NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is also my opinion that while Proph has given me some townish pings I would expect town to react differently to me saying "yeah I'll tunnel you deal with it :blobshrug:" than he did but that could be me ignoring his playstyle I guess

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't know enough about proph as a player to know if he does this fine mislynch me and you'll see haha! Thing as town or if it's what he defaulted to when hawkie instantly caught him and he potentially has an Mia partner as well

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
DLE why do you think the vote is bad
because 10 medium-light content pages of posts and jumping to "this person is on the fence on my wagon" while asking questions to determine alignment fairly early into the game and into the push on you is terrible. it's only good in the sense that votes on yeti are a good way to read her but the reasoning behind it is awful

also doesn't help that I was townreading yeti's tone pretty significantly in the lead-up. She feels way less mmm... restricted? this game than last.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Do you think he's pushing Texas to townread me as scum? Could it mean my reads rn are favorable to him and he wants me to be sheeped and then blamed? Idk what do you make of him repeatedly pushing Texas to townread me
That seems easy to work into someone's scum game; I often insist on hard townreading people as scum

I don't think that's particularly alignment indicative as much as this general tone and intent of muddying shit up

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
For how many tournament banned ppl there are on a pokemon website it's kinda fitting the ESTEEMED mafia game has one end in angleshooting lulz and the other get a bunch of idling cucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)