Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

EXAM WEEK HAS STARTED!

I can't do much for a while due to cramming info. I wouldn't cram this much if it wasn't important. I'll be slower w/ most stuff, but I'll still be training for the AOT R2.

Frosty

=_=
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
expect somewhat lower activity until january 12th (ish). Feel free to call for subrefs, although I do intend to keep reffing all matches I have right now.
This just got more serious. If I am reffing your match (except for tourney) or tutoring you then don't expect much until after 12th (ish). If that is undesirable then by all means get a subref. Heck I even let them get all my counters.

Guys, there comes a time in a person's life when they no longer feel the same way about somethings, that they used to like before. I guess that time has come for me wrt ASB and a bunch of other stuffs. Or maybe that time had come before and wasn't realized.

Anyways in addition to the LOA that was posted earlier; I am getting the sense that ASB may be taking a back seat for me, when compared to school and other boring life stuffs for a while. So with a heavy heart, I am putting myself (ASB Profile) into a Full Hiatus status.

Will try to complete the things that I took / signed up for, but please don't expect anything major from me other than Raids and standard orders / reffings. Will try to do my best in the tours, but if Tour hosts find an eager sub then please let me know.

I am hoping to come back to full swing in ASB someday, but lets see how that goes. So, until next time, cheers and have fun!

I need to get off for a day or two.. irl issues. I'm not sure if this crosses any DQ but just in case. Sorry.

Also please don't think of this as laziness, I'm willing to ref as much as I can if I can.

Edit: Just to confirm, am back, guess a day was enough to put me back up.

Last edited:
Tests and homework and other stuff just suddenly started to fall on my head.

Expect no activity until at least Friday's night. That includes starting DYAE R4, reffings, gym, etc.

will be in middle of nowhere i.e. no internet for the weekend, starting about 13-4 hrs from this post.
aka 3-4 pm PST (or is it PDT rn idk + idgaf)

Due to real life events, I may not act timely in ASB in the coming weeks. I have no idea how long this will last, or if I withdraw from ASB completely, but you should be advised that things will be happening in reality that will probably conflict in ASB.

Hey look, more tests!

Busy until Friday, will try to post in important stuff AND I SWEAR THAT DYAE WILL START BY THURSDAY.
Frosty has the right to chop my head off if it doesn't.

Unless people make a ton of horrible mistakes in their claims, in which case I'll let him know so I can keep my head

Mowtom

I'm truly still meta, enjoy this acronym!
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Irl happened again. I won't be inactive, but I do expect to be incredibly slow over the next week or so.

Please don't DQ me from anything important, but if it's a casual match and I've gone over a bunch I understand.

Stary02939 YellowAdminSilver deadfox081 tavok Its_A_Random Frosty acidphoenix jayelt413 Eternal Drifter Gale Wing Srock Someoneelse ZhengTann Ooraloo

If anyone is curious, my priority order:

AOT3 Predictions Tournament
Claiming DYAE for tavok

Tournament battles
Other important battles
Casual battles
Battle Facilities/Simulator/TLR

Last edited:
Due to real life events, I may not act timely in ASB in the coming weeks. I have no idea how long this will last, or if I withdraw from ASB completely, but you should be advised that things will be happening in reality that will probably conflict in ASB.
These real life events are going to occur starting today, so expect decreased activity all around, if I do not drop ASB completely for a time.

Gale Wing Srock , jayelt413 , Matezoide , Mowtom , acidphoenix , tavok , Frosty , Maxim , Glacier Knight , and anyone else I missed.

Getting busier in school with exams and something similar to what you Americans call "prom", but just this week. Expect slow rate of stuff and stuff. Which is already evident right now because a certain daddy's internet-hating issues are much stricter even just the week before e.e

I know this is getting old, but school has not been nice lately. I was supposed to be free starting today, but a doctor decided he didn't want us to be happy and scheduled a test for this monday. After that, I should be free for the next 3 weeks, so I'll catch up and post ASAP in everything to try and make up for all the time I have had everyone waiting. I'm just asking you to bear with me until monday, when I'll do my best to catch up with everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)