NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I didn't say scum wouldn't say that, I said scum leet wouldnt say that.

Since as much as he's voicing against the mislynches, he is also saying that about the kills and no offense to leet, but I don't think his scum game is clever enough to say that unprompted as in the past leet has shown a very subdued scum game

Like. Yes maybe grandstanding or maybe leets scum game has just straight up gotten better. But for now I'm fine with that slot unless the current ventures fail
Okay then explain that if he meant every death, why did he word it so the objection was in general to all of them. If anything that could be a potential slip made in frustration that his partners killed hawkie and texas against his wishes. It's a reach, but both ways one reads it I can easily see scum hitmon making that statement.

The good news is I'm going to be around for EoD, mostly. Least more than I would have been before ym stomach convinced me to call in sick. The bad news is I'm giving up on doing isos when I still have to compare Former's D2/3 to his D1.

I didn't say scum wouldn't say that, I said scum leet wouldnt say that.

Since as much as he's voicing against the mislynches, he is also saying that about the kills and no offense to leet, but I don't think his scum game is clever enough to say that unprompted as in the past leet has shown a very subdued scum game

Like. Yes maybe grandstanding or maybe leets scum game has just straight up gotten better. But for now I'm fine with that slot unless the current ventures fail
TIL that everyone thinks I'm a terrible scum

Okay then explain that if he meant every death, why did he word it so the objection was in general to all of them. If anything that could be a potential slip made in frustration that his partners killed hawkie and texas against his wishes. It's a reach, but both ways one reads it I can easily see scum hitmon making that statement.
TIL that LightWolf thinks I don't have two brain cells to rub together

That first bit doesn't make any sense to me (Why did he word every death if he meant every death?)
And I guess? But to barrow your words, that feels like a reach to me and gives me no real reason to push for him at this time

Weighing two wolves tag teaming a push vs one wolf supporting a Townie in a push and I'm inclined towards the latter more, meaning Asek and Light w/w less likely. Latter is an opportunity to not only get a wanted lynch but also throw a Townie under the bus later.

LightWolf

lightwoof
That first bit doesn't make any sense to me (Why did he word every death if he meant every death?)
And I guess? But to barrow your words, that feels like a reach to me and gives me no real reason to push for him at this time
His sentence reads as all his town reads died despite onjecting to them, which is why I called Freudian Slip. Which btw Hitmon doesn't mean you are an idiot.

Speaking of which Hitmon how about keeping on keeping on with my questions instead of ascertaining your mind dominance.

I can see a world in which Tex offers Hitmon up as Mason cover. It's a world I'd have to be coaxed into approving of because of the numbers game and the icky thought of Town technically bussing, but I can see it happening.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Unvote

I am going to sleep now till a hour before deadline, when I will make my final vote. This is to lower the chances moody hammers the day again. Whoever dares end the day before I wake up gets lynched tomorrow.

LightWolf

lightwoof
Also if anyone tries to use me unvoting to lynch me under the pretense that I will not show up at all and keep not voting, then maybe before lynching me wait till I do or don't show up as promised. Durrr

His sentence reads as all his town reads died despite onjecting to them, which is why I called Freudian Slip. Which btw Hitmon doesn't mean you are an idiot.

Speaking of which Hitmon how about keeping on keeping on with my questions instead of ascertaining your mind dominance.
>Says he isn't calling me an idiot
>proceeds to insult me again

Sorry man I'm on the circlejerk rn. If you could just post all your questions without being a demeaning and presumptuous asshole, I'll answer them.

Also: Why not think the actual logical thing and that "all my town reads have died" refers to, you know, everyone who is dead, while "despite my objections" refers to those I could actually object to: the lynches. I guess "some" being inserted between the two would have clarified things more.

kk cool

who gonna be here for eod? ~4 hours
I'll be in a meeting then.

Otherwise, I don't think my reads have changed that much from earlier except for maybe a bit with koc, but Id need to think more on that.

So basically. Please lynch asek, I'm like 90% sure he's scum, especially after comments today. And if I die, I support yetis poe game solve

Probably for the order, lw, ag and then dle

Don't have time to write out a big explination, but not a huge fan of lw trying to shade people for somewhat weak reasons - but Id want to actually look more throughly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)