The Easter Egg Tournament - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by TD's
The Easter Egg Tournament

Egg #1 Egg #2 Egg #3 Egg #4

Introduction
In this tournament, players will be able to test and play with very different and varied teams every single round. They will have to adjust their teambuilding skills to simple, precise guidelines, all in a true easter spirit. To do well on this tournament, you must be an active user, a good teambuilder, and a player who is able to adjust their playstyle in any sudden situation.

Special Rules
  • Every round, you will be given a choice of 3-6 eggs. You must pick ONE and PM it to me (e.g. Egg #1, Egg #2...). Each egg has a teambuilding guideline that you must follow, usually involving a Pokemon's stats, tier, usage, region, colour... I will respond to your PM by giving you this guideline. To make things easier for you, I will make a list of the eligible Pokemon that you can use under that guideline.
  • You must send me your choice before the 5th day into the round, otherwise you will be subbed out.
  • You cannot change your egg after you've PMed it to me.
  • You cannot reveal the content of the egg you've chosen to the general public.

Rules
  • Make sure to follow the tournament rules if you are joining.
  • This is a single elimination, best of one tournament.
  • This is a BW2 OU tournament, which means that everything classified as "uber" is prohibited.
  • Battles must be played in Pokemon Showdown or in Pokemon Online.
    Rounds will normally take around 1.5 to 2 weeks (as every round requires teambuilding).

Clauses
  • Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
  • Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
  • Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.

Bracket
Trinitrotoluene vs SubakSupreme
Weegee the haxer vs Jacobzilla
Vodka vs .Robert
Kennen vs Ayepae
Masterclass vs Vinc2612
DollaBillz vs Whitequeen
Temptation vs Michael209
Lunatic Lies vs Soulwind
The Kyle vs Hyperbeem
FLCL vs Chieliee
gr8bastard vs dragonuser
Frizy vs Sayonara

Deadline for egg sending is is Saturday, the 11th of May.
Deadline is Friday, the 17th of May, 10:00 pm GMT +2

From this round on, the winner must PM me the winning log.

Good luck!

Contacted FLCL and sent egg request. I am in Turkey from 12 to 18 May, so if I don't get this done before the 12th, i would like to ask for an extension.

Had the best possible match up, Vinc did great to win that. I still can't believe i lost with that match up.
(I WAS BEING FUCKING SARCASTIC)

well, opponent and I were gonna play last weekend but he had some irl appointments and he couldn't come at the schduled time. he told me I could get the win if we couldn't get it done, but since we got an extension, asked him with no reply back to play today; and he hasn't appeared in all this time. I can't do more and I won't be online tomorrow to play this. Requesting the activity win.

well, opponent and I were gonna play last weekend but he had some irl appointments and he couldn't come at the schduled time. he told me I could get the win if we couldn't get it done, but since we got an extension, asked him with no reply back to play today; and he hasn't appeared in all this time. I can't do more and I won't be online tomorrow to play this. Requesting the activity win.
Yeah, these have been some unexpectedly busy weeks for me lol, lots of traveling. SoulWind can have activity win.

Activity Wins:
Vodka vs .Robert
Weegee the haxer vs Jacobzilla
Lunatic Lies vs Soulwind

Coinflips:
Kennen vs Ayepae
Sayonara vs Frizy

Egg Stats:

(17%) Egg #1: You must only use Pokemon whose first letter is in the first half of the alphabet (A-M). You can only use one legendary pokemon.
(26%) Egg #2: Your team must use two Pokemon who's highest stat is an attacking one (Attack, Special Attack, Speed). It must also use two pokemon who's highest stat is a defensive one (Defense, Special Defense, HP). The last two Pokemon should be NU and RU respectively. You cannot use equal-stat Pokemon.
(31%) Egg #3: You must only use Pokemon whose colour is not Red, Yellow, Blue, or Green. You cannot use legendary Pokemon.
(26%) Egg #4: You must only use Pokemon which have at least one base stat lower than 65. You must invest on these stats at least 200 EVs. You may also use any pokemon for one slot.

R4 up very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)