Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Tbh everyone in high school probably has finals this week. Possibly college and middle school (what kinda elementary school has finals ?_?)

yeah LoA for that, though I'll do my best to keep up

As you can probably tell, I'm pretty busy. Reduced activity until the holiday season dies down, at which point I predict all my loa's will no longer be relevant.

Update: I am well and able to order. However, I have been quite busy, so I request that you bear with me for a bit longer, as I will first be able to catch up on everything here tomorrow / the weekend.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Visiting my parents + christmas etc. Unreliable activity until 28th. But I should be able to sneak in a couple reffing sprees at some point.

Through a combination of visiting family and friends for christmas and working in retail for christmas you might as well consider me out of here until around about the 27th

Going to London for a few days, probably until the 2nd. I might be able to ref and order, but no guarantees ;~;, but trying to get the most done before leaving.

Luce Edit: Am in London with just a phone. Low chance to ref till the 2nd, but will keep trying ;~;

Last edited:

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
expect somewhat lower activity until january 12th (ish). Feel free to call for subrefs, although I do intend to keep reffing all matches I have right now.

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Super busy, please give me until 2016 for any and all things

EDIT: Make that until the 4th please

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)