NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti, what do you think about Tex and Metal interactions over time?

knights what are your current reads
Former is DNL.
Hawkie probably Town. Bit of the Matrix tone, bit of logic applied to the tunnel.
You're looking kinda Townie, but I see a touch of the popcorn 'tude from time to time.
---
Proph is looking better now but I'm staying wary.
Moody still playing more like me than himself. Not pinging, but I'm side eyeing the crap out of that passive play.
DLE can only coast on getting them dollah bills for so long.
Empoof... I miss him.
Texas is kinda leading from the sidelines?
Metal SoD1 is a toned down version of his scumplay from last time. Now there's this weird dynamic with Texas and idk.
---
I unvoted Hitmon because Hitmon is not Walrein. Hitmon is also not doing much to make the slot look better.
My brain won't stop focusing on Lightwolf avoiding sub but not playing.
Asek's intro wall was a hot sack of ass. It's Asek's regular tone but there's less solving.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yeti, what do you think about Tex and Metal interactions over time?
unmemorable, would need to reread, my snap reaction would be they kinda turned into buttbuddies didn't they?

it feels like everyone who was in the first game has low af wim. texas and hawkie seem to have more probably bc they didn't play 100 posts of a failed game. i want to solve this one but the idling cucks in the corner who we all know should not be idling are just like. mind numbing.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
unmemorable, would need to reread, my snap reaction would be they kinda turned into buttbuddies didn't they?

it feels like everyone who was in the first game has low af wim. texas and hawkie seem to have more probably bc they didn't play 100 posts of a failed game. i want to solve this one but the idling cucks in the corner who we all know should not be idling are just like. mind numbing.
wim?

Asek

Banned deucer.
feels like its the same 5 people posting in this shithole but im insanely weirded out by people wanting to lynch the lw slot for idling over dle and especially empoof

why havent you engaged with anything ive posted since then if this is your position
1) You're expecting me of all people to be aggro? and 2) You're mostly just being an edgelord. I have made a note every time you pop up just to defend someone.

I don't usually get into the fact based game solving mode you're probably thinking of until after a flip or two, d1 is inherently a lot more fluid
Point taken. Maybe I'm basing too much in my most recent impression of you, from the other ongoing.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i want to lynch all 4 idling cucks at this point which i know is usually a really stupid move but if all 4 are town and all 4 just cbf to play then like. lol. okay. thanks dickheads.

Asek

Banned deucer.
1) You're expecting me of all people to be aggro? and 2) You're mostly just being an edgelord. I have made a note every time you pop up just to defend someone.
when did i expect you to be aggro

do you have any concret examples of the second point asides from me saying i wasnt keen on lynching prophlyaxis on this page

not in chronological order

lw + dle both did the exact same thing last time i dont think the behaviour is telling at all for either of those 2
what im trying to get at is walrein asking for a sub isnt scum indicative at all and if history shows, is slightly town indicative if anything and im not sure how you come to the conclusion that walrein would feel more likely to replace out as scum when they didnt do so last game despite clearly struggling
its pretty obvious if you put any critical thought into it

lightwolf played with a similar level of activity at this point in the last game

empoof probably had well over 100 posts by this stage

one is consistent with past behavior the other isnt.
and I'm still trying to find your first defense post on Proph

what posts? you dont have posts which is my issue with your slot

walrein is an eager af town player and he did NOTHING except go "sorry ill do ebtter tomorrow" and when i called him out he just subbed out and now you are also not posting much which in your original shade of me, you made a big scene about how you couldn't post much bc of real life and now you shade me for not reading YOUR posts but wait, i thought you didn't have time to make them?

my reasons for voting your slot are in the thread, the more i think about walrein's actions the more i don't think he does that as town.
Literally the reason why I want you to look at my posts is to avoid the exact same issue that happened in Animals: Everyone ignored what I was saying and doing, and instead pushed a lynch on me solely because Durza was anti-town. Surprise surprise, I flipped town there. I just want to make sure that literally the same scenario doesn't happen.

But the thing is that I literally don't post much. That's common in most of my games. Stop treating me as if I'm Walrein, because I'm not in the slightest -_-.

Moody's outright refusal to contribute kind of bugs me, saying he'll do it later. Worth putting a slight scumread on him.
If deadline were in one hour I'd be lynching proph or asek

You could make a case to Lynch lightwolf to test the proph associatives while also saving him if town
While I agree with you, for the sake of discussion: What's your argument? Why those players specifically? Yes, they are very scummy, I just want to see all your thoughts in your own words.

Also, calling Empoof LightWolf where you guys at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)