Terrorist Cup Tournament: Signups (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
If we never use it, how will you know that we have it at all?
Lets use our common sense here- If you see a Pokemon not on the list in your opponents team, tell me or dan and they will be disqualified- or if you see an opposing Pokemon, who is on the list, use 4 moves, none of which being Explosion or Selfdestruct, tell one of us, and again they will get disqualified. Plus, if you are the "normal" type of person you will not cheat and you will play by the rules....

Also, I shall call the end of the Signups in around 1 day from this post if we aren't near reaching 128 participants

You do not have to use Explosion (or Selfdestruct) at all during your battles. But it does have to be on every Pokemon you have in your team.
What I'm saying is that what if it's on the list but doesn't have Explosion/Selfdestruct in it's set?

You make it sound like it has to run Explosion/Selfdestruct, which is why I'm wondering how you would know if it does or not. Am I making sense now?

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
What I'm saying is that what if it's on the list but doesn't have Explosion/Selfdestruct in it's set?

You make it sound like it has to run Explosion/Selfdestruct, which is why I'm wondering how you would know if it does or not. Am I making sense now?
Yes, I see your point, I had originally planned to make everyone send their teams in, but I wasn't sure about it, then Earthworm said that it is easy to make a team for this tournament, so I scrapped it, plus most (hopefully all) players, like I said, will not cheat and try to win fair and square.

Also, seen as we are no-where near getting to 128 people I'm calling the end of the signups now. Danmantincan will be posting Round 1 soon.

Wow, you literally end signups THE SECOND AFTER I VIEW THE THREAD. Literally, signups closed while i was debating whether to enter or not, it was open when I first looked (not that I would have gotten in anyway, but whatever).

GL to everyone!

Edit: Sweet! I have a chance of being in actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)