The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Hey Lorak, this is an unusual request, but I'll ask anyways.

Could you draw Peter Pan?
If by Peter Pan, you mean a Grovyle dressed as... wait, no, was thinking of Robin Hood...

Probably not. My human skills end up caricature-esque at most.

Peter Pan and Robin Hood look fairly similar now I think about it.

Caricature-esque is great, I just want to see your artistic interpretation of Peter Pan.

Posting a few of the other CaP posts here.
How could I miss the most obvious Poison/Ground design possible!?
poisongroundxm6.png

outofgoodideasoz5.png

A Pokemon responsible for the traumatic poisoning of many unprepared Trainers, who knew not of this species. Records show these Trainers stocked up on many varieties of Poke Balls and Repels, and had access to a device known as a "Poke Radar", before walking directly into the lure of this Pokemon.

Also, I was bored, so video editing. Yay. :V

I love your art Lorak! :D That aside...
Your art... Vaguely reminds me of the art design from Windwaker. Just the shapes of the character's and their color palettes. But of course this is meant in a good way. =]

EDIT: Also, I laughed out loud when I saw the Xatu Weapons Dealer. It immediately hit me as RE4, and now it's my favorite! :D Next to plushy dragonite of couse. He's just Awww.

Well, I'm getting a bit tired of my current avatar, so can you either make a cartoony-style version of it like SD's or a Gallade holding a tennis raquet?

could you maybe make a squirtle and/or bulbasaur for me?
Squirtle's more likely, but not in the mood.
do a squirtle riding a honchcrow!
Worried about detail loss on that one.
That Flygon is AMAZING! Nice Work!
Thank'ya! :D
I love your art Lorak! :D That aside...
Your art... Vaguely reminds me of the art design from Windwaker. Just the shapes of the character's and their color palettes. But of course this is meant in a good way. =]

EDIT: Also, I laughed out loud when I saw the Xatu Weapons Dealer. It immediately hit me as RE4, and now it's my favorite! :D Next to plushy dragonite of couse. He's just Awww.
Xatu'y'buyin'...? I mean... yay. :D I've gotten a few of the Wind Waker comments, and I say I agree in general. Yay, cel-shading... ish. And thick borders. And plushy Dragonite love. :D
Well, I'm getting a bit tired of my current avatar, so can you either make a cartoony-style version of it like SD's or a Gallade holding a tennis raquet?
Mmm... maybe.

I said I wasn't going to bother you.... but I can't help it!

After seeing that Weezing evo, I have to ask. Could you draw a shiny Camerupt for me, pretty please? :D

And now, as seen on CaP 4's Art Submission Thread:
konjestingjx8.png

(I didn't see any rule against evolutions. ;_;)
totallysalvagableaj9.png

(My salvage attempt!)
make it big? i will pay you for it even...pleeeease?
*sighs* I can try, but I'm in the middle of a few projects here.
I love you, Lorak.

Now draw me a Ledian :P Please
I said I wasn't going to bother you.... but I can't help it!

After seeing that Weezing evo, I have to ask. Could you draw a shiny numel for me, pretty please? :D
As above. :(

No problem, no problem. Take as long as you like Lorak. I was just asking so my request was heard. If you decide to not even do it, I'm cool. Just don't stop drawing. :P

Hello Lorak!

I've been using your wallpaper of lugia for quite sometime and I never new a fellow smogoner did it. Have you ever done art on other forums or something? I gotta start giving you props now.

Hello Lorak!

I've been using your wallpaper of lugia for quite sometime and I never new a fellow smogoner did it. Have you ever done art on other forums or something? I gotta start giving you props now.
Ooo. Awesome. No, never for other forums... except for one. The Pokegym forums, I hand-drew a few contest-winning avatars for a contest in the past. How'd that wallpaper make its way to you, if not through here, out of curiosity?

Ooo. Awesome. No, never for other forums... except for one. The Pokegym forums, I hand-drew a few contest-winning avatars for a contest in the past. How'd that wallpaper make its way to you, if not through here, out of curiosity?

lol I have no idea I was searching pokemon wallpapers on google and you lugia wallpaper came up. Can I request a wallpaper of Lance with a dragonite, Salamance, Kingdra, and a red gyarados. You don't have to put them all more just dragonite and the red gyarados would do fine.

Would you take a timid/hasty darkrai with good IV's?

lol I have no idea I was searching pokemon wallpapers on google and you lugia wallpaper came up. Can I request a wallpaper of Lance with a dragonite, Salamance, Kingdra, and a red gyarados. You don't have to put them all more just dragonite and the red gyarados would do fine.

Would you take a timid/hasty darkrai with good IV's?
... Probably not. D: I'm still backlogged with other art, both Smogon and non-Smogon related.

Oh, btw Lorak. I'm not using one of your pics anymore, but I'm still denoting the amazingness of your art in my Location. :D You art makes me happy on the inside. :P

Back