The NFL Fantasy Football Thread, 2019-20 Season

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tfw you bench Golladay because they're starting a 3rd string rookie udfa QB on a short week at the last minute against the 2nd best defense in the NFL against fantasy wrs and he just casually catches a 75 yard td on the second offensive play of the game.

Tfw you bench Golladay because they're starting a 3rd string rookie udfa QB on a short week at the last minute against the 2nd best defense in the NFL against fantasy wrs and he just casually catches a 75 yard td on the second offensive play of the game.
yep. did the same thing.. cause why the fuck would it make sense he pops off..

the worst part.. after that big 3 catches... he was shut down.

gross.

TotalProlapseOfTheAnus

Banned deucer.
I must admit that, despite the strong position he has held so far, I am disappointed with the performance of the patriots. I think they will be shown for the truth in too long !

Well even though I sucked in both Smog leagues at least I managed to pull out victories in my other two leagues it was close though. Fuck OBJ, never drafting that loser again

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Won in my money league, but lost Mike Evans, Calvin Ridley, and likely Josh Jacobs for the season. RIP.

Don't feel bad Stallion you get to beat up on me this week!

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
ohhhhhhhh shit this semi-final is TIGHT.

edit// nvm. Pittsburgh really really sucks on offense. gg man.
You've still got a chance when you've got a Michael Thomas / Drew Brees pairing, but I *should* have it.

GG man, I'm not gonna shit talk, cause the shit talk you gave me was a response to shit talk that I had for Del Rio (that you thought was for you).

On a negative note, I lost a semi final with a really solid week because my opponent broke a league record with 175 points.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Bench Sanders getting 30, play him for 2. And so goes McCaf's failed attempt to single-handedly carry me to fantasy glory, just as he failed to single-handedly carry his team into the real postseason.

Consolation prize I would've won with optimal lineups. :psysad:

GG man, I'm not gonna shit talk, cause the shit talk you gave me was a response to shit talk that I had for Del Rio (that you thought was for you).
Yeah my League B team sucked but I'm going to the finals in League C barring Thomas getting 44 tonight so bite me

hahah oh godddddddd

is it gonna happen? 1 quarter left.. down 6.

Welp..

pray for an INT now?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)