The Art of Lorak's Oasis

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Idea - Lorakify your Spore Creatures? :3
Only once, and maybe once more for their buildings/spacecraft.

The year was 4803. As their dark green-clad rivals lay down their arms in surrender (Why wouldn't they? They had lost half of the continent to their ivals, sparing all but two cities...), the species of Paricus oxuminid stood in domination of their ecosystem, no, of their entire planet. As he looked to the stars, their fierce leader, the male whose bloodline could be traced back to blood-covered tribal warriors pondered their place in the cosmos.

No longer struggling to survive, the alpha oxumin polished his goggles, deciding new policies should be put into order... if there were other creatures out there, as there had been diversity on Galangus Ibix, perhaps... perhaps they could make allies, as they had just done at home? The idea was novel... almost absurd, but perhaps...

(The Paricus line of evolution, my first serious attempt after playing around with a few cell types, started omnivorus, before proceeding to act like barbaric carnivores. Every step after the Cell stage led to the destruction of other species, tribes, and cultures other than their own, except in allowing the surrender of the dark green culture on the map.

From there, into space, the species of Paricus oxuminid made peace with as many different species as they could, except those who demanded bribes to avoid war or those who attacked first. They also started acting like absolute hippies, terraforming as many plannets as they could... except for the occasional fun they had absolutely ruining the terrain, temperature, and atmosphere of a few planets, just to let loose.

Currently, they are blue-hued, but at the time of their conquest, this was their appearance. If you've played the game, and seen that mouth, you know it can be quite nasty.)

Nice! I love it; the backstory, the lorakness of the art, the design (funny and badass). Well done. Will Wright is a genius for this game.

Hey, do you think you could draw a Cursing Snorlax? Like one that's straining like it's about to pinch off a turd and thinking "%$#@!" or something like that? I would love to see something like that, but I have no skills.

Hmm, I really like your art and was wondering if you could make a avatar with this:

Don't make it too "loraky". I'd like it if you could make it in the style that the recent dunspare was made in.

Thanks!

EDIT- just the martian face

don't know how to resize :l

Wow, pretty good stuff.
what do you use? looks like some sort of tablet.
anyways, if you could, could you try a slaking, or some pokemon in the evo line, hanging on an X? that would be amazing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)