The Bluewind Sucks at DPP UU Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Fabulous but lazy and I were playing our match on Groudon's Grotto but the server d/c'd 40 turns in. However, because I had a very large advantage at that point (I have the log up to the d/c point if confirmation is needed), Fabulous but lazy is giving me the win. gg :).

Fabulous but lazy and I were playing our match on Groudon's Grotto but the server d/c'd 40 turns in. However, because I had a very large advantage at that point (I have the log up to the d/c point if confirmation is needed), Fabulous but lazy is giving me the win. gg :).
Confirm

gg SilentVerse

My opponent said the weekend was fine but I couldn't find him. He didn't reply to my VM to which I asked which server he would be on and I was on the PO main server for most of the weekend. Hopefully I'll still be able to find him, even though it's tougher for me on weekdays.

mael

not the same but equal
is a Community Contributorwon the 14th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
UUPL Champion
I VM'd my opponent days ago, and he was online since I posted the VM but didn't bother to reply or to do anything to get in contact with me...
I left him another vm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)