The Little Cup Analysis Index / Reservation List

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dandrix has let me have Grimer ;D I'm also claiming Makuhita. Should have them up relatively soon.

Just a little update on drifloon: it should be finished bt the end of saturday, i've just been busy with finals and STAR testing.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Apologies for not working on Buizel and Corphish, I should be able to get them done by Tuesday. I've been busy with exams and the like.

EDIT: They were a serious bother, I'm going to make another attempt on them soon(maybe after school starts in June, ironically, I'll probably only be able to do it then).

Still testing a few sets but i may reserve Piplup soon (Not that everybody wants it anyway).

Work in process. Might be finished in a week (or two if i'm lazy).

May I reserve Rattata pleases. Seel is up and just needs to be proofread and I have alot of Magnemite written up in word docs already so I should be ready to do Rattata soonish.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Now that I can, I will like to reserve Wingull. (I have encountered a slight roadblock with Seedot)

Dubulous

I look just like Buddy Holly.
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'll reserve Wooper so that it doesn't get sniped before I am done with Psyduck. Psyduck still has first priority, however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)