The Egg Group Tournament [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bojangles

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE,
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
3.Fairys allready get Bliss and togekiss. Your lucky you even get one non fairy.
Oh right. I misinterpreted what you said. I forgot about Toge and Bliss, meaning there would be no OU in Fairy >.<. Thanks for clarifying.

2 quick questions about this tournament that occurred to me:

1) during free choice rounds, is there going to be a limit to how many people can use the same egg group? im just curious because it wouldn't be much of a egg group tourney if everyone coincidently picked the same egg group to battle with.

2) wobbuffet is in the indeterminate egg group, and you dont mention it in the rules. Is wobbuffet allowed?

2 quick questions about this tournament that occurred to me:

1) during free choice rounds, is there going to be a limit to how many people can use the same egg group? im just curious because it wouldn't be much of a egg group tourney if everyone coincidently picked the same egg group to battle with.

2) wobbuffet is in the indeterminate egg group, and you dont mention it in the rules. Is wobbuffet allowed?
1. If everyone picks the same egg group its perfectly fine. You still have to build a team with little options and under strict guidelines. If it does happen its not like its the end of the world

2.I overlooked that, thanks for telling me.

Also, I don't usually direct people away from Smogon, but Serebii does have all Pokemon organized by Egg Group for your convenience in case you want to look at what each group consists of.

1. That is correct. Tyrannitars parents dont learn it during level up and neither does he, so he cannot use dragon dance

2. If a pokemon belongs to the egg group your are assigned to, you may use it.

3.Fairys allready get Bliss and togekiss. Your lucky you even get one non fairy.
Woah, wait what?? I'm not sure if I understand. So if we're using a Monster egg group and we plan to use T-tar, we can't use Dragon Dance because no pokemon in Monster group can breed DDance to T-tar? BTW, Torterra can breed Curse to T-tar and Charizard can breed DDance to T-tar. As you can see, I'm very confused right now. @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)