the new front page of smogon

Status
Not open for further replies.
There some stuff on the drop-down list on the top that's redundant, namely the forum and IRC links. I like the array of links on the side, but still don't like the links on the top (never have), as it leaves a large amount of white space on either side with the resolution I'm using. Other than that, looks slick.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
the forum and irc links arent redundant, and that isnt the navigation that will be on there anyway. i revamped it. just because there are quick links on the front page that doesnt mean that on other pages there will be links to that kind of stuff and for consistencys sake i cant remove the top nav on only the front page

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
yeah chaos this is looking pretty good, looking forward to work on the scms when it comes back up.

fantastic work, the aesthetics are brilliant and very pleasing to the eye! one of the best pokemon home pages i've seen :D

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If you didn't realize it, if you have any suggestions I am NOT the person to PM. If you do, I will remove your testicles.

Looks great chaos 10/10 would look again.

jesus christ why is mekkah a clone of roy now QUICK ROY CHANGE YOUR AVATAR also the page looks really good nice work and lol im one of the people to send pms to >_>

That's just me, but it'd be good if the top menus also popped up by just focusing the items (via keyboard) instead of *only* by mouseover, in case a mouse is somehow unavailable to me (be it misconfiguration, dead batteries or I just not having enough hand coordination to use one lol).

Overall, marvellous/10.

chaos

is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
Owner
That's just me, but it'd be good if the top menus also popped up by just focusing the items (via keyboard) instead of *only* by mouseover, in case a mouse is somehow unavailable to me (be it misconfiguration, dead batteries or I just not having enough hand coordination to use one lol).

Overall, marvellous/10.
noted. ill see what i can do about that

however, in my defense, you can tab to the menu sections and press enter to see the full section map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)