies? That could be the main cause iirc

Hello, I need help. Showdown doesn't work on my MacBook Air. I don't know why. I closed safari, I tried chrome, I tried software, I restarted Mac. Nothing. It always says loading, connecting. My net works well, it's just a problem of Showdown. I'm using it on iPhone, but I'd like to know what's the problem, tonight I got a tour game. Thanks.

Attachments

• Operating system: Windows 10
  • Web Browser: Google Chrome 91.0.4472.77
  • Have you tried other browsers? Opera, yes problem persists
  • When did this problem start? 29.05. 5pm
  • Your PS username: Pancake Champion
  • Problem: The Client isnt loading. On other devices I can still use Showdown but not on my pc no matter the browser. I turned off my adblocker, deleted cookies, restarded my pc. Nothing worked
Fixed. It took a day and everything back to normal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  1. macOS Mojave
  2. Firefox
  3. Also tried Chrome, problem still persists
  4. Was my nighttime, approximately 12 hours ago
  5. the pharoah
  6. Getting the same loading screen like the users above, can't use the main server, gives me this error when trying to choose a name, I can connect from my phone but not from my computer no matter what
    image0.jpg

Last edited:

IoSonoNeon

The Fallen King
is a Tutoris an Artistis a Tiering Contributor
  • Problem: The Client isnt loading. On other devices I can still use Showdown but not on my pc no matter the browser. I turned off my adblocker, deleted cookies, restarded my pc. Nothing worked
I'm having the same issues...

same problem on browser and client.

• Web Browser: Google Chrome
  • Have you tried other browsers? Yes
The pokemon's idle animations are very choppy and seem to run at a very low framerate when using Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge. Animations are smoother and work fine on Firefox for some reason...is there a fix to this? I'm transitioning away from Firefox but a laggy showdown would be an absolute dealbreaker.

1. Operating system - ChromeOS
  2. Web Browser (with version, if you know it) Chrome
  3. Have you tried other browsers? Nah, can't.
  4. When did this problem start? This morning, first time I logged in today.
  5. Your PS username - Cryo Crisis Core
  6. I logged in this morning and everything is locked and loading. The entire screen is just loading in every icon but teambuilder and ladder.

same problem as above. on firefox / chrome nothing loads past the basic interface.

a mobile device, using the same network, also encounters the problem. connect through LTE no difference.

So, uhh, first time posting, cut me some slack when I make mistakes please.
  1. Windows 10, up to date at the time of writing.
  2. Chrome, also tried using the app, both again up to date at the current time.
  3. If the app counts, I tried that.
  4. Today, tried getting on for a match with a buddy to no avail.
  5. STAShade
  6. Started with the "Server is requesting an invalid login key" issue, now to the point it won't load anything, only thing responding is opening up the teambuilder.

1. ChromeOS
2: Google Chrome
3: No
4: If I remember correctly, this problem began about 5-6 months ago.
5: VGVideo
6: When I go to play, everything gets stuck on loading/connecting except for the teambuilder and ladder buttons. I can't do any battles or go to any rooms. When I try to log in, it says that "The server is requesting an invalid login key". This seems to be the same problem that you claim to have fixed on April 28th, and yet it still won't work. In addition, it won't let me choose a format to build my teams in. This all happens every time I load the game, and makes it LITERALLY unplayable.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)