The Little Cup Analysis Index / Reservation List

If I wrote an analysis that was approved on the LCF can I claim that and make use of my old material while updating playtesting and adding in stuff that isn't there yet (mostly Team Options, we never had that back in my day).

eric the espeon

maybe I just misunderstood
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Yes bahohns. The quality standards are higher here, so you'll have to check through extra carefully.

Adding other claims.

franky

aka pimpdaddyfranky, aka frankydelaghetto, aka F, aka ef
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
reserving Meowth, should be easy, I got some work done already

Hippopotas is done and can be found here. I'm going to take back Lileep though, sorry. I might reserve someone else later to make up for it.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Reserving Ledyba

EDIT: Since Totodile and Mareep are being uploaded, I'm reserving Swablu as well. Swablu should be up before ledyba though.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Uhhh, SDS, can we reserve some of your Pokes because your not really moving on any of them... (like Gligar and Bronzor). They are some important pokes for the metagame...

eric the espeon

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Uhhh, SDS, can we reserve some of your Pokes because your not really moving on any of them... (like Gligar and Bronzor). They are some important pokes for the metagame...
Check the stickies, this one should explain the solution (and to several other inactive claims and analysis).

...Do I dare...? Do I dare to volunteer for the daunting task that is analyzing Charmander?

...yes, I do. *reserving Charmander*

eric the espeon

I have removed a significant number of claims in order to free up important analyses for people who may finish them in line with the intention laid out here. If your claim has been removed and you intend to work on the analysis in the near future then you may reclaim it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)