The Monotype Melee (Round Three)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tri-darksouls is bullshitting. Its true that we discussed teams, but he barely knows anything about my team. He is thinking too highly of himself. We can complete our battle on wifi without problems.

yeah Lightsabre and i have decided the best thing to do is use different teams and rebattle.

i already have a team i had to use last round, but he's got to pull one together from scratch.

hopefully we can get a tiny bit of wiggleroom to get our battle done.

Since I dropped out I want to make my contribution thus if that is ok:

1st place. A choice of 2 trophy Pokemon (including Shinies)
2nd place. A choice of 1 Trophy Pokemon and a Regular Pokemon (including Shinies)
3rd and 4th place. A choice of one Trophy Pokemon (including Shinies)

That's cool of you, Pink.

That gives me an idea though, for future tourneys there should be dropout fees of store credits, just so people don't get off scot free. Just a thought.

I support that, since this tourny got hit especially hard by drop outs. Mine was just because of an untimely cruise that got in the way, but there were other people that just plain backed out, which is uncool >.>

If Jigo is unavailable to battle until the 31st, then you win.
Continue attempting to contact him, though; he might have Wifi at certain times in Japan.

The deadline's coming soon, guys. Get the matches in!!
BY THE WAY, fgtron no longer has an internet connection where he is, so I'll be doing matchups by myself for the next round.

I'm working hard on my team, but it's really hard to do. it took me three weeks to build my last team(not going to happen again, but it still will take me a while). If I'm not done by the end of this round then give the match to Deschain, but I'm still trying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)