NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
3P1K was.......

Vanilla Town.

MoodyCloud was endgamed. He was a Town Mason.

FormerHope, Mafia Goon, stands victorious.

Congratulations to the mafia for winning the Smogon NOC Invitational Redux: Asek, Aura Guardian, and Former Hope.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wp to moody you surpassed my expectations and played very well, really really hard to make the call in FH at the dl there

Smogon has always had strong scum teams and the towna do get stronger all the time

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
yeah the dle/3p1k slot was the perfect example of town losing the game by an idler getting to lylo

2 of 3p1k's days subbing in were almost all "stuff later, busy rn" posts and dle did the slot no favors with the l-1 ms vote and general absence. i appreciate the effort 3p1k put into lylo but there's just no way anyone on the village can feel good about voting someone else over that slot :( unless you go FH should really never have been alive here, knights dying over him didn't make sense. moody :(

ty pblade for hosting and texas for getting this going, i think it's really sad how the invitational turned out. game 1 got bopped by poor closed setup a player had already played choice and game 2 too many people were not in it anymore. walrein/dle/empoof/lw all idling out for like 2 days straight before getting subbed was just terrible and not what i expect from any of those players, except walrein as scum so truly no excuse. at least lw picked back up. i enjoyed the game but i don't think it was a great game, too many people idled out and made it hard to ever trust their slots. leet was the only one who ever got out of the poe of those 3. glad the subs got a chance to play but i also wouldve really liked to see this game with the original players active from the start and no subs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)