The Easter Egg Tournament - Finals [Won by Hyperbeem]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lost to gr8astard, gg

So now, should we use the same eggs or will we get new for the second round robin ?

Yeah, we will have to use new eggs, so again the three finalists must PM me on their egg choice. I'll make them up tonight so that you guys will not have to wait. Hopefully we can do these matches quickly, this is turning out to be one of the longest finals in the history of unnoficial tournaments, lol.

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
won vs vinc in a fun one, and got his blessings so we dont have to go for another round robin. lgi

won vs vinc in a fun one, and got his blessings so we dont have to go for another round robin. lgi

but what do you mean by "his blessings"?

We cant end the tourney now unless Hyperbeem wins the battle or vinc resigns from doing it. Are these his blessings? If so, Hyperbeem wins the tourney.

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just said "beat Hyperbeem so we can end it" because it already took a while, but I won't lose on purpose

Contacted Hyperbeem again, hoping we can play today

Vinc2612

The V stands for VGC
Oh, I didn't know the finals were all about choosing the second egg

Egg #3: You can use any pokemon, however, for four of them you cannot use any set listed on the pokemon's Smogon analysis. For a set to be considered legal it must use two or more different moves and a different item than that in a specific set.

Example:

Set Specified:
Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
232 HP / 56 SpA / 220 Spe
Modest Nature
~ Volt Switch
~ Hydro Pump
~ Will-O-Wisp
~ Pain Split / Hidden Power Ice

Changed:
Rotom-W @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
252 HP / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
~ Substitute
~ Pain Split
~ Hydro Pump
~ Thunder Wave

And if I remember correcly, gr8astard had to use sand stream with only two sand immunities, no choice item, no leftovers

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Egg #1: You may not use the item "Leftovers" or any Choiced item. You must use the ability Sand Stream on your team, and you can only use two pokemon that are immune to the weather conditions.
Ya seems like egg choosing is way more important in the finals o_O

Congrats again hyperbeem, and to both u and vinc its been a fun series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)