NOC The Mafia Invitational Redux Game Thread - GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I don't think there's much reason in thread to say you and leet are w/w, I don't think your slots have interacted much. I do scumread both of you and I balk at the people seeing leet posts and going obv town lel bye like wtf?

I have you as a scumlean. I do dislike a lot of your posts that sound like WELL LYNCH ME THEN as a way to push people off you by acting so resigned. Like to me you are more concerned with getting people paranoid you will be a mislynch than clearing yourself by your actions at times

hi i’m here Prophylaxis has made some townie posts but i’m still not sure man i’m torn and usually when i unlynch in this situation i’m coming off scum (tunnelling ironic in matrix for like ever then letting him live for like 3 days)

also think it’s weird how hitmon wagon built so quickly after him subbing in low hanging fruit?? counterwagon??

i’m not wholeheartedly opposed to switching i’ll see what happens

Yeti

dark saturday
Walrein was a wagon before leet subbed in. One or two people unvoted him and a couple voted leet.

I know for my part I'm not trying to save proph but if you think there's a save proph motive you'll need to look far back to see the others supporting walrein slot wagon

I still don't really want to lynch leet yet (though I wouldn't be entirely opposed if he ended up being the lynch)

imo I think people have been bringing up good points about moody. Looking at a few of his posts, none of them strike me as evidence of his own thoughts as they seem just a rehash of other people's thoughts or just generalizations with hot air. So I would also not be opposed to a moody lynch today either

(interesting note though, proph voting for moody, WIFOM but interesting)

Votals the Fifth
Prophylaxis
(4): Hawkie, MoodyCloud, Texas, FormerHope
Hitmonleet (3): Da Letter El, Yeti, Asek
MoodyCloud (1): Prophylaxis
Asek (1): KnightsofCydonia
Empoof (1): Metal Sonic

Not Voting: Light Wolf, Empoof, Hitmonleet
Hawkie - obvtown

MoodyCloud - break town on his few posts think he just doesn’t have much motivation dont think scum would be so open to admitting sheeping like he did to Prophylaxis

Texas Cloverleaf - i get the same vibe as matrix so i’m comfortable with towning him until something changes

Former Hope - very pro town start to the game except that 1 thing i pointed out that niggled me as far as i remember

hashtag all town wagon? maybe

Da Letter El - there isn’t much to say townread texas for not much in his initial post disappeared since then his posts that i’ve noticed have been about the amount of content he has to go over while simultaneously not providing any. ? this slot

Yeti - i really want to say yeti is town this game as matrix towncore was ;_; hoping wishing praying but truth be told i’ve had good vibes from the slot but nothing to concrete me into a read like with Former

Asek - feeling much less of a force from asek this game the iso/analysis wall was a kinna half hearted attempt imo i definitely question this slot and not just for being on hitmonleet their defence to people hasn’t really resonated town to me either. ? this slot

KnightsOfCydonia - i’ve said this before i love knights posting style and it throws me when i try to read them i’m pretty sure i scumread them in matrix for nai facets of their personality but i did defo get pinged by them earlier in the game dint question this slot as much as the others but still do. ? this slot

Lightwolf - made initial post and nothing since i really want him lynched at some point if this continues

Empoof - the only reason he’s not the same as above ^ is because LW is known to do this as scum and i’m not sure Empoof is

Prophylaxis - still feeling he’s scum although his most recent posts have been the towniest it doesn’t explain all the other shit though like the perceived mentality that he’s pushing lynches that are easy / got the most chance of going through like he’s desperate to save himself and remember the downplay of the situation from the beginning the “i’m comfortavle with my lynch etc etc” could be a continuation of that i’m not 100% sure he’s scum as i was earlier but i’m still confident

Hitmonleet - townread for reasons already stated

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Pages 2-4 Texas/FH have some spat that's probably TvT. If there's a scum there it's FH. That interaction is basically never WvW

Page 5, Metal Sonic keeps stirring pots with "wonder if people are ready for asek scum" that don't seem to accomplish much of anything. It's early enough to be null but it's just tonally wrong

Yeti tonally stands out as way more comfortable

KoC getting mad about role slipping and allusion after doing the speculation as town last game :thinking:

i forgot Metal Sonic he’s in the same boat as asek to me not feeling as much of a presence the big diva battle with him and texas i think could’ve been tvt though

Da Letter El

I want to engage more with Hawkie because watching him interact with me will help me get a bead on his alignment.

I am not really a fan of how Yeti is.. just kind of off to the sidelines, not really taking a solid stance on this wagon on me. She asked me a question about why I felt compelled to show my reasoning for my Knights townread but.. not really sure how that question helps her read me?

Liking FH for trying to figure out why people are scumreading me/asking relevant questions.

Fine with Texas/Metal Sonic in that they're voting me just to see what shakes out; would love if they had more substantial reasoning but given that I was wagoning FH for similar reasons, no big deal.

Vote Yeti
this vote is bad

Da Letter El

It's not just Metal Sonic / Prophylaxis / Hitmonleet is it? I have not read any of the interactions between those there but it'd make my life a hell of a lot easier if that's just the game

Yeti

dark saturday
Can we just turbo Metal Sonic

every post he's made early game is bad
Do you think he's pushing Texas to townread me as scum? Could it mean my reads rn are favorable to him and he wants me to be sheeped and then blamed? Idk what do you make of him repeatedly pushing Texas to townread me

Yeti

dark saturday
I feel like "sitting back and letting the game go by" applies to so many ppl rn

Moody is probably the top guilty of this in terms of being here but having no impact on the game itself

Metal Sonic isn't digging in and barking at a storm. Again not sure if it's bc he doesn't have a scum mislynch scheme or he's trying to be very different to last game, at least until he can get rid of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)