The Any Tier Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
the jelli man is correcto, though i would prefer you play on PS under ADV OU and just use UU teams

also it's an easy way to get a free win if your opp is dumb and brings something illegal 9.9

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Tricking vs DestinyUnknown (Smogon Triples, Battle Spot Doubles, BW Doubles, ADV Ubers, RBY Ubers)

are you kidding me? :(

I don't even know what battle spot is

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Lost 3-1 to Level 56. Some haxy games on both ends, but he was a much better sport than I was about it. GG

beat absdaddy in DPP ubers and he gave me the win for the rest of the tour. can provide replay if need be.

gg sorry again :\

Won 3-2 in an interesting series to say the least

Edit@ Below: LOL I didn't luck you in one game you won both your games off of luck and specifically stated your luck makes it less boring...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)