NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Proph did you literally just suggest that I should let a scum read go because they're a strong town player so I should give them a chance

Mate

I'm not in the business of throwing to wolves

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Texas and Hawkie are both people who are campaigning for my lynch pretty hard and.. gun to head I'd say that they're both town but blegh. If I had to pick one to be town it'd probably be Hawkie, because Texas and I have worked together before very well and.. I just am very surprised that knowing how well we work together, he'd actively campaign for my lynch and assume that I am 100% lock scum. I'm not really sure about his mindset, but tell me if this makes sense:

Texas and Proph have worked together in Bard's College where we extinguished most of the scumteam together, (ongoing game), and he's seen my town play in the previous rand
Texas tries to sort me early on, assumes I'm scum, then rams the lynch down my throat for Day 1

..Something has to be wrong here, right? Like, Texas knows I'm a strong town player and will deliver. I just find it incredibly bizarre if he's town to just ram the lynch down my throat for Day 1 rather than.. wait until Days 2 and 3, get a more solid base on my alignment, and if we're both town we just destroy the scumteam together. Texas is someone I'd never lynch on Day 1 personally because I know that he is a fairly strong town player and we've worked together before. So I'm wondering, why is he so convinced I'm scum?
Open question to the field, examine these three paragraphs for town motivation vs scum motivation and tell me what you find

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If proph is wolf then lel at his kinda wishy washy conclusion on me

He has a bunch of town reads and then acts like he can't quite commit to a scumread onto me

Votals the Sixth
Prophylaxis
(5): Hawkie, MoodyCloud, Texas, FormerHope, KnightsofCydonia
Hitmonleet (3): Da Letter El, Asek
MoodyCloud (1): Prophylaxis
Asek (1): KnightsofCydonia
Empoof (1): Metal Sonic
LightWolf (1): Yeti

Not Voting: Light Wolf, Empoof, Hitmonleet

Also as mentioned I'm totally willing to go to lynching whoever has most votes at the end of the phase if people want. I'm just moderating this game :kermit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)