The Everything NFL Thread: 2011-2012 Season (plus free agency I guess)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
strongth cardinals defeat cowboys and niners in consecutive weeks

I mean hey guys what's up in this here The Everything Tim Tebow Thread

You know what, fuck reason and logic. It obviously doesnt work in this world. GO TEBOW, YOU WIN EVERY GAME FOR YOU'RE TEAM NOBODY ELSE CONTRIBUTES EXCEPYT THE OTHER CHRISTIANS BECAUSE GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE AND YOU WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL AGAINST THE 18-0 PACKERFS BECAUSE THEY HAVE HEATHENS ON THEIR TEAM JUST IN TIME FOR THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST IN DECEMBER 2012

Tim Tebow

(v.) to deny sexual intercourse with a female who is desperately attempting to mate with the male counterpart.
Person 1: Damn yo, this girl wants to fuck me soooo bad its rediculous.
Person 2: So you gonna smash that man?
Person 1: Nah yo, Im gonna Tim Tebow the shit out of her, she'll never have sex with me in her life.
Person 2: Damn you have the heart of a champion.

DetroitLolcat

Maize and Blue Badge Set 2014-2017
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The Tebow Chronicles

"Uh, Tim? We're kind of losing..."

"Relax, there's still like four minutes left. We still have all 0 timeouts and it's only a two score game"

"Yeah, good luck telling that to Elway."

"Tebow! What the hell are you doing! Dammit Tim you're getting a spanking when we get home!"

"Relax, Mr. E. There's still three minutes and it's only ten points. I got this."

"Thanks Tebro!"

"np"

"Dammit Tim that took too long! Now we're going to lose!"

"Dude, relax. We don't have the ball and there's still two minutes left. I'll go call my buddy Matt and we'll win it!"

"You better be right or I'm drafting a QB next season!"

"OK Matt, we've done this a million times. The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!"

"np"

grumble...grumble...still drafting that QB...

Hahahahahaha @ Detroit's post.

I swear, there's some heavenly figure that has possesed Tebow and I don't think it's possible for him to lose. God will smite anyone that opposes him.

This reminds me of when Bill Maher was making fun of Tim Tebow because he has Scriptures painted under his eyes. It was funny, but regardless, it is obviously working lol. Go, Tebow, go!

Since its National Tebow day here at Smogon, might as well put down some one-liners up in here.

The quickest way to a man's heart is with Tim Tebow's forearm.

Tim Tebow can get breakfast at McDonald's after 10:30 A.M.

Tim Tebow won the World Series of Poker using Pokemon cards

If Tim Tebow was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris.

People with amnesia still remember Tim Tebow.

Referees created instant replay so they could admire Tim Tebow more than once.

When Google can't find something, it asks Tim Tebow for help.

Tim Tebow does not believe in evolution that is why he has refused to learn to pass.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas

Tim Tebow played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Steelers are probably going to have to play the Broncos in the first round.

Fuck.
This made me lol, even though it's sadly true and makes me depressed now that the Steelers have a 0% chance of making the Super Bowl :(

Also I think it's being overlooked but did anyone see the end of the Minnesota-Detroit game? You have the ball on the opponent's 1 yard line with 9 seconds left and down by 6 points, what do you do?

TAKE A SACK OF COURSE, ATTEMPTING TO RUN THE BALL 1 YARD HAS A MUCH SMALLER CHANCE OF SUCCESS!

EDIT: Also yeah it sucks, Jeff Triplette completely blew that call with Brady, but that's the disadvantage of not being able to see instant replay on penalties. If you watch the first clip of the play (at regular speed) it looks like a much more vicious hit than it really was. We all know it wasn't because we can see the slow motion, close up camera angle, but the refs didn't have that luxury. They had to make a call based on what they saw, and they made one. It was wrong, but I think this should, at the very least, be a compelling argument for allowing coaches to challenge called penalties.

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
This made me lol, even though it's sadly true and makes me depressed now that the Steelers have a 0% chance of making the Super Bowl :(

Also I think it's being overlooked but did anyone see the end of the Minnesota-Detroit game? You have the ball on the opponent's 1 yard line with 9 seconds left and down by 6 points, what do you do?

TAKE A SACK OF COURSE, ATTEMPTING TO RUN THE BALL 1 YARD HAS A MUCH SMALLER CHANCE OF SUCCESS!

EDIT: Also yeah it sucks, Jeff Triplette completely blew that call with Brady, but that's the disadvantage of not being able to see instant replay on penalties. If you watch the first clip of the play (at regular speed) it looks like a much more vicious hit than it really was. We all know it wasn't because we can see the slow motion, close up camera angle, but the refs didn't have that luxury. They had to make a call based on what they saw, and they made one. It was wrong, but I think this should, at the very least, be a compelling argument for allowing coaches to challenge called penalties.
Fire Triplette fucking up the Giants / PAck game last week now the brady call.

It was wrong, but I think this should, at the very least, be a compelling argument for allowing coaches to challenge called penalties.
100% agreed.

The only potential drawback to allowing challenges for penalties would be longer games, which the NFL doesn't really give a fuck about (free commercial breaks? yes please!)

It might actually fix pass interference calls, which alone would be completely worth it imo. Still, it's not on the league's agenda to add anytime soon unless the media or some team officials get behind it, like they have done the past couple years with hits on defenseless receivers.

late edit: god defensive coordinators are stupid. #1 rule about big blitzing: it usually doesn't work. A couple busted coverage TDs on big blitzes in this game. Cowboys at 3rd and 6, first down just about puts the game away; Giants send a big blitz, Cowboys just barely miss a huge play. First play of the Giants' next drive, Cowboys send 6, and there was a big completion.

I'm not saying don't blitz, but big blitzes against good quarterbacks almost always works in favor of the quarterback!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)