The Borderline Tournament [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
No VMs (or even PS / Skype logs), no activity

Hogg > sand1234

If I made a mistake let me know asap.

If you didn't use VMs and you didn't post any evidence that shows you contacting your opp, it wasn't a mistake.
Ah crap, I caught up with shadestep on PS the day he posted on my wall (this past Sunday), and we made arrangements to play on Sunday 11/22, but I never posted logs. C'est la vie. GL sand1234.

Ah crap, I caught up with shadestep on PS the day he posted on my wall (this past Sunday), and we made arrangements to play on Sunday 11/22, but I never posted logs. C'est la vie. GL sand1234.
If he confirms, I'll try to work something out.

Lots of subs and only way of checking activity is reading walls and posts in this thread.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Won vs. dream eater gengar, gg

"Error while uploading replay: database error:"

Edit: Since replays are obligatory, I'm leaving this here:

Last edited:

shartruce

Chartreuse Charmanders/ US WEST 2015!
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
told my opp that I would be on today but he never replied, don't really want to do this but activity

Just want to point out that maybe we can open a discussion thread talking about the BL mons, letting users share there experiences with said mons, potentially bringing a retest of the mon if most of the community agrees upon it.

Similar thread for OU Gods Among us tour: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/gods-among-us-ou-edition-discussion-thread.3544145/

I think it would be cool, no?
Considering the NP thread has been dead for a almost a week, because Zapdos didn't really change much, I don't think we need to open a new discussion thread. Just use that one.

Feel free to discuss your experience with BL Pokemon here. I've been adding all replays to the OP to make things easier for everyone. Just remember to use proper arguments and not shitpost.

===============

Nightingales > Gully

GULLY vs daedalus1103

Reactions: nv
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)