The Egg Group Tournament [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Round 1 http://http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49487

This round will be a pick your poison round. Here is a step by step guide to this round:

1.Choose any one of these Modified egg groups. This choice will be what your opponents egg group will be. After you choose your name will turn Blue

1)Plant
2)Bug
3)Flying
4)Humanshape
5)Mineral+shedinja,Magnezone line,Electrode line,Solrock, Lunatone, Claydol line, Starmie line, and Metagross line
6)Indeterminate
7)Ground
8)Water1
9)Water2+Water3
10)Monster
11)Fairy (Phione is included)
12)Dragon

2.Wait for your opponent to do the same. If they do not you will have a free choice to your egg group. GET YOUR PM's IN ON TIME
You will then get your team after the deadline is up.
3.Go to www.serebii.net search for your egg group to find a list of pokemon in your egg group.
4. Select 2 pokemon or less in the OU tier that belong to your egg group, 2 pokemon or less from the BL tier, and the rest from the UU tier.
This will be the same list from before the change happened. If anyone has an old list, please PM me with it :)
6.Select their Moves, Iv's and Ev's. Then find out how they can learn their moves. If they learn the move from breeding find out who they learn that move from. If the parent is in your egg group, and they learn the disired move during level up, then you may select that move. Note how they learn the moves for submitting your team
6. Send me your team through the form below:

user
Pokemon1:Move1(Source)/Move2(Source)/Move3(Source)/Move4(Source)
Pokemon2: etc.

I have had numerous pms and posts about smeargle. Smeargle can use any move that he wants. If you are using the gorund egg group, you can use moves that smeargle can breed onto a pokemon if smearlge is on your team, and smeargle knows that move.

Opponents egg group must be in by Saturday jan 17th
matchups and assignments will be posted the following sunday and you will have untill Feburary 5th to complete matches

Note that it is not required to send in teams this round. Save logs still for disputes.

Brackets:
Cynthia/Plant vs Fabbles/Plant
Sapientia/flying vs reachzero/Humanshape
tito/fairy vs Aeroblacktyl/Flying
moi/Bug vs Serenity/Water1
Xenon/Flying vs latios315/Bug
Kharozz/Bug vs alive/Plant
SilentEcho/Plant vs Elevator Music
freshtodeath vs Master of the Six Kings/Flying
Astamatitos/Plant vs Puggy/Water2+Water3
Gouki/Bug vs Ripchord/Plant
Flashstorm1/Humanshape vs Pablo/Dragon
Captain Falcon/Water2+Water3 vs Solstice/Plant
Legacy Raider/Plant vs Brawley/Plant
TheDuzzMaster/Plant vs Imperfectluck/Flying
tct93/Interdeterminate vs The Duke/Plant
WaffleChan/Plant vs TAY/Dragon

Because only 3 of the people decided to submit the easiest choice in the world I will be extending the time for submiting choices.

Stop being lazy.

Why keep delaying the 2nd round? People have had a chance, too bad if they haven't got them in.
Draw the names already!

I say you give the people who didnt send in their choice the worst egg group. XD
you'd actually be giving their opponent the worst egg group. Alternatively, you could let their opponent pick their own egg group.

Sent my choice in btw

Im sorry i will be pming peoples egg groups and posting matchups tomarrrow. people were too lazy and i did give too much time which i am sorry for. What you can do to make up for this time is to be super quick on your team creation :D

Egg groups will not be pmed i just realized that you will know your match if u know ur team and their team :P

What in the world are we doing? I am completely lost. Are we making a team for our opponent based on the egg group we submitted? Are we waiting for our PM from you of what was assigned to us? I am just not getting this at all.

You say our matchups will be posted sunday, and it's thursday. I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, I am simply extremely confused.

Ya I know who's egg group my opponent will be using but I don't know who that is or what egg group I'll be using, so arn't PM's still nessecary.

The matchups delay is because he was trying to wait for everyone to submit their opponents egg groups, but I believe he's moving forward with the matchups now, five people will just get to pick their own egg group.

TAY

You and I Know
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just sent my selection in; please don't let my opponent use any egg group!

(MEGA LATE)

Im sorry, Exams creaped up behind me and but raped me. on the plus side it allowed some people to get choices in and that is allways nice.

Remember that it has changed this round to make up for lost time. No teams will need to be pmed. You can still do it and questions are allways welcomed.

Cynthia vs Fabbles
Sapientia vs reachzero
tito vs Aeroblacktyl
moi vs Serenity
Xenon vs latios315
Kharozz vs alive
SilentEcho vs Elevator Music
freshtodeath vs Master of the Six Kings
Astamatitos vs Puggy
Gouki vs Ripchord
Flashstorm1 vs Pablo
Captain Falcon vs Solstice
Legacy Raider vs Brawley
TheDuzzMaster vs Imperfectluck
tct93 vs The Duke
WaffleChan vs TAY

Heh so I get to use whatever Egg group I want? Sweet.

Also I love how many people chose Plant. Plant vs. Plant matchups will be interesting.

Cynthia vs Fabbles
Sapientia vs reachzero
tito vs Aeroblacktyl
moi vs Serenity
Xenon vs latios315
Kharozz vs alive
SilentEcho vs Elevator Music - Good luck man.
freshtodeath vs Master of the Six Kings
Astamatitos vs Puggy
Gouki vs Ripchord
Flashstorm1 vs Pablo
Captain Falcon vs Solstice
Legacy Raider vs Brawley - Hmm this should be good
TheDuzzMaster vs Imperfectluck
tct93 vs The Duke
WaffleChan vs TAY

I'll have my team done soon and a PM will be sent to my opponent.
EDIT- what is the old BL tier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)