Lille
- PSV
Benfica - Stuttgart
BATE - PSG
Metalist Kharkiv - Bayer Leverkusen

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Bayern - Inter: Bayern Munich is great imo, and inter has looked crappy all season so bayern 2-0

Schalke - Valencia: Hard to call this one, but i think schalke will win at home

Barcelona - Arsenal: I love arsenal, but unless RVP and fabregas are both going 100% this is going to be a blowout: 4-1

Real - Lyon: 2-0

Manchester - Marseille: United's defense is imo the best of the teams in the tournament, and they shouldn't have a problem grinding out a 1-0 win with Nani getting the assist.

Chelsea - Kopenhagen: though chelsea have had a poor run recently, they will be at home and their backfield should be solid enough to keep Kopenhagen out.

EDIT: coincidently the home team should win every match.

Rom - Donezk: I can see this one going either way so home team victory.

Tottenham - Milan: Though Tottenham's defense is awful, they have been better in the champions league than the premiership, and if van der vaart plays it probably won't be that close.

Wow Great Draw

Bayern-Inter
Schalke04-Valencia
ManU-Marseille
Real-Lyon
Chelsea-Kopenhagen
Roma-Donezk
Tottenham-Milan

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Every single match today has been postponed other than Sunderland/Bolton and Blackburn/West Ham. Something to do with Southerners being sissies iirc.

F*ck the snow! I looked out to "De Klassieker" Ajax - Feyenoord for months and now it has been moved to 19 January 2011! The field in the Amsterdam ArenA is perfect and the roof of the stadium can be closed. But the supporters can't get to the ArenA easily, snow on the roads and the snow also means there are almost no trains.

Wednesday 19 January 2011 is the new "Klassieker Day". Ajax -Feyenoord in Amsterdam is always the best match of the year.

Feyenoord - Ajax earlier this season ended in 1-2, with a fantastic Luis Suárez.

One adventage, Mounir El Hamdaoui is ill and probably will be recovered of the flu in January.

Hopefully the last match in 2010 will go on, a cup match at home against AZ.

Bayern - Internazionale
Schalke - Valencia
Barcelona - Arsenal - Holy fuck Arsenal will get shattered
Real - Lyon
Manchester - Marseille
Chelsea - Kopenhagen
Roma - Shaktar - Close one
Tottenham - Milan - Close one [2]

seen pictures of the streets near stamford bridge... i can see absolutly NO REASON for this match to be posponed, especially TWENTY NINE hours before the match, there is nothing to justify it.

Bayern - Internazionale
Schalke - Valencia
Barcelona - Arsenal - watch
Real - Lyon
Manchester - Marseille
Chelsea - Kopenhagen
Roma - Shaktar
Tottenham - Milan

man city lost to everton, so they wont be top of the league at christmas which everyone would have fussed about even though it it would be sort of token as they have played 2 more games then Man Utd and 1 more then the others.
got to admit though manchester united look good sitting on the of the pile playing less games then everyone but blackpool :P
and i updated my fanatasy football team

Who else has seen VFB Stuttgart - Bayern München yesterday evening? I watched the match on the German TV channel (which can be viewed in the Netherlands). Awesome. 3-6. Stuttgart lost but was better.

Did anybody watch the Real Madrid game? 8-0 win against Levante (the previous match between the two ended with a draw). Also, Cristiano and Benzema both get hatricks.

Did anybody watch the Real Madrid game? 8-0 win against Levante (the previous match between the two ended with a draw). Also, Cristiano and Benzema both get hatricks.
I did. In my oppinion Real should have chosen a better team to practice against and... what? It was for real? xD

Now seriously, Levante players weren't capable enough to slow down Real's forwards. And Benzema is slowly returning to his top condition. I'm looking forward to his next performances.

Ajax - AZ 1-0

42. 1-0 Miralem Sulejmani, assist Demy de Zeeuw.

Dutch cup.

Ajax lineup.

4-3-3

Stekelenburg; VD Wiel, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Emanuelson; De Zeeuw, Eriksen, Enoh; Sulejmani (89/Ozbiliz), De Jong, Ebecilio.

0.4k!

Gonna do some predictions of today's matches becaue I'm bored.

Fulham 2-1 West Ham
Blackburn R. 0-0 Stoke C.
Bolton W. 2-2 West Bromwich A.
Aston Villa 3-2 Tottenham
Newcastle U. 0-2 Man. City
Wolves 0-1 Wigan
Everton 1-1 Birmingham C.
Man Utd. 2-2 Sunderland

Chelsea is going to demolish Arsenal tomorrow for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)