The 8 Most Satanic Pokemon

fine fellow future hell-goer rax taught us the glory of Lugia Legend, so when that became illegal to use, I decided to pursue the best possible Ho-Oh deck, spending a month straight trying to talk rax, mekkah, zerowing, and Huy into using a deck that almost solely revolved around how to use Ho-Oh and Mewtwo in conjunction with each other; who knew I was merely a prophet of Satan???
HAIL HO-OH

At first I thought I was going to get a thread dedicated to Houndoom and shit so my interest perked, oh well.

As a CAP player, Malaconda would so be on this list. It has a freakin' apple on its tail- and it's Dark type.

Nyktos

Custom Loser Title
Malaconda is literally based on Satan, but given that HELLGAR missed the list I wouldn't be so sure.

Geodude6

Look at my shiny CT!
I'm surprised Giratina isn't on this list, I mean that thing actually IS supposed to represent the devil. Six legs and six "fingers" in altered forme, six wings in origin forme. The number of the beast? 666.

I do like how they said that because Ho-oh is legendary and powerful, that kids will think being gay will make them legendary and powerful. Becoming gay and automatically becoming a super hero sounds amazing.

KM

slayification
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Screen Shot 2013-08-12 at 4.10.19 PM.png

You can see in the above post that a user named "A Fellow Christian" has decided to respond to a message about how Pokemon is not evil. HOWEVER it is CLEAR to all good CRHISTIANS that he is indeed the devil!! Allow me to PRESENT MY Evidence:

1. Look at the DATE and Time @ WHICH this message was posted
August 4, 2013 at 2:34 am
8/4/2013 @ 2/3/4 am
A is the first letter of the ALPHABET
M is the 13th.
If we rearrange the numbers it is clear to see!
1.1.2.3.???.8.13.21.34

The only numbers that are left are a 4 and a 0. IT IS CLEAR THAT THE 0 IS HOLY as it represents a halo and the devil "A Fellow Christian" is obviously trying to MASQUERADE as a good person. so instead the 4 must be a 1!!

4 + 1 is 5

This fills in the ??? making a perfect FIBONACCI SEQUENCE!! 1.1.2.3.5.8.13.21.34 THE MARK OF THE DEVIL!!!

Next, we delve deeper into the wicket tricks of this fallacious being.

2. If we take the word FIBONACCI and anagram it with this evil users name "A Fellow Christian"...

We find out the truth.

a fellow fibonacci christian = RECTAL WHIFF ON BASILICA ICON

it is clear from this that this EVIL user has hidden his true intent, to harm and damage the REPUTATION of the holy BASILICA that enshrines the Christian religion by desecrating one of its most holy artifacts!!!!!

Do not be deceived!!!

heh. in all honesty, that was probably the most fun i've had all day, and if anyone takes this seriously pls just no.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)